Windows 10: Does my laptop seem to be using excessive RAM?

Discus and support Does my laptop seem to be using excessive RAM? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tomnationwide [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tomnationwide, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Does my laptop seem to be using excessive RAM?

/u/tomnationwide, Nov 26, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 26, 2019
  3. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin Does my laptop seem to be using excessive RAM? :D

DrunkenMafia, Nov 26, 2019
  4. n-ster Win User

Does my laptop seem to be using excessive RAM?

n-ster, Nov 26, 2019
Thema:

Does my laptop seem to be using excessive RAM?

1. Does my laptop seem to be using excessive RAM? - Similar Threads - Does laptop seem

2. One Note using excessive RAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Note using excessive RAM: Hello,Recently I have had problems with my OneNote application using excessive amount of RAM. Up to 57GB at a time, which seems ridiculous to me. I have tried restarting my computer and force quitting the app multiple times to avoid my computer simply crashing. The odd thing...
  3. One Note using excessive RAM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Note using excessive RAM: Hello,Recently I have had problems with my OneNote application using excessive amount of RAM. Up to 57GB at a time, which seems ridiculous to me. I have tried restarting my computer and force quitting the app multiple times to avoid my computer simply crashing. The odd thing...
  4. EXCESS RAM SHARING WITH DEDICATED GRAPHICS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EXCESS RAM SHARING WITH DEDICATED GRAPHICS: Hello My machine came with 8GB of ram and 2Gb of dedicated graphics.I noticed that out of the 8GB of ram i can only access 5GB and the rest is used as shared video memory.This is greatly affecting my productivity and performance especially after upgrading to windows...
  5. EXCESS RAM SHARING WITH DEDICATED GRAPHICS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EXCESS RAM SHARING WITH DEDICATED GRAPHICS: Hello My machine came with 8GB of ram and 2Gb of dedicated graphics.I noticed that out of the 8GB of ram i can only access 5GB and the rest is used as shared video memory.This is greatly affecting my productivity and performance especially after upgrading to windows...
  6. excessive data use

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    excessive data use: My fairly new Asus Vivo Book uses about 2 GB per day, only access news, mails, FB gameroom and play the odd daily game, no streaming or videos at all. We get 50 GB through satellite, never had overage before. System uses almost 1 GB, Microsoft edge about 450 MB. Way more than...
  7. Excess RAM is used when no task is running

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excess RAM is used when no task is running: My pc uses about 3.5 GB of it's 7.89 GB RAM even though no task is opened. My windows version is Windows 1020H2. What's the peoblem? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excess-ram-is-used-when-no-task-is-running/638fcbe9-d726-49de-a3b1-41cf5e9c4eee
  8. can i use this ram in my this laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can i use this ram in my this laptop: Can i install this ram Crucial CT8G4SFS824A 8GB DDR4-2400 PC4-19200 CL-17 SODIMM in hp-15 BE012TU laptop as my second ram to get 12 gb of total ram . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-this-ram-in-my-this-laptop/6ef9b7a9-fdbc-4ae6-bd6c-3b928e4228d3
  9. System Reserved Partition Seems Excessive

in Windows 10 Support
    System Reserved Partition Seems Excessive: Hi all, I just went from a 500GB SSD to a 1TB SSD. I migrated the Drive C from old to new SSD using the Samsung app. I have been puzzled by the relative lack of space on the resulting new SSD. Here are the results of checking with Win 10 Disk Management routine: Total SSD...
  10. excessive data used while connecting my hp laptop to a internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    excessive data used while connecting my hp laptop to a internet.: when I connect my internet to laptop with my mobile hotspot in just few minutes my data is exhausted. I purchased it just before some days. please help....