Windows 10: Does it take a card as in debit or credit to redeem a gift card

Discus and support Does it take a card as in debit or credit to redeem a gift card in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm worried just incase I get one cause I don't have debit or credit so I was gonna cheat the system and get one put in the code and get the money on... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NightWolf5022, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Does it take a card as in debit or credit to redeem a gift card

I'm worried just incase I get one cause I don't have debit or credit so I was gonna cheat the system and get one put in the code and get the money on my account

:)

NightWolf5022, Dec 19, 2018

2. About Redeeming Gift Card

So I redeemed my gift card online, and once I enter Windows Store on my Windows 10 Device, it tells me to either redeem a code, use a mobile number, use a PayPal card or a credit card! How could this be happening? I literally spent money on my gift card
    then it tells me to redeem another gift card!

SneakySneakyNinja, Dec 19, 2018
  3. no microsoft gift card option in wallet

Bing rewards tells me to select Microsoft gift card to redeem my rewards in the wallet. When I press the plus button I don't have that option, only 'credit or debit' and 'other'.

How do I add a Microsoft gift card?

DodgingRain, Dec 19, 2018
  4. Does it take a card as in debit or credit to redeem a gift card

redeem microsoft gift card !

Hi hamid khaleghi,

Thank you for posting on the Forum.

I understand you are having issues with redeeming Microsoft Gift card.

I suggest you have a look at the information on the link. There are a few ways to redeem the Gift card.

Billing help - Microsoft account

Kind regards,

Viktorija L., Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

Does it take a card as in debit or credit to redeem a gift card

1. Does it take a card as in debit or credit to redeem a gift card - Similar Threads - Does card debit

2. Gift Card purchased redeemed on the wrong device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gift Card purchased redeemed on the wrong device: Someone I know purchased Minecraft Windows 10 for me as a gift on PC (Code sent via Xbox) But when he was redeeming it, it was accidentally redeemed on the Xbox Companion App when it should have been redeemed on the Windows 10 play store. Is there anyway to reverse this so it...
  3. Credit Card

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Credit Card: How & where to change credit card information? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card/6c24b1ee-1254-450d-9066-ccd729063925"
  4. gift cards

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    gift cards: just wondering if the Xbox gift card works for my pc (windows 10)? cuz I've searched a for some time now at Woolworths and i can't seem to find a Microsoft gift card anywhere. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gift-cards/b383f784-aec7-430e-8580-ccde052fa1ab"
  5. credit card application

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    credit card application: I am trying to apply on line for a credit card sent to me in the mail but it keeps kicking me off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card-application/5dd570ed-3294-4ee1-a320-391114a9763a"
  6. Bought using credit card thinking I was using gift card.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought using credit card thinking I was using gift card.: Hi. So I recently got a $25 giftcard for the microsoft store. I saw that Sea of Thieves was half off, and so it would be $30. I wanted to get it and I went to buy it with the $25 giftcard and I would pay the rest with my credit card. The credit card info had not been entered...
  7. Can't redeem 15$ Microsoft gift card

Can't redeem 15$ Microsoft gift card: I got a Microsoft gift card today, but I can't redeem it. I keep on entering the code, but I keep on getting error messages saying "Please try again later." Thing is, this has been persisting for hours. I've tried on my web browser, the Windows 10 store, and the Xbox One...
  8. How to Link Credit card or Debit card to Microsoft account.

How to Link Credit card or Debit card to Microsoft account.: Hello! I live in Kyrgyzstan and I wanted to add a card to my account to make a purchase from the store, however it does not accept it and tells me that I put the wrong address in even though it is my actual address that my card tied to....
  9. help redeem gift card

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    help redeem gift card: I have a google play gift card how and can I use it here my husband has a poker game he wants to use it on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-redeem-gift-card/7ffceeb0-fc29-4b31-b272-6d0b5844405c"
  10. Gift cards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gift cards: Hi! I was wondering if Microsoft gift cards are the same as Xbox gift cards. I am going to buy the new Forza horizon and thought about playing it on windows 10. Will it work to pay it with an Xbox gift card on Microsoft store? Kind Regards Emil...