Windows 10: Does OneDrive on Windows 10 keep logs somewhere?

Discus and support Does OneDrive on Windows 10 keep logs somewhere? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/modemman11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eu02vx/does_onedrive_on_windows_10_keep_logs_somewhere/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/modemman11, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Does OneDrive on Windows 10 keep logs somewhere?

/u/modemman11, Jan 25, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jan 25, 2020
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Jan 25, 2020
  4. Freezer Win User

Does OneDrive on Windows 10 keep logs somewhere?

Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Freezer, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

Does OneDrive on Windows 10 keep logs somewhere?

1. Does OneDrive on Windows 10 keep logs somewhere? - Similar Threads - Does OneDrive keep

2. Issues with logging in to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issues with logging in to OneDrive: Hi I have OneDrive mapped as my "O" Drive in My Computer It does not log in automatically, and each time that I want to open One Drive, and double click on the icon on My Computer, I get the login box. The Login Box has my password stored, but in the username, my...
  3. Troubles with OneDrive log in

Troubles with OneDrive log in: I modified my account password and now I can't log in in OneDrive in my PC, OneDrive just ask for my email and open the root folder, but nothing happens, doesn't ask for my password, doesn't start the sincronization. Thanks in advance...
  4. I cannot log into OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot log into OneDrive: I am unable to log into my OneDrive account. I use PC running Windows 10 and think the issue showed up once I’ve logged into my OneDrive account on the PC running Windows 7. Currently I am unable to log into my account using Windows 7 PC either. I tried to reinstall OnDrive,...
  5. Driver hidden somewhere

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver hidden somewhere: how do i rem[ATTACH]ove the driver, it doesnt show up in device manager its like hidden somewhere, its from tunngle app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-hidden-somewhere/c6ce9f01-e738-4bea-9f0f-c8e6c1b77a37
  6. Won't let me log into Onedrive Windows 10

Won't let me log into Onedrive Windows 10: So I go to setup my onedrive, it says "enter your email address" and to the right of that it says "log in". I enter my email address and click log in and it just goes back to the same screen asking me to enter my email address again, nothing happens. There is no error...
  7. OneDrive does not synchronize

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    OneDrive does not synchronize: How can I make OneDrive synchronize with my computer so I can store my files in the cloud and have access to them whenever I want https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-does-not-synchronize/eb586c61-bc51-4fb4-91d2-aa09743194ba"
  8. can i see somewhere history of changes made to pc, like logs

in Windows 10 Support
    can i see somewhere history of changes made to pc, like logs: Hello, can i see somewhere history of changes made on pc, like logs, for example in control panels, or in settings. That would be very helpful, thanks. E.g. control panel i change mouse sensitivity, chan i see in some log this change for example ??? 117783
  9. Is there somewhere full of cool themes?

Is there somewhere full of cool themes?: Not a fan of the built in themes. Is there a large collection of cool user generated themes somewhere? 72604
  10. Windows 10 Keep user logged in indefinitely

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 Keep user logged in indefinitely: Looking for a way to ensure Windows10 keeps a user logged in indefinitely. I have set the screen / power settings to never turn off, sleep settings checked and screen saver set to off. Still, the laptop returns the logged in user to the lock screen after a period of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Is there some file somewhere that logs the settings changes or something like that?