Windows 10: does latest windows 10 installation media consists AHCI sata driver

Discus and support does latest windows 10 installation media consists AHCI sata driver in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; does latest windows 10 installation media consists AHCI sata driver? i want to clean reinstall my windows 10 on my new SSD and i made bootable windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JAGRATA PARUI, Jun 28, 2020.

1. does latest windows 10 installation media consists AHCI sata driver

does latest windows 10 installation media consists AHCI sata driver? i want to clean reinstall my windows 10 on my new SSD and i made bootable windows 10 pendrive using Windows 10 media creation tool 2 days ago. will that consists all necessary sata drivers? i wont have to install pre os installer of sata drivers manually right? please help me out.

:)

JAGRATA PARUI, Jun 28, 2020
  2. Overmorth Win User

AHCI-SATA-SSD driver windows 10

bios was in AHCI mod allways for the last 3 years - on windows 7 everything was great

I have made clean instal of windows 10*64 on clean ssd and now have only IDE - no sata/ahci for me..

I sence now obvious problems in speed - slow downloading on ssd comparing win7, games drawing textures 200 meters above with 90 fps - nothing about chipset sata drivers on motherboard vendor /kingston/amd site

amd - chipset pack doesnt help - nothing changed (amd780g/sb700)

windows-r-regedit \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\storahci\StartOverride and other regedit suggestions doesnt help at all - it stays IDE in windows10

What should i do?

does latest windows 10 installation media consists AHCI sata driver 00277dff-3e80-4bef-afa3-a2922d818ae2.jpg

Overmorth, Jun 28, 2020
  3. What Drivers To Install

Even though I purchased Windows 7 about two weeks ago, I have not installed it yet. I just want to make sure I install all of the correct things. So, I should have to install
    • latest Intel Chipset Driver
    • latest Intel Matrix Storage Manager (is this the only RAID thing I have to install?)
    • latest Soundmax ADI Audio Driver
    • latest Marvell Yukon Gigabit Ethernet Driver
    • latest Marvell SATA driver
    • latest ATI CCC and Driver
    • Windows 7 should install the hyperthreading driver by itself right? Vista did.

char[] rager, Jun 28, 2020
  4. RejZoR Win User

does latest windows 10 installation media consists AHCI sata driver

No AMD SATA AHCI drivers anymore?

As it turns out, this must be some new Windows 8.1 trick. Even with this driver, all i got installed was the USB driver. No sound of any SATA AHCI. Weird.

System doesn't feel that snappy as it did with Win 8 some time ago. And i'm suspecting it's the lack of proper SATA AHCI driver. I have a SSD drive in my laptop, so it's critical that everything works as it should, especially the TRIM thingie...

RejZoR, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

does latest windows 10 installation media consists AHCI sata driver

1. does latest windows 10 installation media consists AHCI sata driver - Similar Threads - does latest installation

2. Does MircoSoft intend to rewrite the driver of "SATA AHCI controller"? Mircosoft " SATA...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does MircoSoft intend to rewrite the driver of "SATA AHCI controller"? Mircosoft " SATA...: Does MircoSoft intend to rewrite the driver of "SATA AHCI controller"?Hi:Microsoft I think it's time for Microsoft to pay attention to this issue.win10100%,PC,3,,,Many people complain that the win10 system has a 100% occupancy rate. In fact, when I write this discussion on my...
  3. Does MircoSoft intend to rewrite the driver of "SATA AHCI controller"? Mircosoft " SATA...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does MircoSoft intend to rewrite the driver of "SATA AHCI controller"? Mircosoft " SATA...: Does MircoSoft intend to rewrite the driver of "SATA AHCI controller"?Hi:Microsoft I think it's time for Microsoft to pay attention to this issue.win10100%,PC,3,,,Many people complain that the win10 system has a 100% occupancy rate. In fact, when I write this discussion on my...
  4. Does MircoSoft intend to rewrite the driver of "SATA AHCI controller"? Mircosoft " SATA...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. SATA AHCI controller

SATA AHCI controller: Lately I have been using an older hp 15 laptop I have as my newer laptop is having some keyboard issues. My older laptop has plenty of issues on its own, not being able to update and stuff. Working on those issues myself, but opening task manager I notice cpu and disk are...
  6. DO NOT UPDATE to INTEL SATA AHCI from Microsoft's Standard SATA AHCI!!!

DO NOT UPDATE to INTEL SATA AHCI from Microsoft's Standard SATA AHCI!!!: Yup, you heard me... Microsoft's Standard SATA AHCI performs a lot better, and easy on the CPU fan than the Intel ACHI driver. I updated on two of my desktop pcs, one is stuck at startup diagnoses bootloop, and the other one is drying every bit of juice from the fan on...
  7. need driver Standard SATA AHCI Controller

need driver Standard SATA AHCI Controller: Hello, Dell XPS 13 9343 8 GB RAM 512 GB SSD I would get the Blue Screen of Death BSOD, even though Device Manager showed no issues. So I twice did a clean install of the latest Windows 10 available through the MediaCreationTool20H2, and then did all Windows Updates,...
  8. Exclamation mark at standard ahci sata

Exclamation mark at standard ahci sata: Hi I have a dell laptop.I did a clean install of windows 10 becouse i was getting a lot of errors before.I updated everything from windows update and downloaded nvidia drivers from nvidia website.When i got to device manager i see an exclamation mark at standard ahci sata...
  9. AMD SMBus and Standard SATA AHCI Controller Drivers

AMD SMBus and Standard SATA AHCI Controller Drivers: Hi, I'm running a AMD FX-6300 system, 8Gb RAM with Nvidia GTX 750 Ti GPU, running Windows 10 and Avast AV. The 'Driver Updater' in Avast keeps telling me these 2 drivers need updating. But if I try to update them in 'Device Manager' I'm told "Windows has determined you...
  10. Install AHCI Driver after Win 10 installation

Install AHCI Driver after Win 10 installation: Hi All. I would appreciate some help on this one. I found a spare 160GB SATA Drive on which I have decided to install a trial of Win 10 to explore it further for now. The only way that I could get this HD to be seen in the BIOS would be to change the SATA Bios setting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot