Windows 10: Does Microsoft hire only imbeciles?

Discus and support Does Microsoft hire only imbeciles? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; People use W10 to do work. I left my computer for an hour and it updated itself. All my work is gone again. This keeps happening.I have contacted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MertSu, Jan 14, 2021.

1. MertSu Win User

Does Microsoft hire only imbeciles?

People use W10 to do work. I left my computer for an hour and it updated itself. All my work is gone again. This keeps happening.I have contacted almost 10 different Microsoft employees within the last year, searched this forum, trying to get in touch with the imbecile whoever coded this POS. It has been happening over and over again. There is no method to stop the updates. Anyone who says there is, is a moron. Therefore, that made me very curious about hiring @ Microsoft. Do you guys only hire imbeciles? Who is the biggest and most imbecile of your personnel? Is it the CEO? Is the CEO the most imbecile of all of you? How many times do you imbeciles need to be told that we are losing work because of your incompetence and lack of understanding basic English? UPDATES MESS UP OUR WORK

UPDATES MESS UP OUR WORK

UPDATES MESS UP OUR WORK

UPDATES MESS UP OUR WORK

UPDATES MESS UP OUR WORK

UPDATES MESS UP OUR WORK

UPDATES MESS UP OUR WORK

UPDATES MESS UP OUR WORK

UPDATES MESS UP OUR WORK

:)

MertSu, Jan 14, 2021
  2. tipeneb Win User

microsoft imbeciles

YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING TO FIX THIS PROBLEM.......NOTHING microphone problem AGAIN

Why do you idiots do this? WHY do you inept amateurs refuse to fix the issue of windows 10 NOT working with microphones? WHY do you boast the use of cortana, speech to text, speech engine when your **** system will not allow the use of a microphone?????????????

No windows 10 will not work with microphones.

Yes i have run the troubleshooter.

Yes i have had device manager update drivers.

Yes i have had device manager uninstall drivers.

Yes i have had device manager reinstall drivers.

Yes i have checked the plugs.

Yes i have checked the cables.

Yes i have tested them with other appliances.

Yes i have run system reset.

Yes i have reinstalled windows 10.

yes i have reinstalled windows 10 clean.

If you cannot handles this issue GET OUT OF THE SOFTWARE INDUSTRY.

STOP PRETENDING TO BE TECHNICIANS. YOUR INEPT IMBECILES.

tipeneb, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Does Microsoft hire only imbeciles?

Microsoft should hire this guy for fluent design?

Watch this video: just amazed the way he is redesigning apps, WTF! do microsoft's engineer's ? They should hire this guy to take microsoft windows design to the next level.

Watch his all videos! Amazing!

Enjamul Galib, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Does Microsoft hire only imbeciles?

1. Does Microsoft hire only imbeciles? - Similar Threads - Does Microsoft hire

2. Does Microsoft hire only imbeciles?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does Microsoft hire only imbeciles?: That’s the question. Does Microsoft exclusively hire idiots with the mental capacity of a 2 year old? When you try to get a job at Microsoft, do they have you take an iq test and fail you if you get anything past an ape’s level of intelligence?...
  3. Does Microsoft hire only imbeciles?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Microsoft hire only imbeciles?: That’s the question. Does Microsoft exclusively hire idiots with the mental capacity of a 2 year old? When you try to get a job at Microsoft, do they have you take an iq test and fail you if you get anything past an ape’s level of intelligence?...
  4. Does Microsoft hire only imbeciles?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why does Microsoft hire idiots?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does Microsoft hire idiots?: I have been on the phone for more than half of each day only to have your employees hang up after I repeated everything I said multiple times and the hold times were over 30 minutes because they were not qualified to even answer phone calls. Why or Who thought making...
  6. Why does Microsoft hire idiots?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft hire idiots?: I have been on the phone for more than half of each day only to have your employees hang up after I repeated everything I said multiple times and the hold times were over 30 minutes because they were not qualified to even answer phone calls. Why or Who thought making...
  7. Why does Microsoft hire idiots?

8. hire Windows 10 professional

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hire Windows 10 professional: I am at a point where I cannot figure how to accomplish some tasks on the new Windows 10.I have followed You tube videos and web searches, with no real results.Where do I find well trained Windows 10 experts, that comes to my office and sets my computer to run correctly?...
  9. hire Windows 10 professional

hire Windows 10 professional: I am at a point where I cannot figure how to accomplish some tasks on the new Windows 10.I have followed You tube videos and web searches, with no real results.Where do I find well trained Windows 10 experts, that comes to my office and sets my computer to run correctly?...
  10. microsoft imbeciles

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microsoft imbeciles: YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING TO FIX THIS PROBLEM.......NOTHING microphone problem AGAIN Why do you idiots do this? WHY do you inept amateurs refuse to fix the issue of windows 10 NOT working with microphones? WHY do you boast the use of cortana, speech to text, speech engine when...