Windows 10: does ipvanish work with win 10

Discus and support does ipvanish work with win 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; anyone tested this yet 11349 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by droma003, Jul 31, 2015.

1. droma003 Win User

does ipvanish work with win 10

anyone tested this yet

:)

droma003, Jul 31, 2015

2. Ipvanish

Hi Tiffancy

I didn't really had a need to try any other protocol. ExpressVPN
    worked just fine for me since the beginning.

Regarding the quality of PureVPN, I am not sure as my colleagues didn't had a positive experience using PureVPN so
    ExpressVPN still has an edge over PureVPN in my opinion.

osamamohiuddin, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Ipvanish

Did you try connecting using any other protocol offered by IPvanish?

I personally use PureVPN with PPTP protocol on windows PC. Works fine here

TiffancyFrancis, Jul 31, 2015
  4. BobF Win User

Yes, I'm a long time user of Ipvanish. I love it. Saved me from trackers for a long time and government intrusions. I have used it on ASUS T100, Lenovo Z50, and a HP Laptop, all upgraded to Win10. Win10 can be tricky to upgrade... you may have to uninstall some old drivers, do alt-tab and keep checking for their hidden messages. MS will tell you what to do all online. Hang in there, it's a long install, especially from a Win7. Still awaiting the conversion of my huge WinPro7. MSFT is so on keyed, first ever upgrade that actually works, that I bought a lot of stock in the company. You want to do custom and prevent data from being sent to Microsoft on startup. It will make sure, if it does not succeed, to get the drivers you need and give you followup installs. MS is on a mission to get everyone upgraded. It's in their interest, so chat and call them. This is their priority. I run a software company and have almost every program imaginable and it all works, even keeps your shortcuts. As I said, the only real update I've ever seen work like a clean install. Also, you may want to remove windows.old to free up 5gb. In this time of TB, I don't care about cleaning up much. Hope this helps! I do run Ubuntu Servers and I have to tell you, I lost an entire server due to a software problem, so Win10 is catching up, more stable now and I like the apps now and the startup, a long time in coming. The one thing Ipvanish must still be working on is the DHCP where IPV4 needs to be reset if you shutdown without resetting first, as I do so many times, something Chromebooks has solved. I get use to it. In case you haven't done it, Ipvanish, on one license, works great with Samsung Tablets Android, S3, and Irula tablets, ASUS, HP laptops, and the list goes on and on. In fact, I haven't found a platform it doesn't work on. On Linux, just setup a VPN manually. The point is I've tried a few other major VPN's out there and not any are as good as Ipvanish. Good luck!

5. Mystere Win User
    Government Intrusions? Wow.

You realize that if the government wanted to track you, they could regardless of a proxy.

Mystere, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. does ipvanish work with win 10 - Similar Threads - does ipvanish

2. Hi Why does my laptop say "You're about to be signed out Windows will shut down in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi Why does my laptop say "You're about to be signed out Windows will shut down in...: Why does my laptop say "You're about to be signed out Windows will shut down in less than a minute and then restart" ? What is the solution to this problem?...
  3. Hi Why does my laptop say "You're about to be signed out Windows will shut down in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi Why does my laptop say "You're about to be signed out Windows will shut down in...: Why does my laptop say "You're about to be signed out Windows will shut down in less than a minute and then restart" ? What is the solution to this problem?...
  4. Hi Why does my laptop say "You're about to be signed out Windows will shut down in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Hi Why does my laptop say "You're about to be signed out Windows will shut down in...

6. The cursor does not follow mouse movements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The cursor does not follow mouse movements: I have applied all the recommended solutions, that is:* change batteries* change surface* change mouse* reboot PCThe only recommendation I have not applied is "to go back to the installation in which the mouse was acting appropriately", since then I should only use bare...
  7. The cursor does not follow mouse movements

The cursor does not follow mouse movements: I have applied all the recommended solutions, that is:* change batteries* change surface* change mouse* reboot PCThe only recommendation I have not applied is "to go back to the installation in which the mouse was acting appropriately", since then I should only use bare...
  8. Why does error occur ? Column 'invariantname' is constrained to be unique. 'Value...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does error occur ? Column 'invariantname' is constrained to be unique. 'Value...: Why does the Data Wizard crash when trying to export table? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-error-occur-column-invariantname-is/d3b21a20-bd50-4e8a-9ca1-19b1ed9112e1
  9. Why does error occur ? Column 'invariantname' is constrained to be unique. 'Value...

Why does error occur ? Column 'invariantname' is constrained to be unique. 'Value...: Why does the Data Wizard crash when trying to export table? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-error-occur-column-invariantname-is/d3b21a20-bd50-4e8a-9ca1-19b1ed9112e1
  10. Windows update does not show. clicking on the icon in home does not work.

Windows update does not show. clicking on the icon in home does not work.: Already tried to go in GPedit.msc and disable the hide settings option. Tried DSIM and SFC. Restarted a few times. Happened randomly. tried to go into Windows update using the start menu. Restarted Windows update service a few times.System Information-Windows insider. build...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ipvanish doest work on windows 10