Windows 10: Does Easy2Boot work on newer computers like mine?

Discus and support Does Easy2Boot work on newer computers like mine? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I wanted to install Windows 7 for a while now. I just needed to know this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by windows 7 for life, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Does Easy2Boot work on newer computers like mine?

I wanted to install Windows 7 for a while now. I just needed to know this.

:)

windows 7 for life, Dec 30, 2020
  2. zeromant Win User

YUMI working ?

If you use several iso's on the same drive, i suggest you should try Easy2Boot. Convert Kyhi's iso to .imgPTN and you're good to go.

zeromant, Dec 30, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 30, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Does Easy2Boot work on newer computers like mine?

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

Does Easy2Boot work on newer computers like mine?

1. Does Easy2Boot work on newer computers like mine? - Similar Threads - Does Easy2Boot newer

2. WHY MINE MICROSOFT STORE LIKE THIS :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY MINE MICROSOFT STORE LIKE THIS :: my microsoft store got "Error Code : 0xC002001B" and i reset microsoft store to fix it but i cant see microsoft store on "apps & features setting" and i cant open it on searchbar i tried to run wsreset.exe but it told me "You'll need a new app to open this windows-store link"...
  3. WHY MINE MICROSOFT STORE LIKE THIS :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHY MINE MICROSOFT STORE LIKE THIS :: my microsoft store got "Error Code : 0xC002001B" and i reset microsoft store to fix it but i cant see microsoft store on "apps & features setting" and i cant open it on searchbar i tried to run wsreset.exe but it told me "You'll need a new app to open this windows-store link"...
  4. WHY MINE MICROSOFT STORE LIKE THIS :

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. hardware error, mining computer freezes and does not reboot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hardware error, mining computer freezes and does not reboot.: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎5/‎2/‎2022 9:31 PMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 117Parameter 1: ffffd80ff2a40010Parameter 2:...
  6. hardware error, mining computer freezes and does not reboot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hardware error, mining computer freezes and does not reboot.: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎5/‎2/‎2022 9:31 PMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 117Parameter 1: ffffd80ff2a40010Parameter 2:...
  7. hardware error, mining computer freezes and does not reboot.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. What does your Default Apps looks like? Mine looks like this.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does your Default Apps looks like? Mine looks like this.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jolenebecomesreal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mo18k9/what_does_your_default_apps_looks_like_mine_looks/
  9. Microphone working on other computers but not mine.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone working on other computers but not mine.: So a few months back my mic didnt work on my pc. So i tested it on my sisters computer and my cousins computer and it worked. i've also done what all the tutorials told me to do, But none work. They all just say "uninstall drivers and restart" Which ive done 10 times. I've...
  10. Teredo???? Xbox PC does not like mine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teredo???? Xbox PC does not like mine: OK firstly, I just bought Xbox game pass premium and everything is fine I thought of playing Forza horizon 4 online with friends and it does not work. I searched around and found out that something called teredo is the problem. I saw in cmd that it is disabled and I tried...