Windows 10: Does Microsoft Store have a full working Steam so I can buy and download games from Steam?

Discus and support Does Microsoft Store have a full working Steam so I can buy and download games from Steam? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a ASUS notebook PC and it came with Windows 10 Home S mode. Then yes I upgraded to Pro since I usually want the best Windows. I have also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Druzhok1, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Druzhok1 Win User

Does Microsoft Store have a full working Steam so I can buy and download games from Steam?

I have a ASUS notebook PC and it came with Windows 10 Home S mode. Then yes I upgraded to Pro since I usually want the best Windows. I have also learned that if I change my Windows 10 S Pro to just Pro I can actually put back the S mode just by using the Windows 10 ISO and delete the entire OS partition and reinstalling fresh copy of Windows 10 and my Notebook PC. Then it will automatically change my from Windows 10 Home to Home S mode then to Pro S mode when I sign in my account.

I am saying all this to let you guys know ahead that I can anytime put back Windows 10 Pro S mode if I end up having to need just normal Pro mode.

Anyway here is my question. Does Microsoft Store have a full blown working Steam so I can buy and download games to my PC? Or I must use normal Pro mode and download it from Steam website?

If Microsoft Store doesn't have it now will it eventually have a fully working Steam like iTunes app that fully works for example?

I do like the S mode so if I can keep this I would prefer to do so.

:)

Druzhok1, Feb 17, 2019

2. add games to steam store

I'd like to request that a few games be added to the Steam Store those being the Windows versions of Gears of War 1, Halo 1 and Halo 2. The steam community suggested it'd be best to contact Microsoft directly hence why I made this post.

thinker101, Feb 17, 2019
  3. Steam game not working

Hi,

Compatibility issue is one of the possible reasons why your Steam app keeps on crashing after the newest update. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the solutions below:

Solution 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove any problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Solution 2: Check for update for apps and games from Windows Store. To proceed, kindly refer to this

link

If the issue persists, we highly recommend that you contact Steam Support for additional troubleshooting steps or patch from them.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Feb 17, 2019
  4. BossDweeb Win User

Does Microsoft Store have a full working Steam so I can buy and download games from Steam?

Steam Game Issue

Some details of what is, or is not happening may help, but if you have a lot of games not working the problem could be

due to a corrupt Steam Client.

You can find help for reinstalling/repairing the Steam Client in your Steam...

Help > Steam Support > Steam Client > Steam Crashes ( Click this tab for troubleshooting suggestions).

- Some games require you to run Steams Verify Integrity of Game Files after each of the Win10 version\feature updates.

BossDweeb, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Does Microsoft Store have a full working Steam so I can buy and download games from Steam? - Similar Threads - Does Microsoft Store

2. Download steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download steam: I keep trying to download steam on windows 11 but it says "search the Microsoft store" instead https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-steam/772f7a78-638f-4633-84b7-5578d2500a10
  3. Download steam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download steam: I keep trying to download steam on windows 11 but it says "search the Microsoft store" instead https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-steam/772f7a78-638f-4633-84b7-5578d2500a10
  4. Games downloaded on the Microsoft store stutter a lot compared to games installed on Steam,...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Games downloaded on the Microsoft store stutter a lot compared to games installed on Steam,...: All of the games on my system can easily perform well and should perform well on my fairly high end system yet those that I download on the Xbox app and/or access through the EA app run a LOT worse. This isn't dependant on what games I play however, as Sea Of Thieves runs...
  5. I cant download games using steam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant download games using steam: Hi recently i tried downloading game with steam and it doesnt work cause it something is making it crash every time i tryi found this error report The program steam.exe version 7.15.2.67 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the...
  6. Microsoft store to Steam transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store to Steam transfer: Is there a way to transfer games from the Microsoft Store to Steam? More specifically, Forza Horizon 4? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-to-steam-transfer/1cf5c78f-0b55-4132-ad76-0eee17ad5ca4
  7. Steam and other games won't download/work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Steam and other games won't download/work.: Hello dear redditors! I woukd require your help. My brother got a new PC and windows 10 enterprise on it. The thing is when he tries to download steam a error pops up saying "Please check your connection steam needs to be online to update." and when I try to download League...
  8. Steam for buying old computer games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam for buying old computer games: Hi all, I am new to this site and wanted to see if anyone could help me out. I was looking into buying some of the old computer games that I played as a child. I bought the CD disk Pajama Sam and googled how to get it to work on my desktop windows 10 computer. I tried doing...
  9. add games to steam store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add games to steam store: I'd like to request that a few games be added to the Steam Store those being the Windows versions of Gears of War 1, Halo 1 and Halo 2. The steam community suggested it'd be best to contact Microsoft directly hence why I made this post....
  10. Downloading help from steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading help from steam: In my computer I have 2 hard drives. one small and one big. The small one was default when i got my computer. The game that needs updated is downloaded on my small drive and I'm wonder if i can make the update download on my bigger drive... If i need to do the update in the...