Windows 10: Does microsoft like to look like fools?

Discus and support Does microsoft like to look like fools? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; With as many bugs in updates or Windows to begin with, it's no surprise to me that people are rolling back their OS or just going to Linux. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Aldrac, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Aldrac Win User

Does microsoft like to look like fools?

With as many bugs in updates or Windows to begin with, it's no surprise to me that people are rolling back their OS or just going to Linux. Is microsoft happy with this?

:)

Aldrac, Mar 25, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Looks Like Microsoft Will Rename Windows Store to Microsoft Store

Read more: It Looks Like Microsoft Will Rename Windows Store to Microsoft Store - Thurrott.com

Brink, Mar 25, 2019
  3. Looks like GWX stalled

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. I would like know the detail below to assist you better.

• Do you get any error message/code?
    You get this issue if the necessary updates required for Windows 10 installed are not installed on the computer. Make sure you install all pending Windows updates before you perform the upgrade, if you face issues with installing updates perform the
    steps below.

In this situation I suggest you to run the Windows Updates troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Click Start.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar and press “Enter”.

• In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on
      “View All” on the left pane.

• Click on “Windows Update Troubleshooter”.

• Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.

• Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.
    If the issue persists then, I suggest you to refer the section "Manually reset Windows Update components" in the following article, perform the steps in it
    and check if it helps. Resetting Windows Update Components will fix corrupt Windows Update Components and help you to install the Windows Updates.

How do I reset Windows Update components?

https://support.microsoft.com/kb/971058/en-us

Registry disclaimer

To do so: Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these
    steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article
    in the Microsoft Knowledge Base: 322756 (
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756/)

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows

Now try with the upgrade process and check if can complete it.

Keep us posted on the issue to assist you better.

Sudheendra S, Mar 25, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Why does all of my folder icons look like this?

Hi,

It is possible that your folder icons have two blue arrows pointing towards each other because the NTFS compression is enabled. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Could you tell us what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to disable NTFS compression:

• Right-click the folder you're referring to and select Properties.
    • Under General tab, select Advance button.
    • Under Compress or Encrypt attribute, disable Compress contents to save disk space.

Does microsoft like to look like fools? 26affdf1-72c6-4477-9013-2fd3dc999ea8.png

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Does microsoft like to look like fools? - Similar Threads - Does microsoft fools

2. does this look like something is wrong?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    does this look like something is wrong?: Log Name: Application Source: Microsoft-Windows-CAPI2 Date: 9/17/2021 7:24:07 PM Event ID: 4097 Task Category: None Level: Information Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-4OGGHSU Description: Successful auto update of third-party root certificate:: Subject:...
  3. What does your Default Apps looks like? Mine looks like this.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does your Default Apps looks like? Mine looks like this.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jolenebecomesreal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mo18k9/what_does_your_default_apps_looks_like_mine_looks/
  4. Why does it look like this?

Why does it look like this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ArmedEnt2206 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/metb1f/why_does_it_look_like_this/
  5. Why does Windows look like this?

Why does Windows look like this?: [ATTACH] This shows up instead of my desktop, and it appears whenever I press the Windows key instead of opening Start. Any way I can revert this to the old version where pressing the Windows key opens the start menu instead? I am on Windows 10 Home build 19041.746...
  6. Why does my text look like this?

Why does my text look like this?: [IMG] I just booted my PC this morning and for some reason my text looks like this. It looks really jagged and as if it's written in pen and mushed over with a hand. It hasn't happened before, anyone know a fix?...
  7. Why does my Microsoft Store look like this?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why does my Microsoft Store look like this?: My Microsoft Store looks like this: [ATTACH] I made a new local user and the store looked completely different and would let me sign in with personal accounts. I downloaded Minecraft for Windows 10 and could download it on the local user but I don't know how to move the...
  8. Does this look like bad RAM?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does this look like bad RAM?: Been getting memory management stop errors at random since Tuesday. I did a clean boot, uninstalled any unnecessary programs updated all drivers, the BIOS for the motherboard, rand dskchk and memory diag from Windows and the problem still persists. I ran memtest86 from dvd...
  9. I feel like a fool but..

in Windows 10 Support
    I feel like a fool but..: So i have been checking this forum out for a while. Learned alot and still learning. I pride myself on what i know. Stilllll at a loss in the worst way. I beg everyones pardon if i sound like an idiot. I have done clean installs sooo many times. I can use dism and apply...
  10. Microsoft is looking a lot like Apple and Nadella like...

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is looking a lot like Apple and Nadella like...: Last week, Microsoft CEO said what Windows fans haven't wanted to admit: The fact that a billion-and-a-half users use Windows is incredible. And we want to be able to serve that base and grow that base with the innovation. ... And that’s what I want us to be focused on ......

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how does microsoft look like