Windows 10: Does microsoft make a card making program that is part of Office

Discus and support Does microsoft make a card making program that is part of Office in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Does Microsoft make a card making program that is part of office that is free... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jankennington, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Does microsoft make a card making program that is part of Office

Does Microsoft make a card making program that is part of office that is free

:)

Jankennington, Oct 18, 2019
  2. Ralph Sta Win User

Office 2016 programs are not grouped under Microsoft Office 2016

Hi,

To address your concern, you can compress the view of your Microsoft Office programs inside a single folder in the Start Menu. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Go to C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs.
    • Right-click on a blank space, click New > Folder.
    • Rename the New Folder as Microsoft Office 2016 (or any name that you want).
    • Highlight all the Microsoft Office 2016 programs.
    • On your keyboard, press Ctrl + X (make sure that all programs are highlighted).
    • Double-click Microsoft Office 2016 folder (the folder that you've created).
    • On your keyboard, press Ctrl + V.
    • Wait until all the programs are moved to the new folder.
    • Check the Start Menu if the settings are saved.

Let us know the outcome after you perform steps above for us to assist you further.

Ralph Sta, Oct 18, 2019
  3. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Oct 18, 2019
  4. Does microsoft make a card making program that is part of Office

Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (CDoes microsoft make a card making program that is part of Office :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

Does microsoft make a card making program that is part of Office

1. Does microsoft make a card making program that is part of Office - Similar Threads - Does microsoft card

2. Microsoft AI Phone, Will it make microsoft to make a phone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft AI Phone, Will it make microsoft to make a phone?: "The decision I think a lot of people talk about – and one of the most difficult decisions I made when I became CEO — was our exit of what I’ll call the mobile phone as defined then. In retrospect, I think there could have been ways we could have made it work by perhaps...
  3. Microsoft AI Phone, Will it make microsoft to make a phone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft AI Phone, Will it make microsoft to make a phone?: "The decision I think a lot of people talk about – and one of the most difficult decisions I made when I became CEO — was our exit of what I’ll call the mobile phone as defined then. In retrospect, I think there could have been ways we could have made it work by perhaps...
  4. Some Program does not make sound when they should

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Program does not make sound when they should: Hello Guys,Recently, I have noticed some programs on my laptop do not make any sound even if they should.Example : got 3 programs : Deezer, Brave and Dredge. Both Deezer & Brave make sound which I can clearly hear. Dredge is not making any sound even if it...
  5. Some Program does not make sound when they should

Some Program does not make sound when they should: Hello Guys,Recently, I have noticed some programs on my laptop do not make any sound even if they should.Example : got 3 programs : Deezer, Brave and Dredge. Both Deezer & Brave make sound which I can clearly hear. Dredge is not making any sound even if it...
  6. Some Program does not make sound when they should

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. does microsoft enjoy making your programs difficult to use

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    does microsoft enjoy making your programs difficult to use: I spent several hours resubscribing to Office personal today. This was a stupid process that kept trying to sell me a more expensive version of office. I finally succeeded but it was a miserable struggle and was a huge waste of my time. now i am trying to function...
  8. Does Microsoft make a Windows 10 for imac

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does Microsoft make a Windows 10 for imac: Does Microsoft make a Windows 10 for imac https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-make-a-windows-10-for-imac/c93148fd-d570-4102-a560-d9e8689f08fe
  9. Why does Microsoft make it difficult to complain to Microsoft, about Adobe making it so...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does Microsoft make it difficult to complain to Microsoft, about Adobe making it so...: With just about any other program, I would simply go and uninstall the program from Windows ad/remove - most good programs will also include their own uninstaller. But not so for Adobe CC and this is not good. I tried using the normal/standard Windows interface, I went to...
  10. Are there programs that make computer programming easier?

Are there programs that make computer programming easier?: For example, I'm fairly skilled at writing formulas in Excel and also using Macro Express, but I'm not currently so good at writing code from scratch. Are there programs that would allow me to make programs without having to know the detailed structure of every programming...