Windows 10: Does Microsoft allow us to use pirated Windows in Iran?

Discus and support Does Microsoft allow us to use pirated Windows in Iran? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello. I'd like to know if Microsoft allows us to install Pirated Windows. Because in my country it costs a FORTUNE to us! an average person is paid... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DoctorBy, Jun 14, 2019.

1. DoctorBy Win User

Does Microsoft allow us to use pirated Windows in Iran?

Hello. I'd like to know if Microsoft allows us to install Pirated Windows. Because in my country it costs a FORTUNE to us! an average person is paid something around 125 dollars a month while original Windows 10 Pro costs 199 dollars! and Pirated Windows is very common in Iran, government has no problem with that and they work just like original Windows versions. Actually, I cracked Windows on my PC and then reinstalled it and it automatically activated! This means that the crack made my computer be recognized as a computer that was officialy activated before and due to this, it activated automatically. but as I don't want to break copyright laws anymore I want to know if Microsoft has any sort of problems with this, or should I start using Linux? Because I just can't afford that price tag and also we don't have any kind of official access to microsoft so we can buy product keys.

:)

DoctorBy, Jun 14, 2019
  2. karel Win User

Downgrading from a pirated Windows OS

You've already mangled your existing operating system by upgrading to a pirated version of Windows 10. Use your Windows 8.1 disk to do a new installation of your original Windows 8.1 operating system. If you have saved the product key from your original Windows 8.1 operating system, then use that product key again to install Windows 8.1.

You can downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8, by following the instructions in the answers to this question: How can I downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8?. Why not downgrade the pirated Windows 10 to Windows 8 instead and then change the product key and upgrade legally back to Windows 10? There are two reasons for not doing it this way:

1. Your new Windows 10 can inherit problems from the pirated version of Windows 10.
    2. It's a two-step process to install Windows 8.1 and upgrade to Windows 10 instead of a four-step cumulative history: Windows 8.1 -> pirated Windows 10 -> downgrade pirated Windows 10 to Windows 8.1 -> upgrade to Windows 10. Even though the two-step method doesn't save any time, it still eliminates two unnecessary steps.

karel, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Pirated Windows

Because

There are a lot of people who are using pirated copy of windows and Microsoft didn't do anything about it.

In addition to, Microsoft gave a free upgrade to windows 10 even for computers running pirated copies.

So why its not allowed then for the people who try to ask the company itself politely to not break the terms of use?

mohammadshaito, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Does Microsoft allow us to use pirated Windows in Iran?

Pirate Party Elected to EU Parliament

Great one small step for pirates, One giant fall for artists. WTF is wrong with the EU for allowing this. To hell with these people.

TheMailMan78, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

Does Microsoft allow us to use pirated Windows in Iran?

1. Does Microsoft allow us to use pirated Windows in Iran? - Similar Threads - Does Microsoft allow

2. Does Microsoft deliver windows 11 23H2 update to consumers in Iran?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Microsoft deliver windows 11 23H2 update to consumers in Iran?: ............. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-deliver-windows-11-23h2-update-to/c69462b5-a431-4fe1-ab82-41ed7ebe60e3
  3. Does Microsoft deliver windows 11 23H2 update to consumers in Iran?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Microsoft deliver windows 11 23H2 update to consumers in Iran?: ............. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-deliver-windows-11-23h2-update-to/c69462b5-a431-4fe1-ab82-41ed7ebe60e3
  4. DST for Iran

DST for Iran: Windows changed the clock on March 22nd 2023 for Iran but Iran has stopped following Daylight Saving Time. This is a bughttps://time.is/time_zone_news/iran_cancels_daylight_saving_time...
  5. Using microsoft's softwares and products in iran

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using microsoft's softwares and products in iran: Hi, I'm glad to be here.I love microsoft and i want to use their products but i live in iran and i can't use microsoft store and other softwares i want . When we iranian can use microsoft produts and softwares without any restrictions?...
  6. Using microsoft's softwares and products in iran

Using microsoft's softwares and products in iran: Hi, I'm glad to be here.I love microsoft and i want to use their products but i live in iran and i can't use microsoft store and other softwares i want . When we iranian can use microsoft produts and softwares without any restrictions?...
  7. Is there any legal way to use windows in Iran

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any legal way to use windows in Iran: Hi I'm living in Iran actually it's easy as drinking water to use pirated windows , but I want to do everything legally so actually can I just use windows products as PC platform not using any online service such as Microsoft app store or any other online services?Also if not...
  8. Is there any legal way to use windows in Iran

Is there any legal way to use windows in Iran: Hi I'm living in Iran actually it's easy as drinking water to use pirated windows , but I want to do everything legally so actually can I just use windows products as PC platform not using any online service such as Microsoft app store or any other online services?Also if not...
  9. US-International Keyboard not allowing ^ and ~

in Windows 10 Customization
    US-International Keyboard not allowing ^ and ~: I recently got a new computer and installed the US-International keyboard. All the accent keys work except for the tilde and carat. I'm not sure what the problem is because they work fine on my other computer. Both have Windows 10. I know I can type ñ and Ñ by using...
  10. Why not to use a Pirated copy of Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Why not to use a Pirated copy of Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft was very strict on Genuine Copies of Windows a decade ago. Many consumers used to run Windows with crack, i.e., a pirated copy of Windows because it wasn’t affordable. However, in the past few years, Microsoft went soft on [...] This post Why not...