Windows 10: Does Edge have an Option to Start New Window in a seperate Process?

Discus and support Does Edge have an Option to Start New Window in a seperate Process? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Internet Explorer had an option to start new windows in a separate process. Does Edge have this option hidden somewhere? I have an issue where I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by IsaacFL, Oct 12, 2016.

1. IsaacFL Win User

Does Edge have an Option to Start New Window in a seperate Process?

Internet Explorer had an option to start new windows in a separate process. Does Edge have this option hidden somewhere?

I have an issue where I will have multiple Edge windows open and if something causes a page to crash (usually opening Google), every Edge Window page, also crashes.

On related note, why does Google cause Edge to crash so much? Since Windows Anniversary.

:)

IsaacFL, Oct 12, 2016
  2. bioya1 Win User

EDGE does not have an EXPORT FAVORITES option

I want to back up my EDGE favorites. I get into EDGE, more, settings, view favorites settings. I see an import option but no export option. Can we not export our favorites under Edge? If so, how?

Thanks, Bob

bioya1, Oct 12, 2016
  3. graye Win User
    EDGE does not have an EXPORT FAVORITES option

This feature is not currently available... but most likely will appear in the so-called Creators Update to Windows 10 in a few weeks.

Meanwhile, there is a free 3rd-party application called EdgeManage that will allow you to both import and export a bookmarks.html file. Take a look at this article to see if this is something that you'd like:

Manage Edge Favorites

graye, Oct 12, 2016
Thema:

Does Edge have an Option to Start New Window in a seperate Process?

1. Does Edge have an Option to Start New Window in a seperate Process? - Similar Threads - Does Edge Option

2. Does a new seperately bought motherboard generate a key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Does a new seperately bought motherboard generate a key?: Does a new seperately bought motherboard generate a key and depending upon hardware give pro edition or home edition. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-a-new-seperately-bought-motherboard-generate/e23de968-639a-4348-8197-f689bf1b505b
  3. Does a new seperately bought motherboard generate a key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does a new seperately bought motherboard generate a key?: Does a new seperately bought motherboard generate a key and depending upon hardware give pro edition or home edition. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-a-new-seperately-bought-motherboard-generate/e23de968-639a-4348-8197-f689bf1b505b
  4. Does a new seperately bought motherboard generate a key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. New EDGE Clearing Options

in Windows 10 Customization
    New EDGE Clearing Options: I have turned off all clearing options because I want the userids to be saved so I do not have to enter them every time I visit a website. Now that all seems to be running ok except this little problem ... what is the edge setting that I want to be off so userids can be saved...
  6. New Edge Run Download Option

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Edge Run Download Option: Where is the option to run the download instead of saving it? submitted by /u/sarcinelli [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/flx5a4/new_edge_run_download_option/
  7. Why does new edge have poor text rendering?

in Browsers and Email
    Why does new edge have poor text rendering?: So I decided to try new Edge and found its text rendering to be much worse than old Edge. See image below and you will see old edge is perfect even when zooming in 400%, new edge is blocky. [img] 150579
  8. Why does new edge have poor text rendering?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why does new edge have poor text rendering?: So I decided to try new Edge and found its text rendering to be much worse than old Edge. See image below and you will see old edge is perfect even when zooming in 400%, new edge is blocky. [img] 150579
  9. Doe's Norton Protect new edge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Doe's Norton Protect new edge: Does Norton Antivirus protect new Microsoft Edge i keep getting message Thank you for using Norton Safe Web but i have seen articles saying it does not which is right 148732
  10. Open New Tabs with a Blank Page Option does not work on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Open New Tabs with a Blank Page Option does not work on Microsoft Edge: Hello, I have set Microsoft Edge to open with a blank page. However when I set the option to open new tabs with a blank page, it continues to open MSN.com. I have gone to the Edge Menu (3 dots) > Settings > Open New Tabs With , then I have selected "a blank page". Yet time...