Windows 10: Does installing a new audio driver Realtek High Definition audio driver fix any microphone...

Discus and support Does installing a new audio driver Realtek High Definition audio driver fix any microphone... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello all, I have a problem with my microphone after using clownfish and OBS studios, my microphone's sensitivity is all broken, can't pick up any of... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DamianLim2, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Does installing a new audio driver Realtek High Definition audio driver fix any microphone...

Hello all, I have a problem with my microphone after using clownfish and OBS studios, my microphone's sensitivity is all broken, can't pick up any of my original microphone audio that is used to pick up like my breathing and records audio way louder than it is now. I came across Realtek's website to download audio drivers and I looked around on youtube and it also showed me that the audio driver would appear in my output section. I was wondering if that would fix all my microphone problems, and finally solve all my problems with audio. Can someone tell me if this is actually how it works? Please respond as fast as possible. Cheers!

sorry for bad phrasing if there is as I am already really tired from trying to fix my microphone as I have been doing this for about 6 hours now, and also if I picked the wrong topic cause I have never written a question.

:)

DamianLim2, Jan 14, 2021

2. realtek high definition audio drivers

i have a windows 10 dell desktop computer 64 bit 8gig memory..my question is this ..the audio drivers are high definition drivers manufactured by Microsoft..i would like to replace them with realtek high definition audio drivers is this possible and if
    so how do i do it

curtisolson, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver and Windows 10

I am running Windows 10 Pro, version 1709, build 16229.125 and have built in Realtek High Definition Audio. Since this version was installed, I have no sound at all. I have updated drivers multiple times, tried the generic driver for audio and nothing makes
    the slightest difference.

I'm assuming the update broke the audio, any suggestions to fix it (on the assumption that Microsoft aren't going to fix it themselves)?

PeterIles-Smith, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Big_Bad_E Win User

Does installing a new audio driver Realtek High Definition audio driver fix any microphone...

Help with installing Realtek Audio Drivers

Normally this would be a Realtek problem but my main problem is Windows.

I was getting bad mic quality so I installed the latest Realtek drivers from their website, I installed it, restarted my computer, and got no sound.

I went into Devices, and saw this:

Realtek is the Audio Device. I clicked Update driver, search automatically, and got this error:

Windows found drivers for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install them.

Realtek High Definition Audio.

I deleted the Realtek folder, reinstalled, got the same problem. Something else maybe important there is an audio port that says Mic in at rear panel (Pink) (Realtek High Defenition Audio)

I saw somewhere that I was supposed to click update, click Browse for drivers on my computer, and set the path to C:\Windows\WinSxS, which gave me this error:

imgur.com

If I click on let me pick from a list of avalible drivers on my device, this pops up:

High Definition Audio Device

Realtek High Definition Audio

Realtek High Definition Audio

I installed DriverEasy, clicked update on Realtek Audio, then went to devices, clicked let me pick from a list of avalible drivers on my device, clicked Have Disk, gave it the inf file that DriverEasy gave me, and got the first error. So, what am I doing
    wrong, and what is High Definition Audio Device?

Will uninstalling Microsoft Trusted Audio Drivers allow WinSxS to work?

Big_Bad_E, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Does installing a new audio driver Realtek High Definition audio driver fix any microphone...

1. Does installing a new audio driver Realtek High Definition audio driver fix any microphone... - Similar Threads - Does installing audio

2. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Issue: I am an chemical engineer and need to be able to use my laptop for meetings, making recordings, etc. I do not need to do anything fancy with my audio output or recording ability. Recently I have been having issues with my audio driver. Sometimes when I restart my laptop it...
  3. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Issue: I am an chemical engineer and need to be able to use my laptop for meetings, making recordings, etc. I do not need to do anything fancy with my audio output or recording ability. Recently I have been having issues with my audio driver. Sometimes when I restart my laptop it...
  4. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Problem: Hi, I got a problem with the realtek audio driver.The software sometimes will not start at the start up, I cannot use my microphone.As I see when it don't start up, even the 5.1 Sound Around I cannot use, I can only use my television for sound.It even didn't have the driver...
  6. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Problem: Hi, I got a problem with the realtek audio driver.The software sometimes will not start at the start up, I cannot use my microphone.As I see when it don't start up, even the 5.1 Sound Around I cannot use, I can only use my television for sound.It even didn't have the driver...
  7. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Problem

8. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is missing.

Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is missing.: Last night, everything was fine and working but this morning when I turned on my computer, I had no audio devices. I ran microsoft's troubleshooter and it managed to enable my monitor's audio but my Realtek High Definition Audio is now missing which is what I use to plug my...
  9. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver

Realtek High Definition Audio Driver: I have no sound on my pc, unable to reinstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-high-definition-audio-driver/169252cf-69d0-4fa0-aecf-c430fc1e10de
  10. realtek high definition audio drivers

realtek high definition audio drivers: i have a windows 10 dell desktop computer 64 bit 8gig memory..my question is this ..the audio drivers are high definition drivers manufactured by Microsoft..i would like to replace them with realtek high definition audio drivers is this possible and if so how do i do it...