Windows 10: Does not print black

Discus and support Does not print black in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I changed the cartridges but it does not print black. I printed the test page and blue comes out just fine but no black. What is wrong.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RosioPedroso, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Does not print black

I changed the cartridges but it does not print black. I printed the test page and blue comes out just fine but no black. What is wrong.

:)

RosioPedroso, Sep 24, 2018

2. Black screen printing wingdings with high pitched tone.

Hello,

Black screen printing wingdings with high pitched tone can be due to outdated drivers. This can also be connected to hardware issue. For us to isolate and identify
    if this is a hardware or software issue, we suggest to perform the Windows Hardware Troubleshooter.

To access the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter, follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the Search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” in the top left corner.
    • This will display the list of troubleshooters which are built-in in the computer. You can click on Hardware and Devices from the list and you can run the troubleshooter.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Sep 24, 2018
  3. Graogrim Win User
    B&W printing problem

Print a photographic image with true black in it somewhere and see if it comes out correctly. If not, then yes, replacing your black ink cartridge should do it.

Edit: And yes, Namslas' suggestion is a good one, though I'd suggest alcohol instead of water.

Graogrim, Sep 24, 2018
  4. Does not print black

Printing in Black

I am using an HP Officejet 4620 all in one printer and I am not able to print in dark black. I have run all of the recommendations that HP suggested. I have changed the ink cartridge even when there was still ink available. I checked that Grayscale was
    turned off. I have also cleaned the printheads and done the alignment. If my document it typed in black, the printed page is in blue. Anyone have any suggestions?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Vicki Broussard, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

Does not print black

1. Does not print black - Similar Threads - Does print black

2. printer does not print

in Windows 10 Gaming
    printer does not print: my printer does not print everything all right?* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-does-not-print/b3b83be0-6e55-4cc2-8040-a4bdb48c9b2c
  3. printer does not print

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    printer does not print: my printer does not print everything all right?* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-does-not-print/b3b83be0-6e55-4cc2-8040-a4bdb48c9b2c
  4. Printing white on black

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing white on black: Hi, just bought a Surface X and added my Brother network printer B/W laser printer. When i try to print, it works but it prints white on black instead of just printing black caraters on the white paper... Can you help ? Best regards Michael...
  5. Printing with black cartridge only

Printing with black cartridge only: Hi, I was using printer and it stopped saying colour cartridge was empty. I went into maintenance and changed the ink details to use the black cartridge only but after trying several times it won't print. it just keep repeating the colour cartridge is empty. i removed the...
  6. Printing Black and White Photos

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Printing Black and White Photos: Using Epson XP-710 Black and White photos print with blue tinge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-black-and-white-photos/69ce7f80-392b-4643-9403-70a77b0d89da
  7. HP Envy 5034 printer does not print anything in black

HP Envy 5034 printer does not print anything in black: My HP Envy 5034 will not print from computer or copy anything that is in black or grey. If I print a document from my laptop only the coloured part will print. I can copy or type anything in color and that is fine. My black cartridge is half full so surely I don't have...
  8. Black page in printing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black page in printing: After update 10-9-19 printing is only black page with white words. Help! This does not work for me!!! I've deleted the updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-page-in-printing/9bf7bb28-f2ad-46bc-9779-59873a53457e
  9. Printer Won't print black, but prints color

Printer Won't print black, but prints color: I reinstalled my printer HP Envy 4520. It prints, but the black ink isn't working. I checked the cartridge and it is full. Test papers print, but nothing....
  10. printer. does not print

printer. does not print: I have 2 printers, one Hp and another Canon, my Canon works fine, and the HP is installed but does not print. This did not happen before, my printer was working normally, I think this happened after an update....