Windows 10: Does not show profile picture

Discus and support Does not show profile picture in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi 1- in edge and setting windows ... your info not show my profile picture why and How do I solve the problem? 2-app feedback not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by H_1368, Oct 28, 2020.

1. H_1368 Win User

Does not show profile picture

hi

1-

in edge and

setting windows ... your info

not show my profile picture

why and How do I solve the problem?

2-app feedback not working... show serviceunavailable

How do I solve the problem?

:)

H_1368, Oct 28, 2020

2. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Oct 28, 2020
  3. EdgeChromium profile Avatar picture.

Is there a way to add a picture to the Profile default avatar list of Edge Chromium?
    Attachment 238034

Pulcinella, Oct 28, 2020
  4. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

Thema:

1. Does not show profile picture - Similar Threads - Does show profile

2. Microsoft account profile picture not showing in Windows

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft account profile picture not showing in Windows: Clean installed Windows 10 and set it up with my Microsoft account and everything was good except my profile picture of my Microsoft account wasn't showing at all inside Windows. Windows apps e.g. Feedback Hub, One Drive, Microsoft Store show my profile picture, but...
  3. profile picture not showing in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    profile picture not showing in windows 10: i recently formatted my pc ending up not showing up my profile picture ,i also synced my settings and added a new profile pic in the Microsoft account in the website although it worked in the website but not on my computer windows. rebooted several times and still...
  4. profile picture not showing in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    profile picture not showing in windows 10: i recently formatted my pc ending up not showing up my profile picture ,i also synced my settings and added a new profile pic in the Microsoft account in the website although it worked in the website but not on my computer windows. rebooted several times and still...
  5. profile picture not showing in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Profile picture not showing in Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Profile picture not showing in Store: HiMy profile picture is not showing in Microsoft Store. I have tried the usual hacks, but the problem remains. Kindly help. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile-picture-not-showing-in-store/45b01dab-5a7e-49f0-b693-7f22346c1e67
  7. Windows Apps not showing Profile Picture

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows Apps not showing Profile Picture: Something very minor but I noticed a select number of UWP apps are not showing my profile picture (Microsoft Store, Weather and Maps apps). Logging out/in of my account in those apps or restarting Windows does not fix the issue. Anyone else having this at the moment with...
  8. Why does it show my old profile picture in windows settings

Why does it show my old profile picture in windows settings: I removed my Microsoft profile picture so its default now, but in the windows settings and the start up screen where you log in it still shows my old one, how can I fix this? I don't want it to show...
  9. Edge does not sync Profile Picture

Edge does not sync Profile Picture: I reset my and redownloaded Windows 10 because I had problems with the Microsoft Store, and now the profile picture won't show up on my Edge account. I've tried reinstalling Edge, signed in/out countless times, and changed my profile picture. On the Microsoft Website, I am...
  10. Profile picture in office won’t show

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Profile picture in office won’t show: We have several user accounts and a couple of PCs. When using the office apps and also the my office app my wife’s profile picture refuses to display. When we go into account - user information there is usually a profile picture in the top left but for over a week now it just...