Windows 10: DOES MICROSOFT CALL PEOPLE AND SAY THEY WANT TO REFUND THE CUSTOMER MONEY

Discus and support DOES MICROSOFT CALL PEOPLE AND SAY THEY WANT TO REFUND THE CUSTOMER MONEY in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; EARLIER IN JAN. A PERSON CALLED AND SAID THEY NEEDED TO REFUND MONEY TO ME , SOMETHING ABOUT LICENCE =--IT GOT REALLY CONFUSING BECAUSE THEY WANTED MY... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AnnetteChauncey, Feb 2, 2019.

1. DOES MICROSOFT CALL PEOPLE AND SAY THEY WANT TO REFUND THE CUSTOMER MONEY

EARLIER IN JAN. A PERSON CALLED AND SAID THEY NEEDED TO REFUND MONEY TO ME , SOMETHING ABOUT LICENCE =--IT GOT REALLY CONFUSING BECAUSE THEY WANTED MY CARD NUMBERS SO THEY COULD TRANSFER MONEY. WANTED ME TO GO ON LINE AND ALL KIND OF CRAZY STUFF--TOO MUCH TO TYPE ABOUT. THEY WERE GOING TO USE WESTERN UNION TO SEND MONEY FROM MY CARD TO A PLACE CALLED NEPAL. ALL THIS WENT ON FOR MANY DAYS-=WU DID NOT LET A TRANSACTION GO THROUGH. WU SENT E-MAILS TO ME. I PRINTED THEM OUT.

THEY WOULD GET VERY AGGITATED WHEN I REFUSED TO DO WHAT THEY SAID. THE FIRST AMOUNT OF MONEY WAS $400, THEN $426, THEN $500, THEN $800. I TOLD THEM I WOULD REPORT THEM TO FRAUD.

THEY CLAIMED TO BE WORKING FOR GEEK SQUAD.

I FINALLY TOLD THEM TO JUST KEEP ANY MONEY AND LEAVE ME ALONE. A WOMAN CALLED YESTERDAY AND I WOULD NOT TALK TO HER--SHE SAID SHE WAS GOING TO CALL BACK IN THE AFTERNOON AND I HAD BETTER ANSWER THE PHONE, THE USE DIFFERENT PHONE NUMBERS. I HAVE SOME OF THEM STILL IN MY CALLER ID.

IS THERE ANYTHING YOU CAN DO IF THEY ARE PRETENDING TO BE WITH MICROSOFT?

:)

AnnetteChauncey, Feb 2, 2019

2. Money refund

So just wondering when I'm gonna get my money back for canceling a subscription it's been pass the time they say it would take they still have not refund the money

johnnyelliott, Feb 2, 2019
  3. Refund money

When am I going to get refund money back? I canceled an Xbox live gold subscription like 3 days ago and they told me I'll get my refund back, and I have been checking my bank and there is still no refund money. So when I'm I going to get it back? I deleted
    my debit card info, is that why I haven't gotten my refund? If not, then where is it?

Big HSalim, Feb 2, 2019
  4. DOES MICROSOFT CALL PEOPLE AND SAY THEY WANT TO REFUND THE CUSTOMER MONEY

Microsoft Money Sunset

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your inconvenience that Microsoft Money Sunset does not access .mny file on your system.

• Please let us know if you are a paid customer to Microsoft Money Sunset.

I suggest you to refer to the below article as a reference to this issue and check:

What Is Microsoft Money Plus Sunset?

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

DOES MICROSOFT CALL PEOPLE AND SAY THEY WANT TO REFUND THE CUSTOMER MONEY

1. DOES MICROSOFT CALL PEOPLE AND SAY THEY WANT TO REFUND THE CUSTOMER MONEY - Similar Threads - DOES MICROSOFT CALL

2. Why Does Microsoft Have the People's Money with no problem? How is this acceptable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Does Microsoft Have the People's Money with no problem? How is this acceptable?: Okay..Sooooo, I pretty much can't access half of my computer.. Like, it always says "Error, don't have the token", or it'll be like, "Woah, slow down there guy.. You don't have administrative privileges!" Also, windows 11 has a authority to do dumb things; In conclusion, it...
  3. Why Does Microsoft Have the People's Money with no problem? How is this acceptable?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Does Microsoft Have the People's Money with no problem? How is this acceptable?: Okay..Sooooo, I pretty much can't access half of my computer.. Like, it always says "Error, don't have the token", or it'll be like, "Woah, slow down there guy.. You don't have administrative privileges!" Also, windows 11 has a authority to do dumb things; In conclusion, it...
  4. Calling NGHA Customer Service Says "No"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calling NGHA Customer Service Says "No": NGHA Customer Service iPhone 13 Pro Max Naif Batarfi Say "Sorry" Naif Batarfi People and Say "Press the Windows Button and Click Microsoft Edge and Click Taskbar and Click Tablet Mode and Click Swiping Down to Multitasking and Click Search and Type Control Panel and Click...
  5. Getting calls about a Microsoft refund

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Getting calls about a Microsoft refund: I have been getting calls from a Robin Parker saying i have a refund coming. For micro security. I don’t use this computer that often mainly for taxes. He has called me many times and gave me his number. Can’t send me a check bank deposit only Has anyone heard of this...
  6. money owed me ---refund

money owed me ---refund: This morning I received a call informing me, that Microsoft owed me money. The amount is around $200.00 for things they can't do for me. How do I find out if this true?...
  7. DOES MICROSOFT CALL PEOPLE ABOUT LICENCES

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    DOES MICROSOFT CALL PEOPLE ABOUT LICENCES: RECENTLY I HAVE BEEN CALLED ABOUT LICENSE FOR MICROSOFT EXPIRING. THE PERSON SAYS THAT THEY OWE ME A REFUND AND WANT TO GIVE THEM REMOTE ACCESS TO M COMPUTER AND CREDIT CARD NUMBERS SO THEY CAN TRANSFER MONEY YO MY ACCOUNT...SOUNDS KINDA FISHY TO ME....
  8. Does Microsoft call customers like me? I received a phone call frome someone saying they...

Does Microsoft call customers like me? I received a phone call frome someone saying they...: I received a phone from someone saying they were with Microsoft. They asked me to go to a web site they provided. I did not. I tryed to tell Microsoft about this but did not get anyone. What should I do in this type situation? Lewis...
  9. Contacted by Scam I was victim to wanting to refund money

Contacted by Scam I was victim to wanting to refund money: I was contacted by a company WINSUPP that I was scammed by previously. They want to refund my money stating that the programs they installed would no longer work on my laptop. After I was scammed I enrolled in your window secure program and they removed all programs that...
  10. got a call saying that they were from microsoft and want to give me refund of 299.99 wanted...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    got a call saying that they were from microsoft and want to give me refund of 299.99 wanted...: Got phone call saying from Microsoft want to give refund of 299.99 think it is scam. # to call 8778743176 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/got-a-call-saying-that-they-were-from-microsoft/8b4e3880-65ba-40ac-b3ce-46ad2e29faae

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does microsoft call people

2. phone calls about microsoft refunding money

3. is microsoft refunding money to customers

4. calls about microsoft refund,
  5. microsoft refund money,
  6. does microsoft call customers,
  7. does microsoft call people about security,
  8. does microsoft call people about refunds,
  9. does microsoft give refunds for cancelling subscriptions?,
  10. why im i getting calls about microsoft that i owe $299.00,
  11. phone call from microsoft about a refund,
  12. calls about refund for windows,
  13. micro soft given refunds to customers,
  14. is windows microsoft refunding customers,
  15. Is microsoft giving money back to customers?