Windows 10: Does Microsoft call customers like me? I received a phone call frome someone saying they...

Discus and support Does Microsoft call customers like me? I received a phone call frome someone saying they... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I received a phone from someone saying they were with Microsoft. They asked me to go to a web site they provided. I did not. I tryed to tell Microsoft... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LewisKing891, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Does Microsoft call customers like me? I received a phone call frome someone saying they...

I received a phone from someone saying they were with Microsoft. They asked me to go to a web site they provided. I did not. I tryed to tell Microsoft about this but did not get anyone. What should I do in this type situation? Lewis

:)

LewisKing891, Nov 27, 2018
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Nov 27, 2018
  3. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Nov 27, 2018
  4. Winuser Win User

Does Microsoft call customers like me? I received a phone call frome someone saying they...

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

Does Microsoft call customers like me? I received a phone call frome someone saying they...

1. Does Microsoft call customers like me? I received a phone call frome someone saying they... - Similar Threads - Does Microsoft call

2. Phone call by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone call by Microsoft: Hello,Yesterday I received a phone call from the UK. Didn’t answer and a minute later I received another phone call from a local number.The person, identified as Miller, said that he was a microsoft technician and asked me to write down a special code. That code was the proof...
  3. can someone call me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone call me: can someone call me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-call-me/6373dd56-cdb3-4fb3-a406-00a4271989c7
  4. can someone call me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can someone call me: can someone call me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-call-me/6373dd56-cdb3-4fb3-a406-00a4271989c7
  5. can someone call me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Your Phone Calls tab missing but I can receive calls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone Calls tab missing but I can receive calls: About 2 months ago there was an update to the Your Phone app and after that update I saw the Calls preview tab appear. I was able to make one call and the next day another update was applied, and the Calls tab disappeared. I thought this was part of the A/B testing and...
  7. We received a phone call from someone claiming to be from Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    We received a phone call from someone claiming to be from Microsoft: On Tuesday of this week (22 OCT) my wife received a phone call from someone claiming to be from Microsoft. They had left a message on our answering machine. She called (yes, I know) the number back. They appear to have wiped many of the desk top items from our computer as...
  8. Microsoft phone call?

Microsoft phone call?: So I got a call from some guy with a thick accent that I could hardly understand today. As near as I could figure he was calling from Microsoft about some sort of security violation and he wanted me to go to some website that would allow him to remotely access my computer....
  9. I have received a phone call saying my Microsoft Windows account was compromised is this...

I have received a phone call saying my Microsoft Windows account was compromised is this...: Someone has called and said my windows has been compromised on my computer and now want access, What should I do? Are they for real? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-received-a-phone-call-saying-my-microsoft/b47ba5ff-1df6-440e-b2da-06662addcceb"
  10. DOES MICROSOFT CALL PEOPLE AND SAY THEY WANT TO REFUND THE CUSTOMER MONEY

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    DOES MICROSOFT CALL PEOPLE AND SAY THEY WANT TO REFUND THE CUSTOMER MONEY: EARLIER IN JAN. A PERSON CALLED AND SAID THEY NEEDED TO REFUND MONEY TO ME , SOMETHING ABOUT LICENCE =--IT GOT REALLY CONFUSING BECAUSE THEY WANTED MY CARD NUMBERS SO THEY COULD TRANSFER MONEY. WANTED ME TO GO ON LINE AND ALL KIND OF CRAZY STUFF--TOO MUCH TO TYPE ABOUT....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does microsoft call customers

2. does microsoft call you and tell you they have to change your IP address?

3. does microsoft phone customers

4. does microsoft call customers from private numbers