Windows 10: Does it ask credit card info when buying license because i heard it's free.

Discus and support Does it ask credit card info when buying license because i heard it's free. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Can someone help me get a new license it's gonna expire soon.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ilker KARGIN, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Does it ask credit card info when buying license because i heard it's free.

Can someone help me get a new license it's gonna expire soon.

:)

Ilker KARGIN, Mar 26, 2021

2. credit card details already exist

Two things you can do.

• Visit commerce.microsoft.com and then head over to the billing section. Remove any credit card details that may exist and make the card section completely empty. Then head to windowsphone.com and then try to buy the app and it will prompt you to enter fresh
      credit card details.
    • If the previous step did not work, don't waste time on online research or forums as this is a billing/account related issue. Straight away, head over to gethelp.live.com, start a chat with a billing person and they will take care of this.

Jay_answers, Mar 26, 2021
  3. Cant Add Credit Card Info...

Hi. I have seen this come up a few times with no definitive answer. I have been looking to pay for an App via marketplace on the Lumia 800. All ok until it asks for a credit card. I have both a credit card and paypal account aligned to my windows live
    account and all listed when I log on. HOwever when I try to pay for app, just keeps asking for a credit card before taking me back to the app screen. its as though they dont want the business... want the app. like the phone. just let me pay for and install
    the app please....

davidsmith_911, Mar 26, 2021
  4. sygnus21 Win User

Does it ask credit card info when buying license because i heard it's free.

Credit Card Problem

You are old school as you can just as easily activate a credit card online. Of course they'll be security measures in place to make sure you are you *Wink

And no, you don't "have to go online" to activate.

sygnus21, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

Does it ask credit card info when buying license because i heard it's free.

1. Does it ask credit card info when buying license because i heard it's free. - Similar Threads - Does ask credit

2. Win11 laptop came with "free" gamepass but asks credit card, what a surprise!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 laptop came with "free" gamepass but asks credit card, what a surprise!: My windows 11 laptop came with "free" gamepass ultimate subscription says the microsoft store library. However it asks me to enter my billing info then use it? There is no cancel button to claim free subscription, it asks me to enter either paypal or a credit card, there is...
  3. Win11 laptop came with "free" gamepass but asks credit card, what a surprise!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win11 laptop came with "free" gamepass but asks credit card, what a surprise!: My windows 11 laptop came with "free" gamepass ultimate subscription says the microsoft store library. However it asks me to enter my billing info then use it? There is no cancel button to claim free subscription, it asks me to enter either paypal or a credit card, there is...
  4. windows 11 installation asking for credit card details

windows 11 installation asking for credit card details: Hello everyone. I was reinstalling windows 11 on my laptop though a flash drive made with Media Creation Tool, almost at the end of installation after office 365 prompt it keep asking me for credit card details. No matter I accept it or decline it I see same prompt and it...
  5. Credit/Debit card info being rejected by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Credit/Debit card info being rejected by Microsoft: MS has my very old credit/debit card info. I do use those cards any longer. I tried to input new cards info, but MS says info is wrong. What can I do?...
  6. Credit/Debit card info being rejected by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Credit/Debit card info being rejected by Microsoft: MS has my very old credit/debit card info. I do use those cards any longer. I tried to input new cards info, but MS says info is wrong. What can I do?...
  7. Credit/Debit card info being rejected by Microsoft

8. Credit card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Credit card: I can't delete my card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card/5128eb12-463f-489b-a4c7-8b2b6b7ddf51
  9. credit card

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    credit card: We need to delete an expired credit card. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card/255d221e-2670-4f59-85b9-edfd67da4c23
  10. Credit Card

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Credit Card: How & where to change credit card information? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card/6c24b1ee-1254-450d-9066-ccd729063925"