Windows 10: does microsoft store have any viruses?

Discus and support does microsoft store have any viruses? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Just checking again, could i be completely sure that microsoft store apps dont have malware?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by agam gill, Apr 27, 2021.

1. agam gill Win User

does microsoft store have any viruses?

Just checking again, could i be completely sure that microsoft store apps dont have malware?

:)

agam gill, Apr 27, 2021

2. App disappeared from Microsoft store

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

• Which security software is installed in the computer?
    Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I would suggest you to clear the Store cache and check if the issue persists.

Press Windows key + R

Type wsreset.exe and press OK

Step 2: Disable the security software and check.

Important: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install other software,
    you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Also, I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check.
    Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Hope this helps. If you face any issues with Windows, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

ThofikhAhamad, Apr 27, 2021
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Apr 27, 2021
  4. does microsoft store have any viruses?

Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Apr 27, 2021
Thema:

does microsoft store have any viruses?

1. does microsoft store have any viruses? - Similar Threads - does microsoft store

2. Microsoft Store does not install any apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store does not install any apps: I've been trying to install WhatsApp for a long time. And believed that there were issues associated with that particular app.However, it appeared that I had trouble getting any other app on my computer through the Microsoft Store.The most common issue is that the Install...
  3. Microsoft Store does not install any apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store does not install any apps: I've been trying to install WhatsApp for a long time. And believed that there were issues associated with that particular app.However, it appeared that I had trouble getting any other app on my computer through the Microsoft Store.The most common issue is that the Install...
  4. Microsoft Store does not download any app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store does not download any app.: Microsoft Store stays several minutes loading the button of downloading an app but at the end it never download anything, i tried every command on the PowerShell Administrator, there is not a support contact either, i restarted the laptop and i even restored the two days...
  5. Microsoft Store does not download any app.

Microsoft Store does not download any app.: Microsoft Store stays several minutes loading the button of downloading an app but at the end it never download anything, i tried every command on the PowerShell Administrator, there is not a support contact either, i restarted the laptop and i even restored the two days...
  6. Does Microsoft have any relationship with Garrison Corp?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Microsoft have any relationship with Garrison Corp?: Garrison Corp claims to be associated with Microsoft. True https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-have-any-relationship-with-garrison/ada8a32d-4ce2-41ca-a8dc-db61576e5171
  7. Does Microsoft have any relationship with Garrison Corp?

Does Microsoft have any relationship with Garrison Corp?: Garrison Corp claims to be associated with Microsoft. True https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-have-any-relationship-with-garrison/ada8a32d-4ce2-41ca-a8dc-db61576e5171
  8. Does Microsoft have any relationship with Garrison Corp?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Does my laptop have a virus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does my laptop have a virus: Hi, so I was on my laptop and it started to freeze and then after like 20 mins it shut off. I left it for a while but when I opened my laptop it said “you’ve entered the incorrect pin several times, to try again enter a1b2c3” , even though I never put in my pin. I don’t know...
  10. Microsoft Store does not install any apps?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store does not install any apps?: I have downloaded a better version of Windows 10 to my PC. I have tried everywhere to get the MS Store as an app on my PC, it does not work. I tried to download the necessary stuff from the MS Store using the online version, but then I get an error message that I don't have...