Windows 10: Does Family safety work on Free Windows 10 or require Windows 10 w product key?

Discus and support Does Family safety work on Free Windows 10 or require Windows 10 w product key? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My son recently sold his gaming PC and just bought a different used PC that came with a fresh Windows 10 reset/install. I'm trying to add the PC as a... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by jabraham74, Feb 6, 2022.

1. Does Family safety work on Free Windows 10 or require Windows 10 w product key?

My son recently sold his gaming PC and just bought a different used PC that came with a fresh Windows 10 reset/install. I'm trying to add the PC as a device to my family safety settings and not figuring it out. I'm also noticing that the seller of my son's PC did not enter a Windows 10 product key. I want to add my son's new PC as a device on Family Safety so I can limit his screen time like I did before. Does that require that I have a product key for the Windows 10 OS, or is that not the problem here? If I don't need a product key I can probably figure it out.Thank you.

:)

jabraham74, Feb 6, 2022

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Feb 6, 2022
  3. windows 10 key

Now that I have finally upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10 will my Windows 8 key work with a fresh install of Windows 10?

Easy Rhino, Feb 6, 2022
  4. Does Family safety work on Free Windows 10 or require Windows 10 w product key?

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Feb 6, 2022
Thema:

Does Family safety work on Free Windows 10 or require Windows 10 w product key?

1. Does Family safety work on Free Windows 10 or require Windows 10 w product key? - Similar Threads - Does Family safety

2. WindoWs 10 - "W" key not Working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WindoWs 10 - "W" key not Working.: The W key is typing only if i press the Shift key + W.I think this happened after the last WindoWs update.Sooo, to be sure i tried this:- i clean the keyboard still don't Work- i tried the laptop keyboard & external keyboard still don't Work- unistall and install the keyboard...
  3. WindoWs 10 - "W" key not Working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WindoWs 10 - "W" key not Working.: The W key is typing only if i press the Shift key + W.I think this happened after the last WindoWs update.Sooo, to be sure i tried this:- i clean the keyboard still don't Work- i tried the laptop keyboard & external keyboard still don't Work- unistall and install the keyboard...
  4. WindoWs 10 - "W" key not Working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Does Family safety work on Free Windows 10 or require Windows 10 w product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Family safety work on Free Windows 10 or require Windows 10 w product key?: My son recently sold his gaming PC and just bought a different used PC that came with a fresh Windows 10 reset/install. I'm trying to add the PC as a device to my family safety settings and not figuring it out. I'm also noticing that the seller of my son's PC did not enter a...
  6. Does Family safety work on Free Windows 10 or require Windows 10 w product key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Family safety work on Free Windows 10 or require Windows 10 w product key?: My son recently sold his gaming PC and just bought a different used PC that came with a fresh Windows 10 reset/install. I'm trying to add the PC as a device to my family safety settings and not figuring it out. I'm also noticing that the seller of my son's PC did not enter a...
  7. Free update of windows 10 ,oduct require product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Free update of windows 10 ,oduct require product key: I had updated windows 7 into windows 10 in 2016 during free update offer, later 2019 my system has crashed & right now i dont have product key for windows 10. How can i recollect windows 10 product key?...
  8. Is Family Safety gone in Windows 10?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Is Family Safety gone in Windows 10?: I am changing my kids over from a Windows 8 computer to a Windows 10 computer. It won't allow me to add my kids with a local account rather than a Microsoft account and also control what they have access to. I do not want them to have email or a Microsoft account. I can...
  9. window 10 pro free product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    window 10 pro free product key: May I please get a window 10 pro product key for my pc .I am broke please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-pro-free-product-key/0e96ea1f-afe9-4752-b775-1f1c892fc668
  10. windows 10 education product key for free

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 education product key for free: how can i get windows 10 education for free can i get free product key and i don't have enough cash for it because i am student i want be developer there are other ways to activation but want it officialy given...