Windows 10: Does OneDrive automatically convert HEIC files to jpg's?

Discus and support Does OneDrive automatically convert HEIC files to jpg's? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro Build 18362 I've seen articles describing a Setting in OneDrive for HEIC to JPG conversion. And I've also seen articles that indicate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by randybw57, Aug 31, 2019.

1. randybw57 Win User

Does OneDrive automatically convert HEIC files to jpg's?

Windows 10 Pro Build 18362

I've seen articles describing a Setting in OneDrive for HEIC to JPG conversion.

And I've also seen articles that indicate OneDrive does the conversion automatically.

Wanted to ask here to get a definitive answer:

Does OneDrive automatically convert HEIC to jpg? Or is there a Setting?

Or another question I should be asking?

Thanks for any help or advice!

:)

randybw57, Aug 31, 2019

2. how to convert a HEIC file to a jpeg

what is a safe software to download to convert HEIC file to jpeg

same for a JSON File

KenSherry2, Aug 31, 2019
  3. suedama Win User
    HEIC file viewing

I have the HEIC Image extensions and the HEVC video extensions on my Windows 10 PC but the TWINUI application will still not open the HEIC file. Any suggestions?

I have tried converting it to JPG using the APowersoft application but it downloads the file to a location that does not seem to exist on my PC - "...Users/[user name]\AppData\temp...

Thanks.

suedama, Aug 31, 2019
  4. Does OneDrive automatically convert HEIC files to jpg's?

how to convert a HEIC file to a jpeg

Google would know the answer when you ask like so:

how to convert HEIC file to jpeg

Frederik Long, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

Does OneDrive automatically convert HEIC files to jpg's?

1. Does OneDrive automatically convert HEIC files to jpg's? - Similar Threads - Does OneDrive automatically

2. HEIC files to JPG files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HEIC files to JPG files: How do I convert .HIEC files to .JPG files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/heic-files-to-jpg-files/d2dda092-573f-4619-a020-d9b368e256b0
  3. Does Onedrive automatically save files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Does Onedrive automatically save files?: Hi, OS Windows 10 (Japanese) Browser Firefox I have never used OneDrive but after recent Windows update, Windows 10 version 1903 (KB4505903) it is showing OneDrive Icon in Taskbar. Yesterday August 02, 2019, during Windows update when computer was rebooting there was a...
  4. Best way to convert a png file to a jpg file

Best way to convert a png file to a jpg file: Hi, I have just received a one off photo which is a PNG and PDF but my computer will not let me open it. I have tried things like paint but no luck. So is there an app which I can get if possible FREE which will let me open them or convert them. Thanks...
  5. HEIC Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HEIC Files: I cannot open these files. When I open them it says to install a new codec. When I try to install the new codec, it says that I need to update my Windows. When I try to update Windows it says I am up to date. Please help!...
  6. HEIC to JPG on win 10?

HEIC to JPG on win 10?: I have the newest upgrade but I need a codec to open these image files? Where can I get that - I don't want thrid party apps. TY! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/heic-to-jpg-on-win-10/0d1d1c0a-de9f-49c7-b3c6-03f82e0bc942"
  7. Synching jpg files to OneDrive

Synching jpg files to OneDrive: I am having trouble getting my files/folders to synch to OneDrive. They just say "synch pending". Is there a limit as to the size of a folder that can be sychned? Do I need to try to synch just one file at a time? They are jpg files. Thanks...
  8. Micorsoft HEIC to JPEG (non)Converter

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Micorsoft HEIC to JPEG (non)Converter: I paid the $1.99, downloaded and installed from the Microsoft App Store, the Microsoft HEIC converter. When I run it, it processes the first HEIC photo for about three seconds then the app just closes and goes away without finishing the conversion. Totally useless. Since...
  9. How to convert .411 Files to .jpg?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to convert .411 Files to .jpg?: I have a Mavica FD-73 camera that uses floppy discs. The files are stored as indexed files and I want to convert these files to .jpg? At one time back in the 1980's I could easily open and store these files using Windows....
  10. Converting to JPG

in Windows 10 Support
    Converting to JPG: I have inserted a picture into Word that I would like to convert to JPG but not sure if this is possible? Any ideas would be very welcome please. Thanks 61191