Windows 10: Does Microsoft intend to update OneDrive to support multiple hard drives?

Discus and support Does Microsoft intend to update OneDrive to support multiple hard drives? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Does Microsoft intend to update OneDrive to support multiple hard drives? If not, then I shall have to cancel my Premium account.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ron Besdansky, Aug 17, 2021.

1. Does Microsoft intend to update OneDrive to support multiple hard drives?

Does Microsoft intend to update OneDrive to support multiple hard drives? If not, then I shall have to cancel my Premium account.

:)

Ron Besdansky, Aug 17, 2021

2. Help with external hard drive

Hi Debbra,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in windows 10 and also for trying the troubleshooting steps to fix the issue. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I will certainly help you with this.

I would suggest you to plug in hard drive then check in disk management you can see the drive or not.

Follow the steps to check Drive in Disk Management.

• Go to the Control Panel then click on the
      Administrative Tools. .

• Under the Administrative Tool Click on Computer Management.

• Click on Disk Management and check the External Hard Drive.

Also check in BIOS whether External Hard Drive is listed or not.

For help with the BIOS settings, refer to the computer manual or contact the manufacturer.

If it doesn’t work then, I would suggest you to update BIOS for updating BIOS contact Lenovo Support.

Follow the link:

http://support.lenovo.com/in/hi/

Disclaimer :

Modifying BIOS/complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings
    can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks.

Preeti Patel, Aug 17, 2021
  3. PSUHammer Win User
    Sync folders with OneDrive on multiple drives

Hi folks,

I have multiple HDDs and have my default user folders (Music, Videos, Movies, Pictures) spread across them based on how I am managing things. I would like to have OneDrive point to different folders on different drives to sync but I can't figure out how
    to make this happen.

Scenario:

• The root OneDrive folder is currently on E:.
    • Music is currently on drive C:
    • Videos is currently on E:
    • Want both to sync with OneDrive

PSUHammer, Aug 17, 2021
  4. Does Microsoft intend to update OneDrive to support multiple hard drives?

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Aug 17, 2021
Thema:

Does Microsoft intend to update OneDrive to support multiple hard drives?

1. Does Microsoft intend to update OneDrive to support multiple hard drives? - Similar Threads - Does Microsoft intend

2. Does the Microsoft Remote Desktop from the Microsoft Store support multiple displays?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does the Microsoft Remote Desktop from the Microsoft Store support multiple displays?: I installed the MS Store version and the stand-alone version, but only on the stand-alone I can right-click Multisession Desktop and select Settings. Under settings, I can change the display configuration. However, that's not an option with the MS Store version [10.2.3]....
  3. Multiple Hard Drives/ Multiple Boots/Corrupt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple Hard Drives/ Multiple Boots/Corrupt: So, I have two different drives I use to boot my PC. One came with the PC, it's HDD, it has an OS with Windows 10 on it. The second is an m.2 SSD, I mainly use this one. The second has Windows 11 with all my saved games. Recently I've been trying to overclock my CPU, and...
  4. Multiple Hard Drives/ Multiple Boots/Corrupt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Hard Drives/ Multiple Boots/Corrupt: So, I have two different drives I use to boot my PC. One came with the PC, it's HDD, it has an OS with Windows 10 on it. The second is an m.2 SSD, I mainly use this one. The second has Windows 11 with all my saved games. Recently I've been trying to overclock my CPU, and...
  5. Multiple Hard Drives/ Multiple Boots/Corrupt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Syncing OneDrive to multiple drives

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Syncing OneDrive to multiple drives: Hello, I store all my files on OneDrive, and sync a subset of folders to my personal PC and a different subset to my work computer. I would like to also sync my entire OneDrive set of folders with one or more external hard drives as a local backup. How do I do this, without...
  7. Does OneDrive support triggers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Does OneDrive support triggers: My password manager, Keepass, uses triggers to co-ordinate synchronizing its database. You can configure triggers to tell the synchronization product when to synchronize, for example when the is opened, or closed, etc. Does OneDrive support this type of interaction? Keepass...
  8. Multiple Hard Drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple Hard Drives: I have a second hard drive in computer that is setup for D: drive. Windows decided that D: drive is a music file and thus whenever I access files on that drive I cannot see file extensions and dates. Windows brings up the music tools options and the file headers are artist,...
  9. Intended Roadmap for OneNote for Windows 10 Support for OneDrive Personal Vault

Intended Roadmap for OneNote for Windows 10 Support for OneDrive Personal Vault: The desktop version of OneNote OneNote 2016 is being phased out in favor of the Windows 10 UWP version. But currently ON2016 is the only version to support the new Personal Vault feature of OneDrive. So I'd like to ask if there is anyintention for ONUWP toeventually support...
  10. OneDrive ate my hard drive and external hard drive

OneDrive ate my hard drive and external hard drive: I enabled OneDrive on my computers. My main computer seemed to get slower and slower. I clicked on "This PC" and my internal drive was red - showing about 20 GB space where there had been close to 200 GB a short time before. My external drives - one a 1 TB WD was...