Windows 10: Does Microsoft share my information with anyone?This poped out tonight

Discus and support Does Microsoft share my information with anyone?This poped out tonight in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Yes, we do share your information in certain cases. We’ve detailed when we share data in the Microsoft Privacy Statement. Broadly, we share your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rezpower, Aug 2, 2015.

1. rezpower Win User

Does Microsoft share my information with anyone?This poped out tonight

Yes, we do share your information in certain cases. We’ve detailed when we share data in the Microsoft Privacy Statement. Broadly, we share your personal data with your consent or as necessary to complete any transaction or provide any service you have requested or authorized. We also share data with Microsoft-controlled affiliates and subsidiaries; with vendors working on our behalf; when required by law or to respond to legal process; to protect our customers; to protect lives; to maintain the security of our services; and to protect the rights or property of Microsoft.

New Microsoft Services Agreement from 01/08/2105

:)

rezpower, Aug 2, 2015
  2. cimerron Win User

Annoying information keeps poping onto my screen telling me I have plugged or unplugged my speakers

Annoying information keeps poping onto my screen telling me I have plugged or unplugged my speakers

cimerron, Aug 2, 2015
  3. the share tab keeps poping up!

Hello Jessica,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with your issue.

• Where exactly do you get the pop up?
    • Is the Share tab connected to any application?
    • when exactly does this pop up appear?
    • Did you install all the pending Windows updates?

Also send us the screen shot of the pop up of the Share tab you receive. Below is the link to find how to attach a screen shot in your post:

How to include a screenshot in your post

Disclaimer: It is recommended to remove all your personal information which can be visible in the screen shot.

Reply with the necessary information to help you troubleshoot the issue. I will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

Does Microsoft share my information with anyone?This poped out tonight

1. Does Microsoft share my information with anyone?This poped out tonight - Similar Threads - Does Microsoft share

2. Information technology Class.. error message poping upp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Information technology Class.. error message poping upp: I have a error message since last month and I need help..I'm tryina do my project and the error message that poping up dragging all my project...Here are the error message reads....Enterprise Manager configuration failed due to following error1: Error starting database...
  3. Information technology Class.. error message poping upp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Information technology Class.. error message poping upp: I have a error message since last month and I need help..I'm tryina do my project and the error message that poping up dragging all my project...Here are the error message reads....Enterprise Manager configuration failed due to following error1: Error starting database...
  4. Does anyone know what kind of information is shared between a local account and Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know what kind of information is shared between a local account and Microsoft...: Hi guys,I use a local account on 1 of my laptops and have signed in to my Microsoft account to use the Office apps on it within that local account.On one of my other laptops I signed in using my Microsoft account and somehow it loaded my wallpaper that I had on my Local...
  5. Does anyone know what kind of information is shared between a local account and Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know what kind of information is shared between a local account and Microsoft...: Hi guys,I use a local account on 1 of my laptops and have signed in to my Microsoft account to use the Office apps on it within that local account.On one of my other laptops I signed in using my Microsoft account and somehow it loaded my wallpaper that I had on my Local...
  6. Does anyone know what kind of information is shared between a local account and Microsoft...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. YouTube keeps signing out in Microsoft edge. Does anyone have a solution?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    YouTube keeps signing out in Microsoft edge. Does anyone have a solution?: YouTube keeps signing out in Microsoft edge. Does anyone have a solution? submitted by /u/dontwanaknow [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g74oj7/_/
  8. Does anyone have Nearby Sharing working?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone have Nearby Sharing working?: Both of the PC's have Low Energy Bluetooth devices. Both PC's have Nearby Sharing enabled. With the other PC 4 ft away, I can't see it. https://imgur.com/5nxRznl submitted by /u/Mister_Kurtz [link] [comments]...
  9. anyone seeing their MS account thumbnail pic not displaying tonight ?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    anyone seeing their MS account thumbnail pic not displaying tonight ?: In store app our family user accounts usually have the associated pic of that person in the top right. Noticed tonight on all our machines the pic is now just generic grey. It's not loading the thumbnail. It's a bit of a mix really. some user accounts it's still there, for...
  10. 2 computers sharing information

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2 computers sharing information: I think I have very good 'basic' computers skills, but I've never gotting into networking stuff. I have 2 desktops in my house and have one with windows 10 pro now and I'm upgrading the other one to 10 also. I've never tried this before but I'm wanting to know can I have...