Windows 10: does not install windows 10 as well

Discus and support does not install windows 10 as well in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; dear sir, I have upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10 home but not be installed all feature of windows 10 like windows administrative tools etc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by nitin kumar shrivastava, Aug 12, 2020.

1. does not install windows 10 as well

dear sir,

I have upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10 home but not be installed all feature of windows 10 like windows administrative tools etc. it is working as windows 8.1 yet & no came any changes. its all feature are of windows 8.1 & no changes. please provide support.

Nitin Shrivastava

:)

nitin kumar shrivastava, Aug 12, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 12, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Aug 12, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

does not install windows 10 as well

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

does not install windows 10 as well

1. does not install windows 10 as well - Similar Threads - does install

2. Microsoft Store does not install updates, same error code 0x80246007

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store does not install updates, same error code 0x80246007: Hi, I am running window 10 2004 version on an Intel R Core TM i7-10710U CPU @ 1.10GHz 1.61 GHz Installed RAM 32.0 GB 31.8 GB usable System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Microsoft Store will not update any apps, even after reinstalling Windows 10. I have 7...
  3. Windows update does not install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update does not install: I have been having trouble updating my Windows 10 for quite some time. The current version of my Windows 10 is 19041.388.I can see the next update showing on my system.Cumulative Update 2020-11 for Windows 10, Version 2004 for x64-based Systems KB4586781When I try to update...
  4. Windows 10 21H1 update does not install

Windows 10 21H1 update does not install: Hi, I have tried to install the 21H1 update for Windows 10 twice. Both times it took about 3 hours to reach about 70% and then it fails and then the changes are rolled back. The same problem occurred with the 20H2 update as well.Could you share any suggestions?...
  5. A game I downloaded from the Xbox App does not show up as installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A game I downloaded from the Xbox App does not show up as installed: I downloaded Sea Of Thieves from the Xbox app on windows. The game is supposedly installed on my PC, considering the 40 gigs of space that has mysteriously been occupied by an unknown force right after I decided to install the game from the xbox app. There is no option for me...
  6. 21H1 goes through the motions of install, even restarts, but does not actually install

21H1 goes through the motions of install, even restarts, but does not actually install: Hello,I have combed through so many help sites and still cannot get updates to install. I have 1909. Currently, my updates are not working. When I check for updates, I get a message that says I am missing important security and quality fixes. In trying to fix that issue I...
  7. Does KB5004945 eliminate need to install KB4023057?

Does KB5004945 eliminate need to install KB4023057?: My automatic update has been getting a download failure for KB4023057 for the last few months; today Cumulative Update KB5004945 was successfully installed, but the Update page still wants me to install KB4023057. I tried again today and still got a download error. I have...
  8. How does one replace SSD and install windows clean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How does one replace SSD and install windows clean?: My current ssd is corruption, just old, and bad. I have no more intention of keep it. I want to fully replace SSD, but i want to know How does one reinstall my windows clean ? I have my activation key, and i want to keep all of the Things that my Nitro 5 AN515-54 has, like...
  9. Does windows reset automatically install drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does windows reset automatically install drivers: Hi,After windows reset, does it automatically install all the drivers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-windows-reset-automatically-install-drivers/53737a48-86a7-499c-8813-e8bcd27d697f
  10. 3D Builder does not install from MS Store probably a problem with MS Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    3D Builder does not install from MS Store probably a problem with MS Store: Hello, I am trying until now unsuccessfully to install 3D Builder on my laptop running Windows 10 from Microsoft Store.In any case I am encountering some problems with Microsoft Store, because also other apps don't install at all, pratically I click on "Ottieni" Get I suppose...