Windows 10: Does Microsoft Support call you when you are in chat with them?

Discus and support Does Microsoft Support call you when you are in chat with them? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have been going crazy trying to find out why my pc feels so insecure...I have reinstalled Win 10 what feels like a million times, fiddled with... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CSDX, Nov 25, 2021.

1. CSDX Win User

Does Microsoft Support call you when you are in chat with them?

I have been going crazy trying to find out why my pc feels so insecure...I have reinstalled Win 10 what feels like a million times, fiddled with Windows Defender Firewall settings, Network Adapter Settings, blocking apps, turning off what apps can access what, etc etc etc. I spend so much time doing this I have no time to do anything else. Recently I joined what I thought was a tech support thing that seemed to come from my Win 10 and was asking for help to verify an Outlook account...during the chat the MS tech support was Nigerian and he called me when I gave him my number. I dropped the ca

:)

2. Chat with / Call Microsoft Support not work

Hello, thanks for your reply.

• yes
    • yes
    • Xbox Support
    • Xbox-Website >> Support >> "my Account" >> Chat with Support
    • I'm logged in

Thanks

Cyntherius, Nov 25, 2021
  3. Contacting Chat Support

Technical Level : Basic

Summary

There are some issues – account and billing related - that can only be fixed by contacting the official support channels. This article will explain the easiest way to contact chat support.

Details

Community support can fix most problems except for those that are related to the account itself. For instance, you are having trouble making a payment with the card, there is not much the community could do. It is possible that the card is not accepted.
    Or the payment is stuck in limbo and no amount of adding and removing will fix the problem. Such problems are dealt with by chat support.

Even if a particular problem does not come under the purview of chat support, they do act as a starting point. If they are unable to solve the problem, they usually will manage to set you off in the right direction.

Note - There is a dedicated support department for customers with disabilities. This department also handles queries related to accessibility features on the phone by users with or without disabilities. Find out more about chatting with them
    or calling them at this
    link

Steps to contact chat support.

Step 1. Visit the site by
    clicking on this link.
    On the top right corner, you will find a ‘Sign In’. Sign in with same account you use on your phone. Note : The link will take you to the US site. Even if you are from another country, do not worry about it.

Does Microsoft Support call you when you are in chat with them? c83838d5-4c6d-4f16-88a5-5825e9a416be.jpg

Step 2. Select the phone platform – windowsphone 7 or windowsphone 8. This is very important. If you are not sure about your platform, go to Settings > About on your phone. This will you give you the platform details.

Does Microsoft Support call you when you are in chat with them? f5b3213b-218e-40b3-81b0-d23d699cbd79.jpg

Step 3. Under ‘Category’, select Billing + Payment (Store), from the drop down list.

Does Microsoft Support call you when you are in chat with them? ece78cfc-afeb-486e-8ed0-ad9c42c92e9f.jpg

Step 4. Then select ‘Contact Us’

Does Microsoft Support call you when you are in chat with them? d86109c9-e12c-4f8b-a89a-b472a1314d2f.jpg

Step 5. You should now be in the page that says ‘Chat’. Press the big blue button to start chatting with a support person. Note - It is possible that the button might show up in red colour. Every time the author of this wiki tried
    the chat support, the button is always blue.

Does Microsoft Support call you when you are in chat with them? 1e5bf505-eabd-4e9f-8f8d-cadd2e782872.jpg

Jay_answers, Nov 25, 2021
  4. Does Microsoft Support call you when you are in chat with them?

tried to use microsoft techincal support chat, but it said that it is closed.

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• How did you try to contact Microsoft chat support?
    • Have you tried using different browsers?
    • How would we be able to help you with your concern?

Please try to visit this
    link for our chat support and see if it works.

Regards.

Jericho Lap, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

Does Microsoft Support call you when you are in chat with them?

1. Does Microsoft Support call you when you are in chat with them? - Similar Threads - Does Microsoft Support

2. Microsoft support number you call does not help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft support number you call does not help: Called Microsoft support to see if I could access my email account because I changed my phone number so it sent the code to my old phone number, called them once the first guy tried helping and sent me to this website to resolve this issue but then he hung up the phone...
  3. Microsoft support number you call does not help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft support number you call does not help: Called Microsoft support to see if I could access my email account because I changed my phone number so it sent the code to my old phone number, called them once the first guy tried helping and sent me to this website to resolve this issue but then he hung up the phone...
  4. chat or call ms support

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    chat or call ms support: I am trying to call or at least chat with MS support but the webpages and links seem to put me in endless loop -- is there a link/url that a least will start a chat session with a support agent? Thanks...
  5. chat or call ms support

chat or call ms support: I am trying to call or at least chat with MS support but the webpages and links seem to put me in endless loop -- is there a link/url that a least will start a chat session with a support agent? Thanks...
  6. you call this support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    you call this support?: If you would stop moving things on every **** update you might be able to answer questions from 10 years ago with the same directions but since Microsoft insists on moving everything every **** update answers from THE SAME **** PROBLEM YOU CREATED DECADES AGO are no longer...
  7. you call this support?

you call this support?: If you would stop moving things on every **** update you might be able to answer questions from 10 years ago with the same directions but since Microsoft insists on moving everything every **** update answers from THE SAME **** PROBLEM YOU CREATED DECADES AGO are no longer...
  8. How do you contact Microsoft support chat directly?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do you contact Microsoft support chat directly?: How do you contact Microsoft support chat directly?About a confusion of 'devices' and activation. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-contact-microsoft-support-chat-directly/1ad616ac-49fe-4bfd-b30c-c5392bd7e0b2
  9. How do you contact Microsoft support chat directly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you contact Microsoft support chat directly?: How do you contact Microsoft support chat directly?About a confusion of 'devices' and activation. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-contact-microsoft-support-chat-directly/1ad616ac-49fe-4bfd-b30c-c5392bd7e0b2
  10. How do you contact Microsoft support chat directly?