Windows 10: Does it matter what driver is used with the 1050ti?

Discus and support Does it matter what driver is used with the 1050ti? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a gigabyte 1050ti coming on Sunday and I'm wondering what driver I should use. There's a driver that gigabyte and Nvidia has for the card but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by smirk24, Jun 17, 2020.

1. smirk24 Win User

Does it matter what driver is used with the 1050ti?

I have a gigabyte 1050ti coming on Sunday and I'm wondering what driver I should use. There's a driver that gigabyte and Nvidia has for the card but which one should I choose?

Windows 10

Model:GV-N105TOC-4GL

:)

smirk24, Jun 17, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Does it matter what driver is used with the 1050ti?

Windows update keeps replacing ALPS Touchpad driver with a Synaptics driver.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and delete the previous drivers and the latest drivers for the touchpad and install the required version of the driver from Device Manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
    • Expand the Touch pad driver.
    • Right click on the driver and click on update/install.
    • Select the required version from the on-screen prompts.

And for the problem with the installation of printer drivers, I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Does it matter what driver is used with the 1050ti?

1. Does it matter what driver is used with the 1050ti? - Similar Threads - Does matter driver

2. Why does windows keep updating no matter what?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does windows keep updating no matter what?: I've tried to tell this worthless O.S. every way imaginable not to update anymore from calling microsoft and being walked through on how to disable updates to following all of the available online guides in removing registry keys and all sorts of b.s. but Microsoft still gets...
  3. Why does windows keep updating no matter what?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does windows keep updating no matter what?: I've tried to tell this worthless O.S. every way imaginable not to update anymore from calling microsoft and being walked through on how to disable updates to following all of the available online guides in removing registry keys and all sorts of b.s. but Microsoft still gets...
  4. Why does windows keep updating no matter what?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Bluetooth does not turn on no matter what i do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth does not turn on no matter what i do.: I have tried 2 full forum fixes, at least 5 youtube videos showing the exact "fixes" and it still doesnt work. I tried everything i could to connect my xbox one wireless controller via the usb they gave me and i know it's not broken since i have recently changed my pc and on...
  6. Bluetooth does not turn on no matter what i do.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth does not turn on no matter what i do.: I have tried 2 full forum fixes, at least 5 youtube videos showing the exact "fixes" and it still doesnt work. I tried everything i could to connect my xbox one wireless controller via the usb they gave me and i know it's not broken since i have recently changed my pc and on...
  7. Bluetooth does not turn on no matter what i do.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Gtx 1050ti new drivers (452.06) BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gtx 1050ti new drivers (452.06) BSOD: Can you guys help regular user.I been getting some BSOD errors since I updated my gpu to version 452.06. I know that problem is driver of my gpu because I tested everything else. First time I got BSOD I was thinking its because of windows, so I reinstalled windows...
  9. My PC does not turn on, no matter what I do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC does not turn on, no matter what I do: Tonight it happened that my PC had some kind of problem (screen freeze) for no reason. I tried to turn it off and open it again. Now, every time I try to open my PC, it starts normally and then turns off and reopens, but this time with a text that says 'Preparing the...
  10. Microsoft Basic Render Driver instead of Geforce 1050ti Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Basic Render Driver instead of Geforce 1050ti Driver: I am having problems with my wife's laptop which is preventing it from playing 95% of games. One example is Trine 2. This problem just started recently and I don't know if it's because of an update or something else that happened. When attempting to launch the game, I...