Windows 10: Does Game DVR work?

Discus and support Does Game DVR work? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I downloaded the xbox app game asphalt 8 : airborne, love the car racing game, decided to make a clip of it using game dvr (windows key + G), hit red... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tcman50, Sep 1, 2015.

1. tcman50 Win User

Does Game DVR work?

I downloaded the xbox app game asphalt 8 : airborne, love the car racing game, decided to make a clip of it using game dvr (windows key + G), hit red dot to start recording, it does, but then when I come back to it to hit the red dot again to stop recording, it says it cant start another recording, huh?, and of course it never captures a video clip at all.

Anyone else having these issues?

TC

:)

tcman50, Sep 1, 2015
  2. Hacks. Win User

Windows 10 Game DVR Not working.

So I have a GT1030 which means I can use Game DVR but it says the error Your pc does not meet the hardware requirements for Game DVR. I really want to use game DVR any help would be appreciated.

Hacks., Sep 1, 2015
  3. JM_4051 Win User
    The Game DVR should have a pause button

This does make sense. Having a pause button should help screen recording in the Game DVR. It dosen't make sense if the Game DVR dosen't have a pause button. If Microsoft have an update to their Game DVR and Xbox, I think I should recommend that there will
    be a pause button. Without the pause button on the Game DVR, your videos on YouTube might start to fail. And also, without the button, if you made a mistake to the video, you can't replace it because there is no pause button on the Game DVR. I think that's
    all for now.

JM_4051, Sep 1, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

Does Game DVR work?

Dude, Sep 1, 2015
  5. tcman50 Win User
    tried everything, it's still doing the same thing, it's just totally messed up, real shame.

So now with Game DVR not working and Contana continuing to freeze on my main computer, getting slightly feed up and may revert back to a commadore and win 95...........................*Haha

tcman50, Sep 1, 2015
  6. Dude Win User
    Sorry to hear that. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling it?

Dude, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Does Game DVR work?

1. Does Game DVR work? - Similar Threads - Does Game DVR

2. Game DVR

in Windows 10 Customization
    Game DVR: Nvidia Quadro 3000M support Game DVR for win10 xbox video record? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-dvr/7581a001-7c3d-40b5-b93b-b05ccd2ec615
  3. Does Game DVR record in HEVC or AVC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does Game DVR record in HEVC or AVC?: submitted by /u/SomeYotedThing [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g2ajsl/does_game_dvr_record_in_hevc_or_avc/
  4. Game DVR not working in game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game DVR not working in game: A few days ago the Xbox game bar stopped working in any of my games, when I press the shortcut win+G to bring up the game bar it will only do so on my desktop and not in any of my games. I have tried repairing and uninstalling the game bar and also checking all of the...
  5. External Microphone Not Working With Game DVR!

External Microphone Not Working With Game DVR!: Hi, I want to record footage of gameplay on windows 10. However, OBS studio and StreamLabs lag too much when I try to play games with them. So, I tried using Game DVR to record gameplay. I have a steinberg ur22 audio soundcard which links up to an external mic which I would...
  6. Game DVR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game DVR: hallo ich habe ein kleines Problem was ich nicht verstehen kann nämlich ich habe ein Laptop und ein pc aber Game DVR ging ganz normal auf Laptop aber auf pc sagt mir Game DVR mein Hardwareanforderungen kann nicht erfüllt werden was eigentlich ja Garnicht sein kann ich...
  7. Game DVR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game DVR: A half of my clips, recorded using game DVR have not picture, only sound and, sometimes, a cursor. I can record only some games, like Skyrim and KSP, and others (CS:GO, Assasin's Creed II, Planetside 2) can't be recorded with a picture. But even in Skyrim some clips have the...
  8. Game DVR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game DVR: A half of my clips, recorded using game DVR have not picture, only sound and, sometimes, a cursor. I can record only some games, like Skyrim and KSP, and others (CS:GO, Assasin's Creed II, Planetside 2) can't be recorded with a picture. But even in Skyrim some clips have the...
  9. GAME DVR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GAME DVR: what IS MOVIE FORMAT FOR GAME DVR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_music/game-dvr/58a87439-8d23-4c58-9a98-ed68fe690ef6
  10. Game DVR

Game DVR: When I try to record clips of my Rocket League Gameplay, they clips are just blank screens with audio. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/game-dvr/eee274d8-61e3-406c-ba19-58d2988dc70c