Windows 10: Does genuine windows have a expiry time petiod?

Discus and support Does genuine windows have a expiry time petiod? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I Am buying a new laptop of asus. The seller told me that the window is genuine Which is installed on this laptop with a product key or license. Does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by YashJindal, May 3, 2019.

1. Does genuine windows have a expiry time petiod?

I Am buying a new laptop of asus. The seller told me that the window is genuine Which is installed on this laptop with a product key or license. Does this window expire if it is genuinely licensed?

:)

YashJindal, May 3, 2019
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, May 3, 2019
  3. Kari Win User
    OneDrive-Set expiry time for shared file?

Setting an expiry date for shared files in OneDrive is a feature available in Office 365 Home and Personal subscriptions which both include Premium OneDrive features:

Does genuine windows have a expiry time petiod? [​IMG]

It is not available in free OneDrive service, clicking Set expiry date only showing link to get (subscribe / buy) Premium:

Does genuine windows have a expiry time petiod? [​IMG]

• Office 365 Personal = 1 license, price €69 (£59.99 / $69.99) per year or €7 (£5.99 / $6.99) per month
    • Office 365 Home = 5 licenses, price €99 (£79.99 / $99.99) per year or €10 (£7.99 / $9.99) per month
    Each license includes:
    • Office suite install on 1 PC & 1 tablet (Office suite = Access, Excel, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Word)
    • 1 TB OneDrive with Premium features
    • 60 free Skype minutes to call landline numbers globally and mobile numbers in selected countries
    Microsoft OneDrive Plans

Kari, May 3, 2019
  4. Does genuine windows have a expiry time petiod?

windows not genuine

This. Windows media player 10 "update" also sneaks it in.

BlackOmega, May 3, 2019
Thema:

Does genuine windows have a expiry time petiod?

1. Does genuine windows have a expiry time petiod? - Similar Threads - Does genuine expiry

2. license expiry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    license expiry: I got my computer with windows 10 Pro as a gift from my previous company. Im using this now on my home to do work. I noticed that there is a message that my Windows license will expire soon. I dont know that there is a expiration on license since it is properly activated when...
  3. license expiry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    license expiry: I got my computer with windows 10 Pro as a gift from my previous company. Im using this now on my home to do work. I noticed that there is a message that my Windows license will expire soon. I dont know that there is a expiration on license since it is properly activated when...
  4. License expiry

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    License expiry: There is a message that your windows license will expire soon ,Go to settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/license-expiry/b012471c-4bcc-4dbf-a636-d64d13653197
  5. Windows 10 pro expiry time?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro expiry time?: Hi, I am trying to find out when my digital licence will expire for my WIN 10 PRO. There was some kind of popup warning, time for me was running out, but I can't remember if I'm covered for 2021? Can I type in my Product Key somewhere to find this info? Any help would be...
  6. windows licence expiry

windows licence expiry: My pc keeps on poping a message that my windows licence is abaut to expire.When i try to insert the product key it doesnt work.Could you please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-licence-expiry/6ac6445d-81e7-4f28-8053-99d158184ef9"
  7. Windows expiry question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows expiry question: I bought my pc about 6 months ago on eBay. I haven't had any problems with it until now. Every time I start up I get a notification saying my windows key will expire soon, I did some googling and its apparently really bad when it expires 9constant rebooting and then the pc...
  8. windows expiry and activation

windows expiry and activation: My HP desktop PC came with Windows 10 OS inbuilt right from the date of purchase. Why then all on a sudden message started coming for windows expiry and activation ?...
  9. windows 10 expiry

windows 10 expiry: Our laptop had an issue about 6 months ago, windows 10 had to be unistalled and reinstalled and we have just found out that the person who did this did not reinstall the original version we had on our laptop.We are now getting error messages which say windows is about to...
  10. OneDrive-Set expiry time for shared file?

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive-Set expiry time for shared file?: I have a very large file that I need to share using OneDrive. Whilst trawling through OneDrive I thought I saw something where you could set an expiry time so the time the recipient had to share the file would expire after a specific time. I have been unable to find this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does windows have expiry