Windows 10: Does One of the Fonts in Windows 10 Contain the "Windows" Logo?

Discus and support Does One of the Fonts in Windows 10 Contain the "Windows" Logo? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all I am looking for a font in Windows that contains the logo that appears on the "Win" key on the keyboard. Is there any font that has it? Thank... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by spaceman5, Aug 18, 2021.

1. spaceman5 Win User

Does One of the Fonts in Windows 10 Contain the "Windows" Logo?

Hi all I am looking for a font in Windows that contains the logo that appears on the "Win" key on the keyboard. Is there any font that has it? Thank you

:)

spaceman5, Aug 18, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 18, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 18, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Aug 18, 2021
Thema:

1. Does One of the Fonts in Windows 10 Contain the "Windows" Logo? - Similar Threads - Does Fonts Contain

2. Windows 10 /fixboot "The volume does not contain a recognised file system"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 /fixboot "The volume does not contain a recognised file system": Windows 10 on Toshiba laptop Windows updated itself about a week ago, and hasn't booted up since. I can get a command prompt window. chkdsk seemed to run fine, although the log could not be written.bootrec /fixmbr ran finebootrec /fixboot results in the missing file system...
  3. Windows 10 /fixboot "The volume does not contain a recognised file system"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 /fixboot "The volume does not contain a recognised file system": Windows 10 on Toshiba laptop Windows updated itself about a week ago, and hasn't booted up since. I can get a command prompt window. chkdsk seemed to run fine, although the log could not be written.bootrec /fixmbr ran finebootrec /fixboot results in the missing file system...
  4. Windows 10 /fixboot "The volume does not contain a recognised file system"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 logo does not appears at startup

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 logo does not appears at startup: Hey! Few months back, I bought a new laptop of Asus which came with genuine pre installed Windows 10 home 64 bit. Whenever I boot my laptop ,at first manufacturer's logo appears and then directly it shows welcome screen but Windows 10 logo does not appears after the...
  6. Does windows 10 updates delete contains from...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does windows 10 updates delete contains from...: Hello All, I am working on one application. This application creates and saved some data at below windows user location Windows\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\"Application folder name" What we have observed that Windows 10 updates are deleted all the data...
  7. windows 10 logo

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 logo: I buy new dell laptop but I have a problem every time I open my laptop the windows logo is missing during start up...pls help me on how to fix it...thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-logo/ca6d1f21-24e5-458b-80ff-e10a5b41ba08
  8. Windows 10. It does not boot beyond the Windows logo screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10. It does not boot beyond the Windows logo screen.: My system was perfectly fine. I had to restart it and then, I wouldn't do it. The home screen appeared, then the Windows logo, after which nothing. I tried the startup repair, nothing I tried to restore the system, nothing I tried the safe mode, I couldn't get there. I am...
  9. How to change Windows 10 system font to one from another one?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change Windows 10 system font to one from another one?: I wanted to change Windows 10 font to "Yu Gothic UI Light", which is default font for Japanese-language Windows 10 system. Recently I have changed the language of Windows 10 to English from Japanese. Before the changing, I was satisfied with the default font for Japanese,...
  10. Does Windows 10 Home contain the ftp server software?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Does Windows 10 Home contain the ftp server software?: I have my windows 7 home edition computer configured as a ftp server using the built-in Microsoft ftp package. It lets me collect the images that my webcam ftps every 15 minutes. Then I can grab the latest image, add a timestamp, etc and send it off to the web with some other...