Windows 10: does it cost to update winfows 10 on this device

Discus and support does it cost to update winfows 10 on this device in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; is there a cost to update windows 10 on this I devise?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by yuvonnependelton, Oct 9, 2019.

1. does it cost to update winfows 10 on this device

is there a cost to update windows 10 on this I devise?

:)

yuvonnependelton, Oct 9, 2019
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Oct 9, 2019
  3. HID-compliant mouse. Device Status:This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Have you tried updating the driver for the HID-compliant mouse?

Follow these steps on how to update the driver:

To do this, follow these steps:

• In Device Manager, click the Driver tab in the device's Properties dialog box.
    • Click Update Driver to start the Hardware Update Wizard.
    • Follow the instructions to update the driver.
    If that does not work, we suggest you contact the manufacturer of your laptop directly and ask for updated drivers for Windows 10.

Regards.

Radney Dri, Oct 9, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

does it cost to update winfows 10 on this device

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond does it cost to update winfows 10 on this device :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

does it cost to update winfows 10 on this device

1. does it cost to update winfows 10 on this device - Similar Threads - does cost update

2. Windows 10 update costing my time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update costing my time: The update is taking much off my time. As of now it is running and its still on the installing stage. Its been 3 hours now and I know there is something wrong on this but I dont know what it is. Please help me. I need to complete this update and I dont want to wait longer. I...
  3. Windows 10 update costing my time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 update costing my time: The update is taking much off my time. As of now it is running and its still on the installing stage. Its been 3 hours now and I know there is something wrong on this but I dont know what it is. Please help me. I need to complete this update and I dont want to wait longer. I...
  4. How much does Windows 10 actually cost?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How much does Windows 10 actually cost?: I'm a Linux user who needs to migrate to Windows for several reasons. I'm confused because the official Microsoft website offers a certain (quite expensive) price to obtain Windows 10, while other non-official websites offer access keys for much, much less. Do these actually...
  5. Does it cost anything to update?

Does it cost anything to update?: Do updates in windows 10 cost anything? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-it-cost-anything-to-update/daf038d4-dbb3-47db-b930-828d361ea40c
  6. Is this a winfows 10 error or software related?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this a winfows 10 error or software related?: Hey there, I have a small issue. So i recently built my new pc and instelled all my necessary programs on my ssd and started Nox, an android emulator to play a game. I have a script for it that does a repetive task in the game and I planned to let it run over the night. But...
  7. Update cost

Update cost: Is there a cost for the latest windows 10 update? My machine is asking me to update with no mention of cost. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-cost/69da9305-1105-4a91-8b02-0b11685e6220
  8. sorry:) does the update to win 10 version 1903 cost money????

sorry:) does the update to win 10 version 1903 cost money????: is this a subscription???? service? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sorry-does-the-update-to-win-10-version-1903-cost/49750e8a-a93f-49e7-b877-395e0c0ea0c2
  9. Does the Windows 10 update to version 1093 cost money????

Does the Windows 10 update to version 1093 cost money????: does this update require a subscription to a service??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-the-windows-10-update-to-version-1093-cost/bfd8754d-3d68-41b7-8f2d-c143fe737bac
  10. How much does Windows 10 cost?

in Windows 10 News
    How much does Windows 10 cost?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Are you planning to buy Windows 10? We have prepared this guide to help you figure out how much does Windows 10 cost? What is Windows 10 Pro Upgrade price? And if you are looking to buy for business for [...] This post How much does Windows 10 cost? is from...