Windows 10: Does it mean anything if i can't see the size of a program?

Discus and support Does it mean anything if i can't see the size of a program? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Trying to clear up my disk, but can't identify which programs are taking up all the space. submitted by /u/ithegaming [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ithegaming, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Does it mean anything if i can't see the size of a program?

/u/ithegaming, Feb 24, 2020

2. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Feb 24, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 24, 2020
  4. Does it mean anything if i can't see the size of a program?

Remove PUP application from DVD Drive (FDoes it mean anything if i can't see the size of a program? :) CDROM

Unfortunately, that's how Disk Clean ends.

If you want to check - run it again to see if there's is anything to clean (look at the size on items in the list - small size means only a bit has accumulated since the last run - large means something wasn't cleaned)
    Disk Clean / extended goes deep, that's why I suggested that you run it first.

I'd say just move on to the next step: cCleaner, since you're in the cleaning phase.

Ok, onward and upward!

Slartybart, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

Does it mean anything if i can't see the size of a program?

1. Does it mean anything if i can't see the size of a program? - Similar Threads - Does mean anything

2. What does it mean to "Point to Programs?"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What does it mean to "Point to Programs?": In looking for help for Notepad, I'm offered a list of common questions. One of them is "How do I use Notepad to create an XML document?" When I select that, it tells me "To open XML Notepad, click Start, point to Programs, ..." What does that mean? I go to the start menu by...
  3. What does it mean to "Point to Programs?"

in Windows 10 Customization
    What does it mean to "Point to Programs?": In looking for help for Notepad, I'm offered a list of common questions. One of them is "How do I use Notepad to create an XML document?" When I select that, it tells me "To open XML Notepad, click Start, point to Programs, ..." What does that mean? I go to the start menu by...
  4. What does it mean to "Point to Programs?"

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. What does the Total size column in Explorer mean?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What does the Total size column in Explorer mean?: Every file and folder says the same thing in the Total size column. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-the-total-size-column-in-explorer-mean/5a2ffd96-6268-40cb-9dc9-1826ff039d24
  6. No permissions to do anything... and I mean anything.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No permissions to do anything... and I mean anything.: At a random point yesterday, I noticed my PC Windows 10 stopped opening files. It was stalling and then giving me the error message "you have not got permissions to access..." as well as "there are no more endpoints available from the endpoint mapper". I went on to check...
  7. Any programs to see folder size in the details column?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any programs to see folder size in the details column?: When sorting a folder by details, you can choose various columns (Size, name, date etc.) is there any 3rd party software that can allow me to see a folders size? Failing that, is there any 3rd party software that will allow me to see a folders size in windows explorer?...
  8. Invisible program - it launches but I can't see it!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Invisible program - it launches but I can't see it!: I have one particular program that, when launched, shows me only part of what I expect to see - in this case all I see is a small area (about 1" x 3") login window, which normally "floats" above the main window that is normally visible in the background. The problem is that...
  9. 10 won't open anything (and i mean anything)

in Windows 10 Support
    10 won't open anything (and i mean anything): Hi all, I have been tasked with "fixing" an older Lenovo G550 laptop that originally came with Windows 7 (I believe Home Edition). The laptop's owner upgraded to Windows 10 when it was available as a Windows Update. It has worked fine (after fixing a few, um, hiccups due...
  10. Can't see folder size in Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't see folder size in Explorer: Hi, Can someone please help? I can't see the size of each folder in Windows explorer. If I open the folder, I can see the size of the individual files, but not the size of the folder. [img] 20782