Windows 10: Does hibernate save windows clipboard copy file ?

Discus and support Does hibernate save windows clipboard copy file ? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Does hibernate save windows clipboard copy file ?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tril645, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Tril645 Win User

Does hibernate save windows clipboard copy file ?

:)

Tril645, Jun 2, 2019
  2. Andrew Win User

How to copy current window to clipboard in Windows 10

Last week, I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1. In Windows 10, I want to know how to copy a screenshot, directly to the clipboard, of only the current window. In previous versions of Windows, alt+prtsc did this.

Potentially relevant info:

• The snipping tool still works fine, but it requires extra steps than what I'm used to.
    • I use dropbox.
    • I use two monitors.

Here's the behavior I've witnessed:

Andrew, Jun 2, 2019
  3. temp02 Win User
    Java.nio.file - Copying files

You can't copy a folder, thats why it generates an exception (you are trying to copy a folder using a copy file function).
    You probably need to list all the files inside that folder and copy one by one

temp02, Jun 2, 2019
  4. Does hibernate save windows clipboard copy file ?

clipboard

I just downloaded clipboard to my windows 10 desktop computer. I took a screenshot and opened clipboard but can't figure out how to view it. Is there a step by step tutorial on how to use clipboard? There are only two settings with no directions on how
    to use them. I thought if I save something to clipboard it would be there when I opened the app as it was in windows 7 and XP. All I am getting is a black and orange screen with a clipboard in the middle. I don't want to share I just want to open what I've
    copied to it.......

Yvonne29UJ, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Does hibernate save windows clipboard copy file ? - Similar Threads - Does hibernate save

2. Screenshot copied to Clipboard, but couldn't save

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshot copied to Clipboard, but couldn't save: I randomly started getting this issue in Windows 11 - and yes my snipping tool is configured to save screenshotsFor some reason I also can't upload a screenshot here.Seems random as to when it will or will not save screenshots to my screenshot folder. Most of the time it...
  3. Screenshot copied to Clipboard, but couldn't save

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screenshot copied to Clipboard, but couldn't save: I randomly started getting this issue in Windows 11 - and yes my snipping tool is configured to save screenshotsFor some reason I also can't upload a screenshot here.Seems random as to when it will or will not save screenshots to my screenshot folder. Most of the time it...
  4. Windows 11 "Screenshot copied to Clipboard, but couldn't save

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 "Screenshot copied to Clipboard, but couldn't save: Good morning,I have started using Snipping tool and only just learned that you can Win+Shift+S then use the rectangle tool to capture an area.When I attempt this I get a notification that pops up and tells me, "Windows 11 "Screenshot copied to Clipboard, but couldn't...
  5. Windows 11 "Screenshot copied to Clipboard, but couldn't save

Windows 11 "Screenshot copied to Clipboard, but couldn't save: Good morning,I have started using Snipping tool and only just learned that you can Win+Shift+S then use the rectangle tool to capture an area.When I attempt this I get a notification that pops up and tells me, "Windows 11 "Screenshot copied to Clipboard, but couldn't...
  6. Snip & sketch does not copy to clipboard

Snip & sketch does not copy to clipboard: Windows 10 Pro X64 20H2. The snip & sketch runs shft-Win-S and I can select an area, but it does not copy to the clipboard. A "Print SCRN" copies the entire screen to the clipboard as expected. I have: 1. Reset the application 2. uninstalled and reinstalled snip & sketch...
  7. Saved clipboard files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saved clipboard files: Hi, I saved a file to the Clipboard. Where & how do I access it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saved-clipboard-files/998f4968-1bb5-4c02-89e1-8b9871c5f5be
  8. Copy file in Clipboard after hibernate !

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copy file in Clipboard after hibernate !: If i copy a file and then hibernate the pc. After that i reopening my pc, after hibernating. can i paste that file ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-file-in-clipboard-after-hibernate/bef02a21-abbd-44f4-8dae-08c007b7d3c5"
  9. Copy/Paste Clipboard file types.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Copy/Paste Clipboard file types.: I lose transparency when copying and pasting from Photoshop to Illustrator. I believe this is because when switching applications, Photoshop exports the clipboard data to the OS clipboard, and Windows clipboard(as I understand it) only takes image data as BMP which doesn't...
  10. PRNTSCR Print Screen does not copy to clipboard

in Windows 10 Support
    PRNTSCR Print Screen does not copy to clipboard: As of yesterday, when I press the PrntScr (Print Screen) button on my laptop, it does not copy to the clipboard. So for example, if I PrntScr my desktop and try to paste it in MS Word or MS Paint or anything, it will simply not paste anything, or paste the last thing that was...