Windows 10: does my acer laptop need AMD Radeon software and drivers

Discus and support does my acer laptop need AMD Radeon software and drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i recently recently received a message that i needed to update my Radeon software, do i need this stuff?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Wildrosenani, May 26, 2020.

1. does my acer laptop need AMD Radeon software and drivers

i recently recently received a message that i needed to update my Radeon software, do i need this stuff?

:)

Wildrosenani, May 26, 2020

2. Driver Error AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5000

ok, it didn't work after all. windows update has seemingly installed another
    driver update for my amd mobility radeon hd 5000, this time breaking it again.

i tried what you suggested step by step, but that didn't work either. I'll try it again with running a win 7 driver in compatibility between steps two and three and keep you posted on the results.

WanjaLeuthold, May 26, 2020
  3. NMUK Win User
    AMD ATI Radeon HD 3450

Hi,

After many users reporting the same issue after AMD Windows 10 Nov 2017 update where rolling back driver was not working we found the steps to resolve this for all of them at https://www.tenforums.com/graphic-c...00-not-working-after-windows-10-update-2.html

Extracted steps from this article and post by psylocyble/jcorallo:

• Device Manager
    • Display Adapters and right click on your installed adapter
    • Choose Update Driver
    • "Browse my computer for driver software"
    • Click "Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer"
    • In the list choose an older driver and click Next

In our case it was the 2015 driver which resolved the issue for most users.

Microsoft or ATI/AMD have made an major mistake in releasing these updates as we have received many calls in the last 3 working days from clients, for some reason is using Microsoft generic drivers instead after the update.

Hope this helps you and others.

4. JD_1919 Win User

does my acer laptop need AMD Radeon software and drivers

AMD Radeon Drivers

I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 laptop. The last build that worked correctly was 1803. All builds after that have had bad AMD Radeon video drivers. Driver updates from AMD do not solve the problem. Windows works in Safe Mode but studders in normal boot
    on all apps and programs. To fix I have had to disable the display driver in control panel. Anyone else have this issue?

JD_1919, May 26, 2020
Thema:

does my acer laptop need AMD Radeon software and drivers

1. does my acer laptop need AMD Radeon software and drivers - Similar Threads - does acer laptop

2. do i need amd radeon software for my amd cpu and second amd gpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    do i need amd radeon software for my amd cpu and second amd gpu: my pc specs are cpu : amd ryzen 5600h and as gpu ı have 2 gpus main one is nvidia rtx 3060 and other is called amd radeon graphics i am already nvidia driver updater but do i need the amd one bcz when i dwonload amd radeon software and install the driver updates, windows keep...
  3. do i need amd radeon software for my amd cpu and second amd gpu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    do i need amd radeon software for my amd cpu and second amd gpu: my pc specs are cpu : amd ryzen 5600h and as gpu ı have 2 gpus main one is nvidia rtx 3060 and other is called amd radeon graphics i am already nvidia driver updater but do i need the amd one bcz when i dwonload amd radeon software and install the driver updates, windows keep...
  4. amd radeon software not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    amd radeon software not working: Everytime i open it, it says, "The version of AMD Radeon Software you have launched is not compatible with your currently installed graphics driver." how can i fix this?Sincerely, Damian...
  5. amd radeon software not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    amd radeon software not working: Everytime i open it, it says, "The version of AMD Radeon Software you have launched is not compatible with your currently installed graphics driver." how can i fix this?Sincerely, Damian...
  6. AMD display driver/Radeon Software update problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD display driver/Radeon Software update problem: I have installed the latest AMD display driver Radeon Software on my Asus Rog Strix Laptop, however, each time windows update trying to update this driver to an older version.In device manager, it shows the latest driver is installed but in windows update, it's trying to...
  7. AMD radeon software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD radeon software: Do I need the AMD radeon software if I dont have a radeon graphics card ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-software/8bbc4d66-0ce7-4e2d-b4e4-63ffe55d80a9
  8. Do I need AMD Radeon Software?

Do I need AMD Radeon Software?: Hey guys! So my computer has an AMD Ryzen 5 4600H with Radeon Graphics 3.00 GHz and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti graphics card. My computer came preinstalled with AMD Radeon Software or it was automatically installed since I didn't install it and whenever I try to open up...
  9. AMD Radeon Drivers

AMD Radeon Drivers: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 laptop. The last build that worked correctly was 1803. All builds after that have had bad AMD Radeon video drivers. Driver updates from AMD do not solve the problem. Windows works in Safe Mode but studders in normal boot on all apps and...
  10. AMD Radeon drivers

AMD Radeon drivers: Why do AMD graphics card drivers need Windows to be fully updated unlike NVIDIA? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-drivers/9f190e98-7db9-4a9e-96f1-e1ae719c3731

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does my laptop need updateing