Windows 10: Does MS management ever hear from us, the unwashed masses?

Discus and support Does MS management ever hear from us, the unwashed masses? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was the Director of Quality for a medium company that distributed to 86 countries. EVERY customer had access to my if things escalated. Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by telemetryequalsspying, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Does MS management ever hear from us, the unwashed masses?

I was the Director of Quality for a medium company that distributed to 86 countries. EVERY customer had access to my if things escalated. Microsoft could learn a few things about that model. Instead, they employ an army of third world "support" personnel at bargain basement salaries to create the illusion of "customer service". They obviously don't care to test updates, because if they did, my new $5K Alienware wouldn't have been danm near bricked by the last update. This isn't some back alley PC. The problems never get communicated, so the fixes never get dictated from the overlords. Do yourself a favor, and steer clear of anything made by these puffed up idiots. Hard to do, but steps can be taken. Eliminate their bloatware to start. Disable their "customer service experience" for another. It's just spyware.

:)

telemetryequalsspying, Oct 5, 2019

2. Cortana can't hear me

Hi Isidora,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?
    I suggest you to go through the below methods and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you enable settings in the Playback Devices and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the speaker icon on your taskbar.
    • Select Playback Devices.
    • Click on the Playback Devices and right click on the
      Speakers/Headphones.
    • Check mark on the Show Disabled Devices and
      Show Disconnected Devices.
    If the issue persists the follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on Cortana can't hear me and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/Windows-10/cortana-cant-hear-me

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Cortana & search.

Check if it helps.

I hope the issue will be resolved. If not, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Oct 5, 2019
  3. Cortana apparently can't hear me

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the speaker icon on your Taskbar.
      Speakers/Headphones.

Step 2:

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on Cortana can't hear me and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Oct 5, 2019
  4. Does MS management ever hear from us, the unwashed masses?

Cortana can't hear me

Hi Oscar,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 Insider Preview.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to assist you.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the speaker icon on your taskbar.

Speakers/Headphones.

Step 2:

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Cortana can't hear me and check if it helps.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Cortana & search.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

Does MS management ever hear from us, the unwashed masses?

1. Does MS management ever hear from us, the unwashed masses? - Similar Threads - Does management ever

2. Why does MS support never ever follow up as promised?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does MS support never ever follow up as promised?: I have been trying to get a follow to my service ticket, it gets escalated and I get told someone will contact me tomorrow and NEVER does.I get better customer service from my cable company and my cellular provider and my trash collector than from MS!My problem is with the...
  3. Why does MS support never ever follow up as promised?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does MS support never ever follow up as promised?: I have been trying to get a follow to my service ticket, it gets escalated and I get told someone will contact me tomorrow and NEVER does.I get better customer service from my cable company and my cellular provider and my trash collector than from MS!My problem is with the...
  4. OneDrive. Does it ever work?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OneDrive. Does it ever work?: I have a new Samsung phone. I have a new Surface Book 3. I take pictures with my Samsung FoldZ3. I have an office 365 Business account.I take a picture.It uploads to Onedrive on the phone under the Onedrive business account.The photo ONLY shows on the phone onedrive business...
  5. Cannot install Among Us from MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Among Us from MS Store: I cannot install Among US from the MS Store. On the first attempt, it did appear to be installing but after it failed to install after several hours, I rebooted. After rebooting, I was unable to restart the installation. When I click on the blue Install button, it disappears...
  6. Does anyone from Microsoft ever read these pages.....

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does anyone from Microsoft ever read these pages.....: .... or is it just a holding pen provided by MS so users just go round in circles but never get an answers from the people who make this awful SAAS rubbish ? I've raised so many queries on these pages and only once has anything ever happened. I'm still trying to get my...
  7. MS: Why does Windows cost more with fewer features outside the US?

in Windows 10 Support
    MS: Why does Windows cost more with fewer features outside the US?: [img] When Windows 10 was launched, Cortana was one of its most-hyped new features. As a hitherto never-seen digital assistant, it was said to help users around the world "get more out of Windows". Here is what Microsoft said on the day of the Windows 10 launch, July 29th,...
  8. WHYYYYY does MS NEVER EVER EVER remember my password???

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WHYYYYY does MS NEVER EVER EVER remember my password???: Why in thee <removed> does Microsoft NEVER EVER remember my passwords???? I've had to change my password about 349 times in it's lifetime, and even if I change it one day, and come back the next, it's not recognized. <removed> 'Scuse me, but that is incredibly FRUSTRATING!!!...
  9. No one ever calls back from MS tech support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No one ever calls back from MS tech support: so it has been over a week of trying. . 5 times i have chatted/called MS. Start level 1 . Get to leval 2 .[this takes sevarl hours each time] Get a promise of a call back from leval 3 and also a promise that the leval 2 tech will also cal to confirm the 3 acutally did call.....
  10. Is MS spying on us in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Is MS spying on us in Windows 10: Hi All, Wondering if anyone else happen to discover this. I upgraded the laptop first on July 30th and then on 31st I upgraded my desktop. Today wife was browsing Windows 10 on the laptop to get familiar and found a pic in the 'Photo" folder that was taken from the desktop...