Windows 10: Does M365 E3 license trough EA/Volume licensing also give right to Win 10 Enterprise LTSC IOT?

Discus and support Does M365 E3 license trough EA/Volume licensing also give right to Win 10 Enterprise LTSC IOT? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; If your company has M365 E3 subscriptions, this includes the right to upgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise. Does this also mean that it includes the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Airbender88, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Does M365 E3 license trough EA/Volume licensing also give right to Win 10 Enterprise LTSC IOT?

If your company has M365 E3 subscriptions, this includes the right to upgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise.

Does this also mean that it includes the right to upgrade to Windows 10 IOT Enterprise LTSB/LTSCeditions, rather than to Win 10 Enterprise?

If yes, where can I find this explicitly in the terms?

The text is unclear.

The Product Terms only mention that M365 F1 and M365 Business have limited Windows 10 use rights, and they exclude Win 10 Enterprise LTSC.

What is the situation for M365 E3?

And IF M365 E3 does not give this right to use Win 10 IOT Enterprise, and these have to be acquired seperately, in that case:

- Where/under what program to obtain these seperate licenses?

- What does that mean for the E3 licenses previously assigned to these devices 's users?

:)

Airbender88, Jul 29, 2020

2. M365 E3 Win 10 Enterprise

Hi

I have an M365 E3 subscription for our company and those users which had a laptop running Win 10 pro prior have been upgraded automatically to enterprise. However I have a number of laptops with Win 10 Home edition what I have upgraded however the license
    isnt being activated.

I keep being told that we need to pay for an upgrade from Home edition to Pro which doesn't sound right given its advertised as part of the E3 subscription. To test this I created a VM with a Win 10 ISO
    without any product key and it was upgraded to Enterprise automatically and the license validated for enterprise.

What do I need to do to upgrade a win 10 home edition to enterprise as part of the E3 Licence is the win 10 enterprise licence as it looks like these devices have an OEM key in the Bios that prohibits the licence being applied?

Stephen Hill (stephen.hill), Jul 29, 2020
  3. Jensr_ Win User
    Can't activate Win10 Enterprise with M365 E3 license

I am not able to activate my Win10 Enterprise though I have a M365 E3 license.

My device is connected to Azure AD and online. I get error code 0xC004C003.

My Win10 is up to date.

Does anyone have a clue what to do?

Best,

Jens

Jensr_, Jul 29, 2020
  4. MarcAvt Win User

Does M365 E3 license trough EA/Volume licensing also give right to Win 10 Enterprise LTSC IOT?

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Volume License

Good afternoon,

I have two questions about Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC.

1). Is it possible to buy volume license of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC for only 3 computers?

The point is that I need this for different small and big companies that I install only 3 computers for a specific area.

So Volume license is normally for big companies with a big amount of computers but not this case that only is going to be between 3 and 5 computers maximum for each company.

2). Is is possible to upgrade from Windows 10 Pro 1903 to Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 1809 version?

Just adding the key I know is possible but my doubt is that Pro version is bigger than the current Enterprise version available right now. So this is going to work?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Marc.

MarcAvt, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Does M365 E3 license trough EA/Volume licensing also give right to Win 10 Enterprise LTSC IOT?

1. Does M365 E3 license trough EA/Volume licensing also give right to Win 10 Enterprise LTSC IOT? - Similar Threads - Does M365 license

2. Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC Entry - License

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC Entry - License: Does a Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC Entry license come with an ISO file? I am looking to purchase a license through a distributor, but they said only Microsoft can confirm if the License will come with the ISO image file....
  3. How to license Windows 10 Enterprise with an E3 license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to license Windows 10 Enterprise with an E3 license: Hi AllCan anyone tell me how I license Windows 10 Enterprise when I have an E3 license?What ISO do I use for Windows 10? I previously tried to activate Windows 10 by just signing in to my account on the machine but it did not activate. What is the correct procedure?...
  4. Installing Windows 10 Enterprise with an M365 E3 subscription

Installing Windows 10 Enterprise with an M365 E3 subscription: I attempted to upgrade my Windows 10 Pro machine to Windows 10 Enterprise as I believe it is included in our E3 subscription. I used the instructions here; specifically I applied the command cscript.exe c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43. I am...
  5. M365 E3 under EA agreement

M365 E3 under EA agreement: i have 500 users, and we got M365 E3 licenses under Enterprise Agreement. as before Microsoft had something call Home Use Rights .. where you can use Microsoft product for private use. my question: can i use activate win 10 for personal use? do i have Home Use Right or...
  6. Windows IOT Enterprise LTSC License

Windows IOT Enterprise LTSC License: Dear Team, One of my customer has IOT devices and they want to deploy new Windows IOT Enterprise LTSC license. They requested us to procure the following license: WIN ENT LTSC 2019 SNGLUpgrd OLP NL and now customer wants to know whether the WIN ENT LTSC 2019 SNGLUpgrd OLP...
  7. M365 E3 Win 10 Enterprise

M365 E3 Win 10 Enterprise: Hi I have an M365 E3 subscription for our company and those users which had a laptop running Win 10 pro prior have been upgraded automatically to enterprise. However I have a number of laptops with Win 10 Home edition what I have upgraded however the license isnt being...
  8. Windows 10 Enterprise E3 via CSP licensing

Windows 10 Enterprise E3 via CSP licensing: We have a customer that is running Windows 7 Pro via volume licensing. They bought a Windows 10 Enterprise E3 subscription via CSP and now they want to deploy Windows 10. I have a few questions: 1 - Is it possible to use some sort of volume license key to deploy Windows...
  9. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Volume License

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Volume License: Good afternoon, I have two questions about Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC. 1. Is it possible to buy volume license of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC for only 3 computers? The point is that I need this for different small and big companies that I install only 3 computers for a...
  10. Where to purchase a Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End license.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where to purchase a Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End license.: Where can I purchase Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End licenses. I'm a small OEM that builds about 20 machines per year. All of the new machines are being built with Advantech computers which come in with the Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2019 LTSC High-End already...