Windows 10: Does OneDrive automatically convert HEIC files to jpg's?

Discus and support Does OneDrive automatically convert HEIC files to jpg's? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro Build 18362 I've seen articles describing a Setting in OneDrive for HEIC to JPG conversion. And I've also seen articles that indicate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by randybw57, Aug 31, 2019.

1. randybw57 Win User

Does OneDrive automatically convert HEIC files to jpg's?

Windows 10 Pro Build 18362

I've seen articles describing a Setting in OneDrive for HEIC to JPG conversion.

And I've also seen articles that indicate OneDrive does the conversion automatically.

Wanted to ask here to get a definitive answer:

Does OneDrive automatically convert HEIC to jpg? Or is there a Setting?

Or another question I should be asking?

Thanks for any help or advice!

:)

randybw57, Aug 31, 2019

2. how to convert a HEIC file to a jpeg

what is a safe software to download to convert HEIC file to jpeg

same for a JSON File

KenSherry2, Aug 31, 2019
  3. suedama Win User
    HEIC file viewing

I have the HEIC Image extensions and the HEVC video extensions on my Windows 10 PC but the TWINUI application will still not open the HEIC file. Any suggestions?

I have tried converting it to JPG using the APowersoft application but it downloads the file to a location that does not seem to exist on my PC - "...Users/[user name]\AppData\temp...

Thanks.

suedama, Aug 31, 2019
  4. Does OneDrive automatically convert HEIC files to jpg's?

how to convert a HEIC file to a jpeg

Google would know the answer when you ask like so:

how to convert HEIC file to jpeg

Frederik Long, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

Does OneDrive automatically convert HEIC files to jpg's?

1. Does OneDrive automatically convert HEIC files to jpg's? - Similar Threads - Does OneDrive automatically

2. HEIF/HEIC image not automatically converted to JPG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HEIF/HEIC image not automatically converted to JPG: i am using iphone with latest ios.in that there is setting of automatically change image format while transferring to pc.in windows 11 while i transfer images, it's not automatically converted to jpg.while in windows 10 it was converting.HEIF/HEIC image not automatically...
  3. HEIF/HEIC image not automatically converted to JPG

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HEIF/HEIC image not automatically converted to JPG: i am using iphone with latest ios.in that there is setting of automatically change image format while transferring to pc.in windows 11 while i transfer images, it's not automatically converted to jpg.while in windows 10 it was converting.HEIF/HEIC image not automatically...
  4. Suggesting the best HEIC to JPG converter software for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suggesting the best HEIC to JPG converter software for Windows 10?: I have more than 200+ heic photos from my iPhone 15 camera folder. I need to convert all heic images to jpg so that I can share with my clients. Before starting a new post in here, I tried two desktop heic to jpg converters and both of them seems have issues for converting...
  5. Suggesting the best HEIC to JPG converter software for Windows 10?

Suggesting the best HEIC to JPG converter software for Windows 10?: I have more than 200+ heic photos from my iPhone 15 camera folder. I need to convert all heic images to jpg so that I can share with my clients. Before starting a new post in here, I tried two desktop heic to jpg converters and both of them seems have issues for converting...
  6. Windows automatically converting Jpeg/jpg files to Heic/Heif/Hevc file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows automatically converting Jpeg/jpg files to Heic/Heif/Hevc file: May I know if theres a way on how to stop windows from doing this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-automatically-converting-jpegjpg-files-to/b309e019-2670-4b00-b4d5-f89476e68cad
  7. Windows automatically converting Jpeg/jpg files to Heic/Heif/Hevc file

Windows automatically converting Jpeg/jpg files to Heic/Heif/Hevc file: May I know if theres a way on how to stop windows from doing this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-automatically-converting-jpegjpg-files-to/b309e019-2670-4b00-b4d5-f89476e68cad
  8. Windows automatically converting Jpeg/jpg files to Heic/Heif/Hevc file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. How to convert HEIC into JPG format?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to convert HEIC into JPG format?: Referring to following link, I would like to know on how to convert HEIC into JPG format. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-convert-heic-into-jpg-format/c97613f3-86f0-4dc4-a6ca-e1c4041efb5f
  10. HEIC files to JPG files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HEIC files to JPG files: How do I convert .HIEC files to .JPG files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/heic-files-to-jpg-files/d2dda092-573f-4619-a020-d9b368e256b0

Users found this page by searching for:

1. setting one drive heic

2. one drive display of heic files inconsistent

3. onedrive didnt convert heic to jpg

4. no heic on onedrive,
  5. does one drive support HEIC,
  6. converter .heic no onedrive,
  7. one drive heic file,
  8. onedrive recommends heic but cannot open in windows