Windows 10: Does it include update for antimalware platform?

Discus and support Does it include update for antimalware platform? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; "%ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender\MpCmdRun.exe" "-SignatureUpdate" Does the above include update for antimalware platform? 124077 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Matthew Wai, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Does it include update for antimalware platform?

"%ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender\MpCmdRun.exe" "-SignatureUpdate"

Does the above include update for antimalware platform?

:)

Matthew Wai, Dec 25, 2018
  2. Bree Win User

Defender antimalware client update

In Windows 10 version 1709, os build 16299.192, checking for updates shows a new update for the Windows Defender antimalware platform, to version 4.12.17007.18011

Does it include update for antimalware platform? [​IMG]

Installed without a problem, no restart required. Defender before updating...

After the update...

As with previous antimalware client updates, the update doesn't show in Update History. It can be seen in Reliability History.

Edit: 1st March - another update has been issued, version 4.12.17007.18022. Seems this is to be a regular monthly event.

https://support.microsoft.com/help/4...lware-platform

3. Bree Win User
    Defender antimalware client update

This antimalware platform update is available for earlier version of Windows 10 too. Here it is for 1607...

4. btarunr Win User

Does it include update for antimalware platform?

Intel Readies P55 Chipset B3 Stepping Update

Intel's is readying a hardware update for its P55 Express chipset, currently the only core-logic for the company's brand new socket LGA-1156 processor platform. The new B3 stepping of the P55 PCH will bring with it a little more than new MM number and S-spec numbers. A list of changes is as follows:
    • New MM number and S-spec numbers for the converted products;
    • Firmware and minor BIOS updates are required with the conversion;
    • Processor MRC/microcode update required to enable future processors;
    • Recommended storage driver upgrade from Intel MSM 8.9 to Intel RST 9.5.
    Although it is listed that the MRC update enables 'future processors', Intel, in a statement issued to X-bit labs assured that the current B2 stepping of the chipset (found on current socket LGA-1156 motherboards) does not leave out support for any of Intel's new LGA-1156 processors that are slated for release in the very near future. The dual-core "Clarkale" 32 nm processor will be supported by both B2 and B3 steppings of the chipset.

P55 B3 stepping is pin-identical to P55 B2, and hence motherboard vendors will not have to come up with new designs. Sampling of the new stepping began as early as on October 02, 2009, and it is scheduled for shipment to manufacturers by the 7th of December, 2009. P55 is the performance core-logic for the LGA-1156 platform. It supports Core i5 and Core i7 "Lynnfield" processors with discrete graphics.

Source: X-bit labs

btarunr, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

Does it include update for antimalware platform?

1. Does it include update for antimalware platform? - Similar Threads - Does include update

2. what is windows security platform antimalware platform KB5007651vERSION 1.0.2306.10002

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is windows security platform antimalware platform KB5007651vERSION 1.0.2306.10002: Dear Madam/Sir,I am constantly getting this Update all the time when I check for updates and there must be many downloads and installations of this. windows security platform antimalware platform KB5007651vERSION 1.0.2306.10002Please let me know how to remove this. I have...
  3. what is windows security platform antimalware platform KB5007651vERSION 1.0.2306.10002

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is windows security platform antimalware platform KB5007651vERSION 1.0.2306.10002: Dear Madam/Sir,I am constantly getting this Update all the time when I check for updates and there must be many downloads and installations of this. windows security platform antimalware platform KB5007651vERSION 1.0.2306.10002Please let me know how to remove this. I have...
  4. Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus antimalware platform - KB4052623 Version...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus antimalware platform - KB4052623 Version...: Hello,Every time I try to re-update / check for updates in Windows 10 OS, it shows "Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus antimalware platform - KB4052623 Version 4.18.2210.6" available. And when it starts to install, it gets stuck at 0% for several minutes then it shows...
  5. Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus antimalware platform - KB4052623 Version...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus antimalware platform - KB4052623 Version...: Hello,Every time I try to re-update / check for updates in Windows 10 OS, it shows "Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus antimalware platform - KB4052623 Version 4.18.2210.6" available. And when it starts to install, it gets stuck at 0% for several minutes then it shows...
  6. Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus antimalware platform - KB4052623 Version...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows Defender Antivirus Antimalware Platform - Update Issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Defender Antivirus Antimalware Platform - Update Issues: Using Windows 10 I have found it difficult recently to instal the normal definitions and the associated "Windows Defender Antivirus Antimalware Platform" KB 4052623 by the automatic method. I have four Windows 10 machines and eventually got them all to accept the updates. I...
  8. Update for Windows Defender antimalware platform

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update for Windows Defender antimalware platform: Your recent update is preventing our Win10 machine from working. It boots eventually and them hangs. Inspection via 'task manager' identifies Win defender as the issue. This is your recommended fix...
  9. Antimalware Platform for Windows Defender update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antimalware Platform for Windows Defender update: The antimalware platform for Windows Defender has been updated today to v4.18.1910.4 You can get it here at Microsoft's Catalog: x86. x64 ARM64 I hope I am not mistaken and that is the correct order: Check file details for architecture. 143395
  10. Manually updating Windows Defender Antimalware Platform

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Manually updating Windows Defender Antimalware Platform: I have downloaded latest KB file for updating WD Antimalware Platform from MS catalog for an offline PC I own. But there are three different executables with very long names. How do you apply the update? Do I need to run every one of them? TIA. 137319

Users found this page by searching for:

1. antimalware windows phone