Windows 10: Does microsoft intentionally infect users with the com surrogate virus?

Discus and support Does microsoft intentionally infect users with the com surrogate virus? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am a novice when it comes to using the computer. I recently had some problems and asked for help from some "professionals" at eset. I think they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dontdrama, Jul 12, 2018.

1. dontdrama Win User

Does microsoft intentionally infect users with the com surrogate virus?

I am a novice when it comes to using the computer. I recently had some problems and asked for help from some "professionals" at eset. I think they accused me of having tried to circumvent some microsoft rules and said that you intentionally infected users with the com surrogate virus https://forum.eset.com/topic/16014-how-to-remove-dllhostexe-32-com-surrogate-virus/ Is this true? I could be very wrong but that's the way I read it?

:)

dontdrama, Jul 12, 2018
  2. bruinator Win User

steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Jul 12, 2018
  3. cookies1 Win User
    Infected by mail.ru virus

I reinstalled Java, now its version is 64-bit. We have deleted and cleaned a lot of things. So I think I shouldn't think my PC is infected now. I thought silly about residual files, sorry for that. This infected virus disrupted my psychology. Anyway, is there any step to clean or do something else for harmful file or stuff in my PC?

Thanks. Does microsoft intentionally infect users with the com surrogate virus? :)

cookies1, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Does microsoft intentionally infect users with the com surrogate virus?

Windows- Edge 10 is infected by virus

Hi Grover,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• What is the exact issue you are facing on Windows 10?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    For now I would suggest you to perform a virus scan. If a computer is infected by a virus, lots of resources will be taken up to greatly slow down computer performance. Click on the below to perform a virus scan.

http://www.microsoft.com/security/scanner/en-us/default.aspx

Note: Any data files that are infected may only be cleaned by deleting the file entirely, which means there is a potential for data loss.

Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Does microsoft intentionally infect users with the com surrogate virus?

1. Does microsoft intentionally infect users with the com surrogate virus? - Similar Threads - Does microsoft intentionally

2. COM Surrogate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    COM Surrogate: My english is not very good i hope you dont mind, anyways i have this problem where COM Surrogate is using about 90% of my GPU, I can close is however it appears again, and when i delete it it appears in C:\Users\MyPC\AppData\Roaming\ac2c2914-db85-ba9a-1a65-a8cafbdf3a8c, it...
  3. COM Surrogate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COM Surrogate: I have been receiving the following error quite frequently, especially when I run disk cleanup. "COM Surrogate has stopped working". I have Windows 8.1 Pro. Can anyone advise me what this error represents and if I should be concerned about it?...
  4. COM Surrogate

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    COM Surrogate: Gostaria de saber se isso é um virus ou um programa legivel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/com-surrogate/78136555-aabd-40e5-ae6e-d2acdf4ccdad
  5. COM SURROGATE TROJAN HORSE VIRUS.

COM SURROGATE TROJAN HORSE VIRUS.: I am a proud member of TEAM MICROSOFT. But I have an unresolved issue with the trojan virus that having since attacked my system has failed to leave even though I have tried numerous third-party anti-virus software desktop apps and that is after Windows Defender failed to...
  6. COM SURROGATE TROJAN HORSE VIRUS.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    COM SURROGATE TROJAN HORSE VIRUS.: I am a proud member of TEAM MICROSOFT. But I have an unresolved issue with the trojan virus that having since attacked my system has failed to leave even though I have tried numerous third-party anti-virus software desktop apps and that is after Windows Defender failed to...
  7. Multiple Com Surrogates No Viruses

Multiple Com Surrogates No Viruses: There are NO viruses on my PC... Yet there still are multiple com surrogates... Is this normal!!?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-com-surrogates-no-viruses/1a14c36f-41d6-47f7-a2ed-e81a7d293c1d
  8. COM surrogate

COM surrogate: I logged on this morning and CMD automatically opened. I became concerned because nothing like this usually happens, so i opened task manager after researching reasons why this may occur and discovering that it may be caused by malware. i saw that a couple programs labelled...
  9. Com Surrogate Virus

Com Surrogate Virus: Recently, I cant save files or delete them because of "com surrogate". I think I got it when I downloaded Utorrent. I searched up how to delete it and everyone says dllhost.exe in the task manager bar :/. Sadly for me, whenever I click on dllhost.exe it immediately disappears...
  10. Com Surrogate

Com Surrogate: Hi! This days my computer shows a window that I never saw before about COM Surrogate. It says Windows Security in the name bar above but I don't thrust. What it is? It's a virus?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is imgsync message

2. com surrogate log into microsoft account