Windows 10: Does not meet the requirements for Windows 11?

Discus and support Does not meet the requirements for Windows 11? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is Microsoft going to upgrade their requirements?My computer runs on a Ryzen 7 1700 Eight Core Processor and it's not on the list.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by #derp, Nov 20, 2021.

1. #derp Win User

Does not meet the requirements for Windows 11?

Is Microsoft going to upgrade their requirements?My computer runs on a Ryzen 7 1700 Eight Core Processor and it's not on the list.

:)

#derp, Nov 20, 2021
  2. yahanna Win User

Why can't my Processor meet requirement for a Win 11 Upgrade ???

I'm confused about a notification from Microsoft about upgrading to win 11. The notification said my PC doesn't meet a requirement which makes 0 sense. It says my CPU isn't on an approved list of CPUs. But my processor is crazy fast. How is this possible?

Below is a screenshot of what it claims I require although again it makes 0 sense. Can someone tell me if this is a joke from Microsoft or is this a mistake? Is win 11 all that and better than 10?

Does not meet the requirements for Windows 11? [​IMG]

yahanna, Nov 20, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements

Source: Update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements | Windows Insider Blog

Why not check out our new Windows 11 Forum? - www.elevenforum.com

Brink, Nov 20, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 20, 2021
Thema:

1. Does not meet the requirements for Windows 11? - Similar Threads - Does meet requirements

2. Why does my PC not meet Windows 11 requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my PC not meet Windows 11 requirements: I have a PC that is an i&-*** Email address is removed for privacy *** with 32Gig of RAM - yet it fails the Windows 11 test. This PC is much faster and more powerful than my laptop that has already loaded up Windows 11. Can anyone tell me why since the Windows assistant...
  3. Why does my PC not meet Windows 11 requirements

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my PC not meet Windows 11 requirements: I have a PC that is an i&-*** Email address is removed for privacy *** with 32Gig of RAM - yet it fails the Windows 11 test. This PC is much faster and more powerful than my laptop that has already loaded up Windows 11. Can anyone tell me why since the Windows assistant...
  4. windows hello does not meet organization's requirements

windows hello does not meet organization's requirements: So I just went to a new school. I attached my domain's Microsoft account and login. After a few days, my pin and face unlock are gone. I try to set it again, but it says "organization's requirements for windows hello". What does this mean? How do I meet the requirements?...
  5. Windows 11 not meeting requirements.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not meeting requirements.: I ran the pc health check and received that my pc meets requirement for windows 11 although in the check & update section it is still saying my pc doesn't meet requirements?...
  6. Windows 11 not meeting requirements.

Windows 11 not meeting requirements.: I ran the pc health check and received that my pc meets requirement for windows 11 although in the check & update section it is still saying my pc doesn't meet requirements?...
  7. Does not meet the requirements for Windows 11?

Does not meet the requirements for Windows 11?: Is Microsoft going to upgrade their requirements?My computer runs on a Ryzen 7 1700 Eight Core Processor and it's not on the list. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-not-meet-the-requirements-for-windows-11/deaa493d-b864-49cf-9704-48b13c8db7cc
  8. Does not meet the requirements for Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does not meet the requirements for Windows 11?: Is Microsoft going to upgrade their requirements?My computer runs on a Ryzen 7 1700 Eight Core Processor and it's not on the list. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-not-meet-the-requirements-for-windows-11/deaa493d-b864-49cf-9704-48b13c8db7cc
  9. Not meeting windows 11 requirements.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not meeting windows 11 requirements.: My pc says it doesn't meet the requirements for Windows 11, but pc health says I meet the requirements for Windows 11. I am not sure how to fix this, any help really be really appreciated!...
  10. Computer does not meet requirment

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer does not meet requirment: Hi, The article in Zoom does not tell me what I need to do to upgrade my Windows 10 so that I can use a green screen for virtual backgrounds. How can I use the virtual backgrounds in Zoom? According to my settings, my Windows 10 meet the requirements Shuga...