Windows 10: does not support miracasting

Discus and support does not support miracasting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; sir i have window 10 in my laptop. but my laptop does not support miracasting. i also have latest update of drivers.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SHUBHAMAGARWAL4, Mar 25, 2020.

1. does not support miracasting

sir

i have window 10 in my laptop. but my laptop does not support miracasting. i also have latest update of drivers.

:)

SHUBHAMAGARWAL4, Mar 25, 2020
  2. David Haz Win User

Does Miracast support 4K?

Hello,

We suggest that you check with the manufacturer of the 4k display device that you are using if it is certified to work with Miracast. If your display device is certified to work with Miracast, then check if your PC device supports Miracast. You may do so
    by following the steps below:

• Click Start, then go to Settings >
      Projecting to this PC
    • Check if your device supports Miracast.

Regards.

David Haz, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Miracast Windows 10 dxDiag "not Available"

Let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer of Miracast. To contact the manufacturer, please follow the steps below:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Mar 25, 2020
  4. does not support miracasting

miracast

Hi there Alainpraet!

Step 1: If your TV comes with built-in Miracast support, then turn it On. ...

Step 2: Now on your Windows PC, navigate to Start -> Settings -> Devices -> Connected Devices.

Step 3: Click on 'Add a Device' and wait for the adapter to appear in the list.

Now try to connect.

SonGoku'sSon, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

does not support miracasting

1. does not support miracasting - Similar Threads - does support miracasting

2. Miracast Support

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Miracast Support: Hello, I am having trouble getting my Windows 10 PC to display to a Miracast enabled display. I have an Intel Wireless-AC 9650 WiFi card which states in the product brief that it supports Miracast, however when I check the drivers in cmd I get the following: Interface...
  3. miracast support 4K

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    miracast support 4K: Hi, I have a problem with Screen Mirroring Miracast. I have a notebook with 4K display, and a 4K TV on which applied screen-mirroring. When I try, I receive an error connection. But if someone tries to connect to the 4K TV starting from a Full-HD resolution, everything is...
  4. Device doesn't support Miracast?

Device doesn't support Miracast?: I dont have bluetooth ability on my pc? How can I solve it? My motherboard manual doesn't mention bluetooth? I have an ASUS - Z370plus gaming motherboard. I feel i need to install new bluetooth drivers. Please advise what steps do i need to take. Thanks John...
  5. My laptop does not support miracast

My laptop does not support miracast: I installed win.10 on my acer extensa 5620 last month, with the intent to use it to project films on my smart tv, which has wireless display. The project button to duplicate screens lights up, but my device (TV) is not shown when I try connect. I checked and have no...
  6. Miracast Support ?

Miracast Support ?: I was trying to see if my PC can use Miracast without using a Miracast Adapter. My Sony Bravia TV shows it supports Miracast. [img] [img] My PC i am not sure if it does one section on DxDiag does the other by Display shows it does not. Is it the Graphics card or Display...
  7. Miracast saying not supported when it is supported

Miracast saying not supported when it is supported: Hello everyone if you try to connect to your tv when pressing the connect button on windows 10 and it says this device doesn't support miracast so it cannot project wirelessly and you have exausted yourself to fix the problem try doing these instructions. please open up a...
  8. How to get PC to support Miracast?

How to get PC to support Miracast?: Hello, I have problem connecting my pc to my tv, for weeks now, i gave up and here am i asking you experts for your help *Biggrin I own 50PFT6550/12 Philips TV Philips 50PFT6550 Full HD TV Review | AVForums My rotten computer, I wish i can change it but can't afford at the...
  9. How to get PC to support Miracast?

How to get PC to support Miracast?: So I just got a new LG smart TV that has a screen share mode. I wanted to use it but apparently my PC doesn't support miracast. How do I get miracast support? I'm sure all my drivers are up to date, but i'll check again. Here's my dxdiag, I couldn't get much info from it....
  10. Check Miracast Support on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Check Miracast Support on Windows 10 PC: How to: Check Miracast Support on Windows 10 PC How to Check if Windows 10 PC Supports Miracast Miracast is a wireless technology your PC, laptop, or tablet can use to project your screen to wireless TVs, projectors, and streaming media players that also support...