Windows 10: Does people see my email here? I see it my self but there is no mention if it is visible to...

Discus and support Does people see my email here? I see it my self but there is no mention if it is visible to... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; answers.microsoft.com is not on list but that is the site what I mean. There is Don’t:Post personal information such as your email addressBut I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nils Aslak, Mar 8, 2023.

1. Does people see my email here? I see it my self but there is no mention if it is visible to...

answers.microsoft.com is not on list but that is the site what I mean. There is Don’tDoes people see my email here? I see it my self but there is no mention if it is visible to... :post personal information such as your email addressBut I don't know the current situation.

:)

Nils Aslak, Mar 8, 2023

2. email contacts

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To add an email to your contacts, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:-

1. Open Yahoo Mail, click on the Contacts icon.
    2. Now click on a contact.
    3. Click Edit Details.
    4. Add email address to the contact.
    5. Click Save.

If you are using Mail App and want to edit contacts stored in People App, I suggest you to refer to following article under
    Edit contacts
    for steps to edit the contact and add an email.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Mar 8, 2023
  3. Mail (Win 10) has no people app

Actually, Mail has it's own contacts list too but it is not visible.

The People app doesn't work with my email provider so there is no contacts list for my email account and yet Mail knows who I sent mail to previously and therefor suggests those contacts when appropriate.

BeefRWijker, Mar 8, 2023
  4. kharma Win User

Does people see my email here? I see it my self but there is no mention if it is visible to...

Unable to access "People" or "Email & Accounts"

Having some major issues with my HTC Surround after one month of trouble-free operation (except for the occasional Marketplace fail to open).

Symptoms:

• Unable to open Email & Accounts or People, from live tiles, settings, or list.
    • Messaging is blank, unable to text.
    • Unable to map or ring phone from Windows Live on computer. All contacts visible online.
    • Able to manually enter phone number and make calls, but no contacts.
    • Internet seems to work fine via wifi & network.
    I did not download any apps or make any other changes beyond deleting a few pictures this morning. Attempted power cycle / soft reset, no luck.

Any ideas / suggestions?

kharma, Mar 8, 2023
Thema:

Does people see my email here? I see it my self but there is no mention if it is visible to...

1. Does people see my email here? I see it my self but there is no mention if it is visible to... - Similar Threads - Does email here

2. PC does not see my headphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC does not see my headphone: i updated to windows 10 enterprise 21h2 everything seems to be fine but sounds is a big issue here,i can get sound from my TV its monitor through HDMI cable but when i try front jack or back jack pc just doesnt see it, i tried almost all stuff on forumds and internet removing...
  3. PC does not see my headphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC does not see my headphone: i updated to windows 10 enterprise 21h2 everything seems to be fine but sounds is a big issue here,i can get sound from my TV its monitor through HDMI cable but when i try front jack or back jack pc just doesnt see it, i tried almost all stuff on forumds and internet removing...
  4. PC does not see my headphone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Does people see my email here? I see it my self but there is no mention if it is visible to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does people see my email here? I see it my self but there is no mention if it is visible to...: answers.microsoft.com is not on list but that is the site what I mean. There is Don’t:Post personal information such as your email addressBut I don't know the current situation....
  6. People app see more link does not work

People app see more link does not work: When I click on a contact I see the most important information of that contact in the right pane. Previously I used to see Name, address, phone number, email. Since some time I now only see name and address. The is link under it saying See more >. That link does not work does...
  7. I can't see new emails in my InBox

in Browsers and Email
    I can't see new emails in my InBox: For the past 36 hours, I have been unable to see new mails in my Inbox. The only way I know that someone has sent me an email is by looking at 'Notifications' - the square at the right-hand side on my bottom bar, just to the right of the date and time. But that has problems;...
  8. Cant see all "people" in people view

Cant see all "people" in people view: Hello I am starting to move my photo's over from google pictures as I have a O365 subscription so thought I should start to use it. however the "people" view is not showing all the people in my pictures folder. There are a number of people in some of the folders within...
  9. cant see some of my emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    cant see some of my emails: hi i cant see some of my emails on one of my accounts . the email is there in the account but when i try accsess the email to read it the page is blank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-see-some-of-my-emails/a40fd1cf-8776-4a1c-8573-5a69a851f528
  10. Cant see my emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant see my emails: I allowed my Windows 10 Dell Laptop do an update last week and have had lots of issues since. This morning I cant see my emails off my EasyMail/Gmail account. I can see I have unread emails - the side bar comes up...but no emails ot see in the actual inbox....(no...