Windows 10: Does playing games on a lap damage it's components?

Discus and support Does playing games on a lap damage it's components? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; some people tell that playing games on a lap can damage it's components.so I want to know about that...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SandaruwanRajapaksha, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Does playing games on a lap damage it's components?

some people tell that playing games on a lap can damage it's components.so I want to know about that...

:)

SandaruwanRajapaksha, Feb 20, 2021
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Playing Games and Damaging My PC

Hi Jonah

Your laptop will play that game, no problem

It sill not damage your system at all . ..

The only thing I would suggest is getting a game controller, constant hammering away at your keyboard will not be good for that in the long run . . .

DaveM121, Feb 20, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Will Playing Games Damage My PC

Hi Jonah,

Your specs are fine for playing moderate games, it would not have the power to play top end games . ..

Playing games will not damage a Laptop or PC, generally the only damage that occurs over time is possibly needing to replace your keyboard from the constant keyboard access

Since you are playing online games, hard drive access will not be constant and wear out your hard drive, so you should be Okay !

DaveM121, Feb 20, 2021
  4. Does playing games on a lap damage it's components?

Directx not working with games

Hi Trey,

There is a possibility that the components of DirectX within the game you're trying to play is damaged. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue when you are trying to play all of the installed games on your computer, or is the issue isolated with specific games?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue even when you are using other user profiles?

In the meantime, we suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the games that are experiencing an issue with DirectX. Doing so can repair its components. Let us know if the same issue persists.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Does playing games on a lap damage it's components?

1. Does playing games on a lap damage it's components? - Similar Threads - Does playing games

2. virus damaged my lap ,how can i repair files ,videos ,picture ,documents games ,the steam...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    virus damaged my lap ,how can i repair files ,videos ,picture ,documents games ,the steam...: virus from game i downloaded did damage videos ,pictures ,documents ,files ,games, and the steam file , how can i repair all of them , i downloaded many tools to repair but nothing works...
  3. virus damaged my lap ,how can i repair files ,videos ,picture ,documents games ,the steam...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    virus damaged my lap ,how can i repair files ,videos ,picture ,documents games ,the steam...: virus from game i downloaded did damage videos ,pictures ,documents ,files ,games, and the steam file , how can i repair all of them , i downloaded many tools to repair but nothing works...
  4. virus damaged my lap ,how can i repair files ,videos ,picture ,documents games ,the steam...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How does component video play in windows 10 computer?

in Windows 10 Support
    How does component video play in windows 10 computer?: I have an old camcorder for which I have purchased an AVI/component cable (red/yellow-white inputs) that plugs into my computer. I would like to play the tape on the camcorder and see and capture it on the computer. I cannot seem to figure out how it is supposed to show on...
  6. does it damage my windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    does it damage my windows 10?: i wanna create an ISO file of my current Windows 10 Home and use it to run it using my usb stick. Does creating the ISO file of my current windows damages it and makes it unable to use on my system?...
  7. Gaming damage a PC

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Gaming damage a PC: Hi I bought a laptop lenove by the name Windows 10, i3, 2.20 GHz for my study but I was also using it for gaming, i installed PES GAME but I was running good, to my surprised one day I leave the PC on with game for 1 hr when I was coming back I notice the LCD color has...
  8. Does Clover damage my computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does Clover damage my computer?: I casually uploaded the installer file of latest Clover to VirusTotal and I was surprised ! https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/8d594ecee059aabea6ccbea8a6beffe684ea1a4a1e99ccb48790c585bd3ced5c/detection Too many engines has detected virus. Is Clover really danger? Does...
  9. Playing Games and Damaging My PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing Games and Damaging My PC: I just got myself Star Wars: The Old Republic for my Thinkpad E580, but now I'm worried I will damage my PC if I play that MMO. Can someone help me with the problem? This is a link to my PC specs:...
  10. Will Playing Games Damage My PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Playing Games Damage My PC: I just started playing the MMO Eve Online with my new ThinkPad E580. But I'm also worried about damaging my PC's internal components because of playing that game, as I have broken a PC by playing SWTOR (another MMO). Can someone help me with this problem? This is a link to my...