Windows 10: Does my device get the improved battery life and power efficiency in 1909?

Discus and support Does my device get the improved battery life and power efficiency in 1909? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi all: Will my device get the improved battery life and power efficiency in 1909? Acer Aspire 5 A515-52G-57VG. Is there a way to check if mine will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PaulPChou, Nov 16, 2019.

1. PaulPChou Win User

Does my device get the improved battery life and power efficiency in 1909?

hi all:

Will my device get the improved battery life and power efficiency in 1909? Acer Aspire 5 A515-52G-57VG. Is there a way to check if mine will get it? I have Intel Core i5-8265U.

:)

PaulPChou, Nov 16, 2019

2. Windows 10 version 1909 Improvement In Battery Life + Performance ?

Hi,

One of the change-logs for Windows 10 1909 talks about improvements in general battery life and power efficiency for devices with certain processors & introducing a new processor rotation policy that distributes work more fairly among these favored cores.

I cannot find anywhere which processors will actually benefit from this improvement. Is there a list Microsoft published which specify which processes / devices would benefit from this change?

Thanks,

- Matt

MatthiasMT, Nov 16, 2019
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    Battery Efficiency

Hi Stephen,

We can give you some tips to maximize the efficiency of your PC's battery. Here are these tips:

Reduce Screen Brightness.

• Display is the biggest battery drain on any modern portable electronic device. Reducing your PC's brightness decreases the energy drain on your PC's battery. So, just keep your PC's brightness as low as possible depending on the situation.
    Set your Display to Automatically Turn Off

• By accessing the Power options, you can adjust the time where your PC's display automatically turns off. Just set
      Dim the display to 1 minute, Turn off the display to
      2 minutes, and Put the computer to sleep to
      5 minutes.
    Disable Bluetooth and WiFi when not in use

• Wireless connections that are turned on drains your PC's battery. Simply urning them off when unused increases your PC's battery life by 30 minutes to 1 hour.
    Unplug Charger When Fully Charged

• Overcharging reduces your PC's battery life and efficiency. Consistent overcharging considerably decreases the battery life of your Laptop. We recommend unplugging your charger when your PC is fully charged. Also refrain from using your PC while charging
      unless needed to.

Should you have more concerns, feel free to post.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Nov 16, 2019
  4. Does my device get the improved battery life and power efficiency in 1909?

how to improve battery life in the Nokia 1020

Hi vravishan,

Thank you for posting in the forum.

I understand that you want to improve battery life on your Nokia Lumia 1020. Some nice steps you can find here:

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp7/basics/battery-making-it-last

If you have any features suggestion regarding a phone, you can post them on this site:

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions

Thanks for your contribution to the forums!

Kind Regards,

Michal TR

Michal TR., Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

Does my device get the improved battery life and power efficiency in 1909?

1. Does my device get the improved battery life and power efficiency in 1909? - Similar Threads - Does device improved

2. Does power mode change to Best power efficiency after I turn on the battery saver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does power mode change to Best power efficiency after I turn on the battery saver?: Does power mode change to Best power efficiency after I turn on the battery saver? Or do I have to manually change it myself? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-power-mode-change-to-best-power-efficiency/d80fc87e-70b3-4c96-8167-e8b0ced2f8f2
  3. Does power mode change to Best power efficiency after I turn on the battery saver?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does power mode change to Best power efficiency after I turn on the battery saver?: Does power mode change to Best power efficiency after I turn on the battery saver? Or do I have to manually change it myself? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-power-mode-change-to-best-power-efficiency/d80fc87e-70b3-4c96-8167-e8b0ced2f8f2
  4. Has the Battery life improved in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has the Battery life improved in Windows 11?: I checked the sentiment and reviews for Windows 11, and the starting few months were pretty draining for the battery, but no update as of May/June for the battery issue, is it finally at par with Windows 10 or still lacking? I am a heavy user, and usual battery life from...
  5. Has the Battery life improved in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has the Battery life improved in Windows 11?: I checked the sentiment and reviews for Windows 11, and the starting few months were pretty draining for the battery, but no update as of May/June for the battery issue, is it finally at par with Windows 10 or still lacking? I am a heavy user, and usual battery life from...
  6. Proposal for New Windows Features to Improve User Power & Efficiency

in Windows 10 Customization
    Proposal for New Windows Features to Improve User Power & Efficiency: Hi. I wrote a proposal for new operating system features that could improve Windows 10, increasing user power, efficiency, & ease of use. How can I connect with Microsoft to present to them my proposal for the new features please? My proposal is available as a Google Docs...
  7. battery life

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    battery life: How to get more battery life when not on the charger? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-life/f3b2c933-8858-437c-a547-63b7a31e7ed9
  8. Windows 10 version 1909 Improvement In Battery Life + Performance ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 version 1909 Improvement In Battery Life + Performance ?: Hi, One of the change-logs for Windows 10 1909 talks about improvements in general battery life and power efficiency for devices with certain processors & introducing a new processor rotation policy that distributes work more fairly among these favored cores. I cannot...
  9. battery life

battery life: what is the approx. life of the battery in my HP ENVY x360 touchsmart laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-life/782d5872-5675-4c2f-8ea6-ebed16048580
  10. Battery life

Battery life: kindly i need your support after i upgraded my windows to windows 10 the battery get drained while the pc is off and i don't know what to do for that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-life/07efec83-d943-4a1c-8b58-842af7ce93ba