Windows 10: Does ms store allows apps that do mods to other apps

Discus and support Does ms store allows apps that do mods to other apps in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i want to post an app on ms store that adds some hacks to another app. the hacks are like speedhack,minimaps,etc... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by abdullahmazhar, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Does ms store allows apps that do mods to other apps

i want to post an app on ms store that adds some hacks to another app.
    the hacks are like speedhack,minimaps,etc

:)

abdullahmazhar, Jan 10, 2021

2. Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, Jan 10, 2021
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jan 10, 2021
  4. Does ms store allows apps that do mods to other apps

Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

Does ms store allows apps that do mods to other apps

1. Does ms store allows apps that do mods to other apps - Similar Threads - Does store allows

2. MS Store Apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Store Apps: Is it possible to force updates of the MS Store apps via GPO? Currently our users do not have access to update the apps via the MS Store as we lock down their access to the store....
  3. MS Store Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Store Apps: Is it possible to force updates of the MS Store apps via GPO? Currently our users do not have access to update the apps via the MS Store as we lock down their access to the store....
  4. MS Store Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store and other MS apps not working

Microsoft Store and other MS apps not working: I tried doing the powershell to reset my Microsoft store but it says... Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D02, The package could not be installed because resources it modifies are currently in use. error 0x80073D02: Unable to install because the...
  6. MS STORE APP

MS STORE APP: MS Store app along with other preinstalled apps in win 10 pro has disappeared. Tried the suggested powershell solution but does not work for me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-app/5c89cd5c-5782-4cd2-99a5-3d18bce54136
  7. No vetting of APPS on the MS APP STORE

No vetting of APPS on the MS APP STORE: I downloaded a few deal of the day APPS yesterday. One clearly appeared to be from VLC as used LOGO. However: It is only an app with links to some YouTube VLC tutorials and other links to alleged VLC experts. It is really bad. The DANGEROUS part is the developer also...
  8. MS Store and apps do not launch.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Store and apps do not launch.: MS Store will not open. No MS Store apps open. Tried a zillion things - wsreset, changed permissions, tried to do recovery and got message the system could not be recovered....
  9. store and other apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    store and other apps: hi... from yesterday i cant access microsoft store and other apps such as tips ... it shows no internet.. but i can use browsers without any problems.. why this happends? is it for my settings? or the connection???...
  10. Partition to Allow Windows 10 App Mods, Help?

in Windows 10 Support
    Partition to Allow Windows 10 App Mods, Help?: Hello, I have been trying unsuccessfully to modify game files for World of Tanks Blitz, which is an app on the Windows 10 App Store. I heard from a fellow player that I need to make a partition on my hard drive and install the game on the partition, and doing so will allow...