Windows 10: Does Microsoft have its own phishing email address?

Discus and support Does Microsoft have its own phishing email address? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Many companies have a particular email address to which one can forward phishing emails, such as *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, ***... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by tlmurray, Apr 28, 2020.

1. tlmurray Win User

Does Microsoft have its own phishing email address?

Many companies have a particular email address to which one can forward phishing emails, such as *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, and so on.

Outlook has its own way to report phishing, but does Microsoft have such an address I could use in other email clients?

Thanks.

:)

tlmurray, Apr 28, 2020

2. Email address to forward phishing/scam emails to Microsoft.

Does anyone have a email address to forward phishing/scam emails to Microsoft?

JerryMattson1, May 23, 2020
  3. quietman7 - MVP, May 23, 2020
  4. Does Microsoft have its own phishing email address?

Jsssssssss, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Does Microsoft have its own phishing email address?

1. Does Microsoft have its own phishing email address? - Similar Threads - Does Microsoft own

2. Phishing email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phishing email: I got an email in my Yahoo mail, it says it is from Microsoft Teams, it looks legitimate but there is one error that makes me think it is not. I cannot find an address to send it to Microsoft. Everything I find is related to Outlook email, I don’t use Outlook email. So what...
  3. Phishing email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Phishing email: I got an email in my Yahoo mail, it says it is from Microsoft Teams, it looks legitimate but there is one error that makes me think it is not. I cannot find an address to send it to Microsoft. Everything I find is related to Outlook email, I don’t use Outlook email. So what...
  4. Does it resolve on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does it resolve on its own: I accidentally added my school account to my PC and I did disconnected it, but however, my PC and some settings is still being controlled by my school, like the PIN settings and windows defender, even though I had disconnected my school account from my PC. So does the...
  5. Does it resolve on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does it resolve on its own: I accidentally added my school account to my PC and I did disconnected it, but however, my PC and some settings is still being controlled by my school, like the PIN settings and windows defender, even though I had disconnected my school account from my PC. So does the...
  6. phishing emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    phishing emails: I've been getting lots of emails that appear to be from Microsoft. I checked the email source info. I'm no expert but they appear to be valid. However, what the emails report or are asking are suspect. The emails will either tell me that I've changed my P/W, logged in, or...
  7. Email - reporting spam/phishing - from a Hotmail address

in Browsers and Email
    Email - reporting spam/phishing - from a Hotmail address: Please can you tell me the email address that where I can forward fraudulent @HOTmail.com for investigation? Thank you. 181886
  8. Why does Outlook/Microsoft not Fix it's Email Apps to show all Phishing Email Addresses on...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why does Outlook/Microsoft not Fix it's Email Apps to show all Phishing Email Addresses on...: This email is why you need to have your Developers Fix your Outlook Email App and Other Email Apps!!!!!! Your Appsshould/must identify such Emails' email addresses on the First Page and not allow them to hide or use hidden addresses or Fake Addresses! These you know that...
  9. microsoftstoreemail.com - Is this a legitimate Microsoft email address or is it a phishing scam?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoftstoreemail.com - Is this a legitimate Microsoft email address or is it a phishing scam?: I'm getting emails from "Microsoft Store <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>". Is this a legitimate Microsoft email address or is it a phishing scam. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoftstoreemailcom/c2740f8f-1679-42aa-ac43-02d5aa18a896"
  10. Email address to forward phishing/scam emails to Microsoft.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email address to forward phishing/scam emails to Microsoft.: Does anyone have a email address to forward phishing/scam emails to Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-address-to-forward-phishingscam-emails-to/17268f6f-e9b2-4bd8-8bc7-f14cd7cf827a