Windows 10: Doe's Norton Protect new edge

Discus and support Doe's Norton Protect new edge in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Does Norton Antivirus protect new Microsoft Edge i keep getting message Thank you for using Norton Safe Web but i have seen articles saying it does not... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by lawnmower74, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Doe's Norton Protect new edge

Does Norton Antivirus protect new Microsoft Edge i keep getting message Thank you for using Norton Safe Web but i have seen articles saying it does not which is right

:)

lawnmower74, Jan 18, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 18, 2020
  3. Norton and Edge

Thanks for you reply. I tried copy and pasting your suggestion, but it generated an error message. It wouldn't let me copy it. I am trying to delete Norton as another person suggested and then will get back to Edge. Norton takes hours and a lot of disk
    usage just to delete.

RonaldBenson, Jan 18, 2020
  4. Doe's Norton Protect new edge

Micosoft Browser EDGE and Norton Internet Security?

Shawn's reply doesn't answer the question. Norton makes it a point to declare that it does not protect Microsoft Edge. I keep getting these pop-up messages from Microsoft telling my Edge is more secure than Firefox, Edge is more secure than Chrome.
    These pop-ups do not ring true when Norton makes such a point that it does not support Edge. It's been years since Edge was released, yet Norton still does not support Edge. This is the primary reason I do not use Microsoft Edge.

Michael Faklis, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

Doe's Norton Protect new edge

1. Doe's Norton Protect new edge - Similar Threads - Doe's Norton Protect

2. norton

in Windows 10 Gaming
    norton: I had Microsoft*Norton on an old laptop. I want to transfer it to my new laptop. I have monthly fees charged to a credit card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/norton/b69952ed-c177-4ad4-849d-39b099501c4a
  3. Security with windows 10 and Microsoft Edge and Norton 360

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security with windows 10 and Microsoft Edge and Norton 360: I upgraded to Microsoft Edge and it would not load correctly with Norton 360. I just bought a new laptop and was wondering when I set it up do I even need a security program other than what comes with Microsoft Edge and Window 10? If I do need more security, I would...
  4. New Machine & Norton

New Machine & Norton: New machine came with Norton Security (30 day trial). With W7 I went +10 years with MS Security Essentials (free) and never an issue with malware or virus, etc. Is there a W10 MSSE? Should I remove Norton or let it expire? I thought MS has a built-in security feature...
  5. Norton

Norton: I bought a new computer from Costco and went to download my existing Norton antivirus software. It wouldn't load. Long story short Norton said they would have someone help me download it. Then a tech comes on remotely and says I have a Trojan and its going to cost $159 for...
  6. Does Norton Protect new Microsoft Edge

Does Norton Protect new Microsoft Edge: Does Norton Antivirus protect new Microsoft Edge i keep getting message Thank you for using Norton Safe Web but i have seen articles saying it does not which is right 148732
  7. Norton, Microsoft Edge, and Windows 10

Norton, Microsoft Edge, and Windows 10: Hi, I am not a computer genius but I have a general question and I can't find an answer. I bought a Lenovo laptop last year preloaded with Windows 10 and windows security. I am a strong Norton advocate and already had the account so I downloaded Norton and know 2 security...
  8. NORTON

NORTON: can I run norton and window defender at the same time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_10/norton/82de06c3-2960-4673-8e29-0437b53c64b1
  9. Norton ID Safe Extension for Edge.

Norton ID Safe Extension for Edge.: Norton has released its password management extension for Edge in the Windows Store. Only works for newer version of Windows and English only. https://community.norton.com/en/blog...ow-available-0 We are excited to announce that Norton Identity Safe extension...
  10. microsoft edge +norton

in Browsers and Email
    microsoft edge +norton: Am I the only that gets a pop up the the right bottom of my screen saying Norton "it does not have extensions for Norton"? Well, all software you use on Windows 10 are now called apps. .... Since Edge doesn't support extensions Norton 360 can't protect me. So what do I do?...