Windows 10: Does microsoft call you hat home on their own

Discus and support Does microsoft call you hat home on their own in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Does microsoft call you at home out of the blue... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PeterKing1884, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Does microsoft call you hat home on their own

Does microsoft call you at home out of the blue

:)

PeterKing1884, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

Does microsoft call you hat home on their own

1. Does microsoft call you hat home on their own - Similar Threads - Does microsoft call

2. Microsoft support number you call does not help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft support number you call does not help: Called Microsoft support to see if I could access my email account because I changed my phone number so it sent the code to my old phone number, called them once the first guy tried helping and sent me to this website to resolve this issue but then he hung up the phone...
  3. Microsoft support number you call does not help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft support number you call does not help: Called Microsoft support to see if I could access my email account because I changed my phone number so it sent the code to my old phone number, called them once the first guy tried helping and sent me to this website to resolve this issue but then he hung up the phone...
  4. you call this support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    you call this support?: If you would stop moving things on every **** update you might be able to answer questions from 10 years ago with the same directions but since Microsoft insists on moving everything every **** update answers from THE SAME **** PROBLEM YOU CREATED DECADES AGO are no longer...
  5. you call this support?

you call this support?: If you would stop moving things on every **** update you might be able to answer questions from 10 years ago with the same directions but since Microsoft insists on moving everything every **** update answers from THE SAME **** PROBLEM YOU CREATED DECADES AGO are no longer...
  6. Does Microsoft Support call you when you are in chat with them?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Does Microsoft Support call you when you are in chat with them?: I have been going crazy trying to find out why my pc feels so insecure...I have reinstalled Win 10 what feels like a million times, fiddled with Windows Defender Firewall settings, Network Adapter Settings, blocking apps, turning off what apps can access what, etc etc etc. I...
  7. Microsoft does not even support their own products?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft does not even support their own products?: I have several surface pro's. Based on what I am seeing from the PC Health Check. Microsoft is actually releasing a version of Windows 11? that most of their own computers don't support. Seems pretty stupid to me. I guess Microsoft does not stand behind their own products....
  8. Microsoft does not even support their own products?

Microsoft does not even support their own products?: I have several surface pro's. Based on what I am seeing from the PC Health Check. Microsoft is actually releasing a version of Windows 11? that most of their own computers don't support. Seems pretty stupid to me. I guess Microsoft does not stand behind their own products....
  9. "You own this game".

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "You own this game".: Hello, this is Astrid. On my lenovo I am having this problem where I am installing this game but it says I already own this game but I don't. I looked in every file and know I don't own this game but I want to install this game but does not let me. hat do I do to install...
  10. Microsoft calls at home

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft calls at home: Someone is using my own phone number mind you, to call our home and they said, "This is Microsoft, your IP number has been compromised you need to speak to someone to change it." Then it disconnects...I got two calls today from my own phone number....I do not know how they...