Windows 10: does it cost to update winfows 10 on this device

Discus and support does it cost to update winfows 10 on this device in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; is there a cost to update windows 10 on this I devise?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by yuvonnependelton, Oct 9, 2019.

1. does it cost to update winfows 10 on this device

is there a cost to update windows 10 on this I devise?

:)

yuvonnependelton, Oct 9, 2019
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Oct 9, 2019
  3. HID-compliant mouse. Device Status:This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Have you tried updating the driver for the HID-compliant mouse?

Follow these steps on how to update the driver:

To do this, follow these steps:

• In Device Manager, click the Driver tab in the device's Properties dialog box.
    • Click Update Driver to start the Hardware Update Wizard.
    • Follow the instructions to update the driver.
    If that does not work, we suggest you contact the manufacturer of your laptop directly and ask for updated drivers for Windows 10.

Regards.

Radney Dri, Oct 9, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

does it cost to update winfows 10 on this device

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond does it cost to update winfows 10 on this device :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

does it cost to update winfows 10 on this device

1. does it cost to update winfows 10 on this device - Similar Threads - does cost update

2. device does not show on devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    device does not show on devices: I signed on to my microsoft account using my HP laptop , HOWEVER I only see my desktop on the list of devices. I have gone arounf in circles with codes, passwords, etc for 4 and a half hours. My laptop says I am signed on to my Microsoft account. But it is not on my device...
  3. Update cost

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update cost: Is there a cost for the latest windows 10 update? My machine is asking me to update with no mention of cost. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-cost/69da9305-1105-4a91-8b02-0b11685e6220
  4. how much is the cost to update this.???

how much is the cost to update this.???: what is the cost to update windows10... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-much-is-the-cost-to-update-this/1d1bbd9c-9023-4876-b3dc-f449cb474e4a
  5. sorry:) does the update to win 10 version 1903 cost money????

sorry:) does the update to win 10 version 1903 cost money????: is this a subscription???? service? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sorry-does-the-update-to-win-10-version-1903-cost/49750e8a-a93f-49e7-b877-395e0c0ea0c2
  6. Does the Windows 10 update to version 1093 cost money????

Does the Windows 10 update to version 1093 cost money????: does this update require a subscription to a service??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-the-windows-10-update-to-version-1093-cost/bfd8754d-3d68-41b7-8f2d-c143fe737bac
  7. How much does Windows 10 cost?

in Windows 10 News
    How much does Windows 10 cost?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Are you planning to buy Windows 10? We have prepared this guide to help you figure out how much does Windows 10 cost? What is Windows 10 Pro Upgrade price? And if you are looking to buy for business for [...] This post How much does Windows 10 cost? is from...
  8. Future Update (Not Upgrade) Cost (If any)

in Windows 10 Support
    Future Update (Not Upgrade) Cost (If any): I read lots of mail on how the Upgrade is FREE, but nowhere do I see anything about the cost (or no cost) of Windows 10 Updates. Is that policy spelled out anywhere of do I just wait and hope ?? Thanks, rs 9171
  9. Win 10 cost for tablets ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 cost for tablets ?: I know we don't know costs for Windows 10 on Desktops/Laptops yet, hopefully soon, however Does anyone have any thoughts on what they will do cost wise for Tablets, from what I read Windows is free to manufacturers (or something like that) if the screen size is small, 7"...
  10. Windows 9 to Be Fully Focused on Low-Cost Devices

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9 to Be Fully Focused on Low-Cost Devices: Microsoft is already in the middle of a very complex plan to bring more affordable devices running modern Windows to the market, so it’s no surprise that the upcoming Windows 9 operating system is going to be part of this new plan. The LinkedIn profile of Oleg Krogius...