Windows 10: Does it require a fresh installation to enable memory integrity after it has been disabled?

Discus and support Does it require a fresh installation to enable memory integrity after it has been disabled? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have incompatible drivers keeping me from enabling memory integrity. I don't even remember turning it off in the 1st place. Should I uninstall these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AaronLindsey1, May 31, 2023.

1. Does it require a fresh installation to enable memory integrity after it has been disabled?

I have incompatible drivers keeping me from enabling memory integrity. I don't even remember turning it off in the 1st place. Should I uninstall these drivers? I also was wondering if this requires a fresh install to re-enable? I have an Asus Prime B450m-a, Ryzen 5 5600, 40 gigs of cl-16 3200 mhz Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDr4, MSI Ventus GeForce GTX 1650 super, WD_Black SN770 1Tb NVMe M.2, & 500Gb Adata SU650 Sata SSD

:)

AaronLindsey1, May 31, 2023
  2. koray77 Win User

Windows 10 - Memory Integrity - Incompatible Drivers

Hi Kurnn,

I haven't tried deleting the files as of yet because I need my laptop for work, and I don't want to risk causing any stability issues in the meantime.

It's all a bit puzzling because my memory integrity setting was enabled before I intentionally disabled it for 64-bit virtualisation.

I'm also sure the drivers listed above were present whilst Memory Integrity was enabled before. I suspect there will be no conflict when I get the setting re-enabled. Could there be a solution which involves temporarily disabling the drivers so my system doesn't detect them whilst I re-enable memory integrity?

Autoruns lists each driver with a checkbox alongside, but disabling them had no effect, and my system still detects the conflicting drivers.

I appreciate the suggestion, but could there be another way, before I resort to deleting system files?

Thanks!

koray77, May 31, 2023
  3. yahanna Win User
    Can't Enable Memory Integrity - Huawei Drivers

I can't enable Memory Integrity cuz of incompatible drivers. I have a Huawei phone. How do I uninstall them? The drivers are:

• ew_usbccgpfilter.sys
    • hw_cdcacm.sys
    • hw_quubmdm.sys
    • hw_usbdev.sys
    • hw_cdcacm.sys
    • hw_quubmdm.sys
    • ew_usbdev.sys

yahanna, May 31, 2023
  4. nxQQ Win User

Does it require a fresh installation to enable memory integrity after it has been disabled?

How to disable Memory Integrity

Hi

When I disable Memory Integrity it enables itself after Windows restart. Windows Hypervisor Platform and VM Platform are already disabled

Regards

nx

Thema:

Does it require a fresh installation to enable memory integrity after it has been disabled?

1. Does it require a fresh installation to enable memory integrity after it has been disabled? - Similar Threads - Does require fresh

2. Unable to enable memory integrity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to enable memory integrity: Hi there,I'm having an issue due to not being able to turn the memory integrity function.I have followed other threads and deleted the drivers identified in the scan, but the problem still remains.Any suggestions that I could use?...
  3. Enabling memory integrity windows 11 does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enabling memory integrity windows 11 does not work: When I activate memory integrity on windows 11 home, the laptop prompts to restart. When I click accept, the computer restarts, with the message "updates are underway". After a while, maybe 15 minutes, the update screen and loading icon change to just the HP symbol, not...
  4. Enabling memory integrity windows 11 does not work

Enabling memory integrity windows 11 does not work: When I activate memory integrity on windows 11 home, the laptop prompts to restart. When I click accept, the computer restarts, with the message "updates are underway". After a while, maybe 15 minutes, the update screen and loading icon change to just the HP symbol, not...
  5. Does it require a fresh installation to enable memory integrity after it has been disabled?

Does it require a fresh installation to enable memory integrity after it has been disabled?: I have incompatible drivers keeping me from enabling memory integrity. I don't even remember turning it off in the 1st place. Should I uninstall these drivers? I also was wondering if this requires a fresh install to re-enable? I have an Asus Prime B450m-a, Ryzen 5 5600, 40...
  6. Can not enable Memory Integrity.

Can not enable Memory Integrity.: Prompted to scan again for driver incompatibilities. When I scan, I get no list of incompatible drivers. I can't delete what is not listed as incompatible. Help appreciated. The Windows Security Error message state, "Memory Integrity can't be turned on. Try resolving any...
  7. Can't Enable Memory Integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Enable Memory Integrity: I keep getting a windows security exclamation notification for Local Security Authority protection is off Memory Integrity. When I try to enable it, I get a message that says it can't be turned on. I downloaded and ran the Autoruns64 tool, and the Drivers Tab shows 2 yellow...
  8. Can't Enable Memory Integrity

Can't Enable Memory Integrity: I keep getting a windows security exclamation notification for Local Security Authority protection is off Memory Integrity. When I try to enable it, I get a message that says it can't be turned on. I downloaded and ran the Autoruns64 tool, and the Drivers Tab shows 2 yellow...
  9. Disabling memory integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabling memory integrity: Trying to turn off Memory Integrity to get kinectcamera.sys to run. Windows has the option greyed out, saying I need to be admin to disable, but my account is an admin account....
  10. Disabling memory integrity

Disabling memory integrity: Trying to turn off Memory Integrity to get kinectcamera.sys to run. Windows has the option greyed out, saying I need to be admin to disable, but my account is an admin account....