Windows 10: does not support miracasting

Discus and support does not support miracasting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; sir i have window 10 in my laptop. but my laptop does not support miracasting. i also have latest update of drivers.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SHUBHAMAGARWAL4, Mar 25, 2020.

1. does not support miracasting

sir

i have window 10 in my laptop. but my laptop does not support miracasting. i also have latest update of drivers.

:)

SHUBHAMAGARWAL4, Mar 25, 2020
  2. David Haz Win User

Does Miracast support 4K?

Hello,

We suggest that you check with the manufacturer of the 4k display device that you are using if it is certified to work with Miracast. If your display device is certified to work with Miracast, then check if your PC device supports Miracast. You may do so
    by following the steps below:

• Click Start, then go to Settings >
      Projecting to this PC
    • Check if your device supports Miracast.

Regards.

David Haz, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Miracast Windows 10 dxDiag "not Available"

Let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer of Miracast. To contact the manufacturer, please follow the steps below:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Mar 25, 2020
  4. does not support miracasting

miracast

Hi there Alainpraet!

Step 1: If your TV comes with built-in Miracast support, then turn it On. ...

Step 2: Now on your Windows PC, navigate to Start -> Settings -> Devices -> Connected Devices.

Step 3: Click on 'Add a Device' and wait for the adapter to appear in the list.

Now try to connect.

SonGoku'sSon, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

does not support miracasting

1. does not support miracasting - Similar Threads - does support miracasting

2. Miracast Support for Legion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Miracast Support for Legion: I have a Lenovo Legion R5-4800H, RTX2060 and want to connect it to my Tab s9 using the "second display" function. When I do, it tries to connect, the tablet goes black screen, and then it goes back to normal. Connection is always unsuccessful.I tried it using a different...
  3. Does Miracast support multicasting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Miracast support multicasting?: I have Miracast enabled windows 10 laptop, can I miracast my Laptop to 10 monitors in my class-room? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-miracast-support-multicasting/3eeda742-8974-408e-a301-a3cb2a86d7c1
  4. Does Miracast support multicasting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Miracast support multicasting?: I have Miracast enabled windows 10 laptop, can I miracast my Laptop to 10 monitors in my class-room? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-miracast-support-multicasting/3eeda742-8974-408e-a301-a3cb2a86d7c1
  5. Miracast is no longer supported!?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Miracast is no longer supported!?: Hello, everyone, I've been working in the home office for a few weeks now (many of you probably feel that way right now). Up to now I have always projected my work laptop onto my desktop PC to be able to work better. This morning my laptop couldn't find my PC and in the...
  6. Miracast support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Miracast support: Does my HP15 version 10.0.17763 have bluetooth capability? I am trying to install my Bose speaker and am having trouble. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/miracast-support/41eafcfa-f120-41ed-af9d-8bc718c9025d
  7. Miracast Support

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Miracast Support: Hello, I am having trouble getting my Windows 10 PC to display to a Miracast enabled display. I have an Intel Wireless-AC 9650 WiFi card which states in the product brief that it supports Miracast, however when I check the drivers in cmd I get the following: Interface...
  8. miracast support 4K

miracast support 4K: Hi, I have a problem with Screen Mirroring Miracast. I have a notebook with 4K display, and a 4K TV on which applied screen-mirroring. When I try, I receive an error connection. But if someone tries to connect to the 4K TV starting from a Full-HD resolution, everything is...
  9. My laptop does not support miracast

My laptop does not support miracast: I installed win.10 on my acer extensa 5620 last month, with the intent to use it to project films on my smart tv, which has wireless display. The project button to duplicate screens lights up, but my device (TV) is not shown when I try connect. I checked and have no...
  10. Miracast Support ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Miracast Support ?: I was trying to see if my PC can use Miracast without using a Miracast Adapter. My Sony Bravia TV shows it supports Miracast. [img] [img] My PC i am not sure if it does one section on DxDiag does the other by Display shows it does not. Is it the Graphics card or Display...