Windows 10: Does Microsoft Photos modify my media in any way?

Discus and support Does Microsoft Photos modify my media in any way? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to verify that Microsoft Photos 2020.20050.16009.0 does not modify my photos or move their actual location on my storage devices unless I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SysopChris, May 20, 2020.

1. Does Microsoft Photos modify my media in any way?

I am trying to verify that Microsoft Photos 2020.20050.16009.0 does not modify my photos or move their actual location on my storage devices unless I direct it to do so.

Regards,

SysopChris.

:)

SysopChris, May 20, 2020

2. Kill Microsoft Photos (Change behavior for picture media)

Go to the bottom of that page and you can chosose by type:

Does Microsoft Photos modify my media in any way? [​IMG]

Josey Wales, May 20, 2020
  3. How to sort photos in Windows essentials photo gallery.

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you want to sort your pictures in the way you want them. Kindly take note that the only options to sort your photos in Photo Gallery are the following:

• Date taken
    • Date modified
    • File size
    • Image size
    • Rating
    • Caption
    • File name
    Also I suggest follow the below steps.

Press ALT + W + K, one after other & check if the photos are shown in the order they were taken.

I hope this helps.

Thanks & regards.

Mohammed Ali.

Mohammed AliAli, May 20, 2020
  4. compupix Win User

Does Microsoft Photos modify my media in any way?

Kill Microsoft Photos (Change behavior for picture media)

There are no Adobe programs on this list:

Does Microsoft Photos modify my media in any way? [​IMG]

compupix, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Does Microsoft Photos modify my media in any way?

1. Does Microsoft Photos modify my media in any way? - Similar Threads - Does Microsoft Photos

2. Is there any way to remove Microsoft Photos' 100 Giga-Pixel Cap?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to remove Microsoft Photos' 100 Giga-Pixel Cap?: I am currently trying to open up a 2.5GB BMP Picture File, and Microsoft Photo will just not open it due to it's 100 Giga-Pixel Cap. Whenever I open it, it just says "Sorry, Photos can't open this file because the format is currently unsupported, or the file is corrupted. I...
  3. Is there any way to remove Microsoft Photos' 100 Giga-Pixel Cap?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to remove Microsoft Photos' 100 Giga-Pixel Cap?: I am currently trying to open up a 2.5GB BMP Picture File, and Microsoft Photo will just not open it due to it's 100 Giga-Pixel Cap. Whenever I open it, it just says "Sorry, Photos can't open this file because the format is currently unsupported, or the file is corrupted. I...
  4. Is there any way to remove Microsoft Photos' 100 Giga-Pixel Cap?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Is there any way to contact Microsoft?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is there any way to contact Microsoft?: There are two things,1. I can not pay for anything my annual subscriptions are coming up and I know it will fail. The credit card is valid, but for a long time now when ever I tried to buy from MS Store it says "There is a problem at our end, please try again later". I think...
  6. Is there any way to contact Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to contact Microsoft?: There are two things,1. I can not pay for anything my annual subscriptions are coming up and I know it will fail. The credit card is valid, but for a long time now when ever I tried to buy from MS Store it says "There is a problem at our end, please try again later". I think...
  7. Is there any way to contact Microsoft?

8. Is there any way to get rid of media/volume overlay?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to get rid of media/volume overlay?: Is there any way to get rid of media/volume overlay that pops up when I turn volume knob on my media keyboard? It is driving me nuts, just pops up there and cock blocks me from doing what I want for 20 seconds. submitted by /u/Ikkepop [link] [comments]...
  9. Is there any way to fix the photos app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to fix the photos app?: Im a photographer and I also own a Iphone so I import thousands of photos at a time either from my Cameras SD card or from my Iphones camera roll and the lag and constant crashes is ridiculous. If theres no way to fix this whats a good 3rd party app? I would like something...
  10. Microsoft Photos modifying photos

Microsoft Photos modifying photos: Hi all, A couple days ago, I took some screenshots for my assignment and saved them onto my OneDrive which is mapped to my File Explorer. When I opened them up yesterday, something happened. I've attached the photos below, but it looks like it repeated the upper part of...