Windows 10: Does OneDrive on Windows 10 keep logs somewhere?

Discus and support Does OneDrive on Windows 10 keep logs somewhere? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/modemman11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eu02vx/does_onedrive_on_windows_10_keep_logs_somewhere/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/modemman11, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Does OneDrive on Windows 10 keep logs somewhere?

/u/modemman11, Jan 25, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jan 25, 2020
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Jan 25, 2020
  4. Freezer Win User

Does OneDrive on Windows 10 keep logs somewhere?

Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Freezer, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

Does OneDrive on Windows 10 keep logs somewhere?

1. Does OneDrive on Windows 10 keep logs somewhere? - Similar Threads - Does OneDrive keep

2. Log in to OneDrive, OneNote while keeping Windows local

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log in to OneDrive, OneNote while keeping Windows local: Hello.My work Windows runs on a local account. I'd like to log in to OneDrive and OneNote maybe also Office later on in order to have some files and notes both stored online and handy on the machine nothing "classified" of course, mostly manuals and textbooks. I want to log...
  3. Log in to OneDrive, OneNote while keeping Windows local

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Log in to OneDrive, OneNote while keeping Windows local: Hello.My work Windows runs on a local account. I'd like to log in to OneDrive and OneNote maybe also Office later on in order to have some files and notes both stored online and handy on the machine nothing "classified" of course, mostly manuals and textbooks. I want to log...
  4. Log in to OneDrive, OneNote while keeping Windows local

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I can't log in on Onedrive windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log in on Onedrive windows 10: Recently I spilled juice over my laptop so I hard reset it by holding the power off button to keep damage minimal. Luckily the hardware didn't get damaged, but I figured I had performed a hardware reset. Because of the reset, I notice some software problems. I can't open the...
  6. Does OneDrive keep multi-generational backups?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does OneDrive keep multi-generational backups?: For example, suppose I make a change to a file, and it gets copied onto OneDrive. But then I realize that change was a mistake and want to go back to what I had before the change. Can I ask OneDrive to restore the version of the file as it was before the change I made?...
  7. OneDrive Logs

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive Logs: Hello! I am not an IT expert so I am seeking help on how to find out when OneDrive was installed in a company-owned laptop. Is there a sort of logs where I can see all activities related to OneDrive, i.e. when it was installed, when the desktop was linked to OneDrive for...
  8. I am having a problem keeping OneDrive logged in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am having a problem keeping OneDrive logged in: I am having a problem keeping OneDrive logged in. Why is this happening? * Moved from Health & Band * Original title: OneDrive * OS assumed to be Win 10...
  9. Onedrive does not keep the latest file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive does not keep the latest file: Hi, I am having a problem with Onedrive. Basically, I cut&paste a certain file to Onedrive, let's say an Excel file, work on it, save it and then leave it there. The day after, I access that same file in Onedrive to continue working on it just to find out that all the job I...
  10. why does my onedrive keep disconnecting from windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    why does my onedrive keep disconnecting from windows 10: why does my onedrive keep disconnecting from window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help/0542e595-d6f0-4904-a6b6-38b4fde80897

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Is there some file somewhere that logs the settings changes or something like that?