Windows 10: Does it take a card as in debit or credit to redeem a gift card

Discus and support Does it take a card as in debit or credit to redeem a gift card in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm worried just incase I get one cause I don't have debit or credit so I was gonna cheat the system and get one put in the code and get the money on... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NightWolf5022, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Does it take a card as in debit or credit to redeem a gift card

I'm worried just incase I get one cause I don't have debit or credit so I was gonna cheat the system and get one put in the code and get the money on my account

:)

NightWolf5022, Dec 19, 2018

2. About Redeeming Gift Card

So I redeemed my gift card online, and once I enter Windows Store on my Windows 10 Device, it tells me to either redeem a code, use a mobile number, use a PayPal card or a credit card! How could this be happening? I literally spent money on my gift card
    then it tells me to redeem another gift card!

SneakySneakyNinja, Dec 19, 2018
  3. no microsoft gift card option in wallet

Bing rewards tells me to select Microsoft gift card to redeem my rewards in the wallet. When I press the plus button I don't have that option, only 'credit or debit' and 'other'.

How do I add a Microsoft gift card?

DodgingRain, Dec 19, 2018
  4. Does it take a card as in debit or credit to redeem a gift card

redeem microsoft gift card !

Hi hamid khaleghi,

Thank you for posting on the Forum.

I understand you are having issues with redeeming Microsoft Gift card.

I suggest you have a look at the information on the link. There are a few ways to redeem the Gift card.

Billing help - Microsoft account

Kind regards,

Viktorija L., Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

Does it take a card as in debit or credit to redeem a gift card

1. Does it take a card as in debit or credit to redeem a gift card - Similar Threads - Does card debit

2. PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD: I can't add a payment method with BCA Bank Central Asia debit card, the issue I'm facing is with the cardholder name. I'm from Indonesia, please help me...
  3. PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PAYMENT OPTION - ADD CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD: I can't add a payment method with BCA Bank Central Asia debit card, the issue I'm facing is with the cardholder name. I'm from Indonesia, please help me...
  4. GIFT CARD CODE REDEEM PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GIFT CARD CODE REDEEM PROBLEM: I bought rocket league rocketeer pack for PC from India. I redeemed the code in Redeem Code page in Microsoft and it told that my pack is ready. I launched Rocket league via Epic Games in which I was logged in to the same account as in the Microsoft redeem page. But now, I...
  5. Credit card/ Debit card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Credit card/ Debit card: How do I use a Visa gift card on microscoft, it keeps saying my information is wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card-debit-card/6170f16b-5c0d-45c2-9919-47defca1a6fc
  6. Gift card not redeeming!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gift card not redeeming!: I'm trying to redeem my gift card but the thing keeps saying "PUR-UnknownExternalError and wait a bit" i'm confused on what to do. Really need some help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gift-card-not-redeeming/0b160ce1-142a-466f-a6bd-f4c8ae35bf55
  7. Microsoft Redeem $10 Gift Card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Redeem $10 Gift Card: Hello, I ordered three $10 Microsoft gift cards and did not receive an email or sign that I had gotten the gift cards that I bought. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-redeem-10-gift-card/e1f8bc4f-41ad-4628-b66c-5709a5826c94
  8. Acceptance of Indian Debit or Credit cards?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acceptance of Indian Debit or Credit cards?: Will microsoft allows Indian Debit Cards to buy such products in Microsoft Store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acceptance-of-indian-debit-or-credit-cards/12b3ef28-302b-4f5a-a98f-5aa32ce452a2
  9. How to Link Credit card or Debit card to Microsoft account.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to Link Credit card or Debit card to Microsoft account.: Hello! I live in Kyrgyzstan and I wanted to add a card to my account to make a purchase from the store, however it does not accept it and tells me that I put the wrong address in even though it is my actual address that my card tied to....
  10. help redeem gift card

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    help redeem gift card: I have a google play gift card how and can I use it here my husband has a poker game he wants to use it on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-redeem-gift-card/7ffceeb0-fc29-4b31-b272-6d0b5844405c"