Windows 10: Does NVIDIA Geforce 8800 GTX graphics card work with Motherboards: (in the text)

Discus and support Does NVIDIA Geforce 8800 GTX graphics card work with Motherboards: (in the text) in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Does the NVIDIA Geforce 8800 GTX graphics card work with Motherboards: 1) ASUS B250 Mining Expert LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI B250 ATX Motherboard for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Qwertyn, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Qwertyn Win User

Does NVIDIA Geforce 8800 GTX graphics card work with Motherboards: (in the text)

Does the NVIDIA Geforce 8800 GTX graphics card work with Motherboards:

1) ASUS B250 Mining Expert LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI B250 ATX Motherboard for Cryptocurrency Mining (BTC) with 19 PCIe Slots and USB 3.1 Gen1

2) ASRock H110 Pro BTC+ 13GPU Mining Motherboard Cryptocurrency

3) GIGABYTE GA-H110-D3A (LGA1151/Intel H110/Cryptocurrency Mining/2xDDR4/6xPCIE/M.2/SATA/ATX Motherboard)

4) Motherboard MSI MS-7778 (Jasmine)

If Yes, which one is better?

Qwertyn, Mar 18, 2019

2. NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 765m graphics card wont update with windows 10.

I have a very expensive Asus Republic of Gamers gaming laptop with an NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 765m graphics card. The GE Force interface keeps saying there is an update for the graphics driver for windows 10 and it downloads the update, but then when it goes
    to install it says "instillation cannot continue." "this graphics driver is not compatible with this version of windows. The graphics driver could not find graphics hardware."

DamienJade, Mar 18, 2019
  3. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 Display Adapter is suddenly hidden in device manager

This graphics card is still installed, and is working (somewhat), because one of my two monitors attached is still working. The card has been installed on my Dell 8700 with Windows 10 since last November. Everything seemed fine until yesterday afternoon,
    when I decided to upgrade my NVIDIA drivers from version 361.43 to 361.91. after that was completed, with no obvious errors, upon rebooting Windows, I had only one monitor working, and the NVIDIA GeForce Experience app no longer recognized that the card is
    installed. That was when I looked at device manager, and found that there was no display adapter listed, until I did a View/show hidden devices.

Oddly, I then saw both a nonexistant NVIDIA GeForce GTX 645 and my NVIDIA GeForce GTX950 were listed. I uninstalled the 645, and restarted Windows hoping that might resolve the issue, but it did not - the GTX 950 is still 'hidden'.

The other thing that happened yesterday, earlier in the morning, was a Windows update KB3140743. Because that was a suspicious coincidence, I uninstalled that as well, and rebooted again, but still no resolution.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I suppose the card may have failed suddenly, but this seems more like a Windows 10 problem.

Thanks, Myles

MylesMcNally, Mar 18, 2019
  4. Windows 9 Win User

Does NVIDIA Geforce 8800 GTX graphics card work with Motherboards: (in the text)

Is graphics card GF 8800 GTX OK for Windows 10 ?

geforce.com is part of nvidia's website, as it linked to by nvidia.com when locating drivers.
    If you have a PC old enough to have an 8800, you'll probably bottleneck those and would be better off getting a new build.

Windows 9, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Does NVIDIA Geforce 8800 GTX graphics card work with Motherboards: (in the text) - Similar Threads - Does NVIDIA Geforce

2. Nvidia GeForce graphics card not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia GeForce graphics card not working: Please I need help with my Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 graphics card.My GPU is detected by my control panel, on my device manager etc, but each time I use it to run games, my GPU doesn't startupI have Changed the settings in control panel, and have tried all other forms of...
  3. Nvidia GeForce graphics card not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia GeForce graphics card not working: Please I need help with my Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 graphics card.My GPU is detected by my control panel, on my device manager etc, but each time I use it to run games, my GPU doesn't startupI have Changed the settings in control panel, and have tried all other forms of...
  4. Update 1909 Bug with graphic card gtx 1050 ti Nvidia geforce

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Update 1909 Bug with graphic card gtx 1050 ti Nvidia geforce: Now my graphic card GTX 1050 ti Nvidia Geforce doesn't work, It says error code 43. I even install the latest driver from nvidia 441.41, same thing. I even uninstall, reinstall, etc. By the way, every time you make an big update (twice a year) there are always bugs on many...
  5. Windows not detecting NVIDIA GTX 960m graphics card

Windows not detecting NVIDIA GTX 960m graphics card: Hi community! I need some help concerning my 2nd driver for my laptop. For some reason my laptop isn't detecting my NVIDIA GPU anymore. Earlier today I noticed that whenever I right click on my desktop, the NVIDIA control panel no longer shows up in the drop-down menu. I go...
  6. Graphic card driver GeForce GTX 960

Graphic card driver GeForce GTX 960: Hello MB: Gigabyte B85M-D3H BIOS: American Megatrends Inc. FD 12.08.2015. CPU: Intel Pentium CPU G3258 3,2GHz (2 cores) GPU: GeForce GTX 960 RAM: 8 GB ( 2x HyperX Fury 4GB DD3) OS: Windows 10 Home 1809 build 17763.348 I bought new SSD and after reinstallation OS...
  7. Possible Problem with Nvidia GTX 1050 Graphics Card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Possible Problem with Nvidia GTX 1050 Graphics Card: I am experiencing slight performance issues when my graphics card is turned on. Programs (most noticeably firefox) are slower to launch, windows file explore is slower when launched from the taskbar (start menu launch works fine), and some folders with a lot of files are...
  8. GeForce GTX 970 settlement website opens Nvidia will pay graphics card

GeForce GTX 970 settlement website opens Nvidia will pay graphics card: GeForce GTX 970 settlement website opens, Nvidia will pay graphics card owners $30 Nvidia’s paying the price for the GeForce GTX 970’s memory controversy—literally. The GTX 970 refund website is now live after Nvidia agreed to pay GTX 970 owners $30 each to settle a...
  9. Is graphics card GF 8800 GTX OK for Windows 10 ?

Is graphics card GF 8800 GTX OK for Windows 10 ?: My old computer built several years ago is using an GF 8800 GTX card . I am wondering whether this card will have drivers for Windows 10 upgrade? Current OS is Win 7 Pro. I ask because when I upgraded my Sony Vaio AIO computer , Minecraft won't run for my grand kids. The...
  10. NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1080

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1080: [MEDIA] [IMG] Powered by Pascal Architecture, Delivers up to 2x Performance and 3X Efficiency of GeForce GTX TITAN X NVIDIA today announced the NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1080 -- the first gaming GPU based on the company's new Pascal™ architecture -- providing up to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does gtx8800 work on nvidia now

2. Have Wyn 10 Pro with anvidia graphic card which is no longer recognized

3. geforce 8800 only one monitor working windows 10