Windows 10: Does Microsoft Family have a limit on how many websites you can approve?

Discus and support Does Microsoft Family have a limit on how many websites you can approve? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I keep trying to approve website but the app keeps saying error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Evan Paul1, May 17, 2023.

1. Does Microsoft Family have a limit on how many websites you can approve?

I keep trying to approve website but the app keeps saying error

:)

Evan Paul1, May 17, 2023
  2. _Z3r0 Win User

Family Safety Approval

I have suggested an update to Microsoft concerning the functions of approvals and requests (ALT-SHIFT-I) and am waiting to see if there will be an update for Microsoft Family Safety. I'm afraid I wasn't able to access the other websites due to my current restrictions, but I do thank you for continuing to try to help me. At this point, I believe that it is up to executives (or whatever position determines updates) to fix the problem.

_Z3r0, May 17, 2023
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Issue with filtering websites in Family Safety

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with filtering websites in Family Safety.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Incorrect Family Safety settings.

2. Web filtering is not setup correctly.

Try the steps listed here:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if you have setup web filtering correctly or not.

Filter apps and games with Microsoft Edge - Microsoft Support

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, May 17, 2023
  4. Does Microsoft Family have a limit on how many websites you can approve?

time limits in family not working

Hi Barbara,

We would like to know more details about your concern about the Family Safety time limit that is not working so we can better assist you. Kindly answer the following:

• Does it happen only with particular child account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you refer to this
    support link
    on how to set up screen time limits for your child.

We look forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, May 17, 2023
Thema:

Does Microsoft Family have a limit on how many websites you can approve?

1. Does Microsoft Family have a limit on how many websites you can approve? - Similar Threads - Does Microsoft Family

2. Does Microsoft Family have a limit on how many websites you can approve?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Does Microsoft Family have a limit on how many websites you can approve?: I keep trying to approve website but the app keeps saying error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-family-have-a-limit-on-how-many/14f4ec8a-9478-44eb-81de-4a9c1c565754
  3. Does Microsoft Family have a limit on how many websites you can approve?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Microsoft Family have a limit on how many websites you can approve?: I keep trying to approve website but the app keeps saying error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-family-have-a-limit-on-how-many/14f4ec8a-9478-44eb-81de-4a9c1c565754
  4. Feature request: Microsoft Family Safety - time limit by website

Feature request: Microsoft Family Safety - time limit by website: Several users have asked how to set time limits by particular websites. I'd like the same, without having to install...
  5. Feature request: Microsoft Family Safety - time limit by website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feature request: Microsoft Family Safety - time limit by website: Several users have asked how to set time limits by particular websites. I'd like the same, without having to install...
  6. Feature request: Microsoft Family Safety - time limit by website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Family Safety Website is blocking approved School work websites

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Family Safety Website is blocking approved School work websites: I have allowed the website: http://activities.mathletics.com but it still makes the child request every time he tries to access anything in his math website. So I added in further sites in case it didn't like the main website:...
  8. Microsoft Family Approval Not Recognising Approval

Microsoft Family Approval Not Recognising Approval: Tried to download Chrome then Firefox to see if permissions worked so that each child can use different browser for learning driving me mad keep asking for passwords. Both asked for permissions from an adult to use which I clicked - then approved both on my own laptop both...
  9. Microsoft Family website approval emails going outside the family group

Microsoft Family website approval emails going outside the family group: I set up a Microsoft family group including myself and two children. Under Content Restrictions I've set only allowed websites and when I try going to an unapproved site it gives a button to request access. If I log in I can see the requests and approve/deny them. But I was...
  10. Approved Website

Approved Website: Hello, I have setup accounts for both of my girls. I also added a few websites that I only want them to visit. When my daughter goes to the website it is accessible except for any of the links inside the website page. If she clicks on a link within the main website she...